Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    How can it be a prejudice when it's stated by a) gay Muslims, b) statistics, c) my own experience and d) laws in those countries?
    The existence of gay Muslims demonstrates exactly why it's prejudice. You've contradicted yourself.

5+ Year Old Account
    That's not a contradiction though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Where did you learn that?
    They can't understand the difference between "attack homophobes for being homophobes" and "attack pro-LGBT Muslims for being Muslim". Apparently.

5+ Year Old Account
    And apparently nuance eludes you

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The existence of gay Muslims demonstrates exactly why it's prejudice. You've contradicted yourself.
    The existence of gay (muslims) is natural. Islam and religious believes aren't. What are you trying to say though? Just because there are millions of closeted gay muslims in muslim countries my sentiment is a prejudice and not reality?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

How is that even a contradiction?

They can't understand the difference between "attack homophobes for being homophobes" and "attack pro-LGBT Muslims for being Muslim". Apparently.
    Well, we have Theo supporting apartheid, and another admitted racist in this thread, so at least they are being more honest with their convictions.

Deleted
    Maybe it's because of your signature.
    That's from the national anthem.

Quote Originally Posted by John Doe 88 View Post
    but what are the comparable numbers for christians ? and even as far as they are better, that's acting like the west is so incredibly open to homosexuals , and has been for sooooo long...
    I'm fine with "being more open" when it means homosexuality is not illegal and you don't risk to be tortured or killed as gay guy.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    That's from the national anthem.
    Thanks, I don't speak the language.

7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say that climate is no big problem. I said it's not the biggest ("the real") problem in the next decades. But I think the time where climate really could become a problem we already found a way to counter OR live with it.
    I see. So what's the top problem, mass unskilled migration? The US legal system does a good job at screening out problem people and moochers. Our president is working on building border infrastructure. Things are going pretty good.

I'm fine with "being more open" when it means homosexuality is not illegal and you don't risk to be tortured or killed as gay guy.
    Great, then don't ban such things. Stop restricting people when they are not harming others.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, we have Theo supporting apartheid, and another admitted racist in this thread, so at least they are being more honest with their convictions.
    I love AnCaps, it is like talking to flat-earthers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    You could go google it, a bit of independent thinking and research should help you pull yourself out of the alt-right Nazi propaganda you have been brainwashed with your entire life.
    Google has become an echo chamber. He'll likely find sites catering to his ideas. Thats how google works. Consider duck duck go.

Great, then don't ban such things. Stop restricting people when they are not harming others.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I see. So what's the top problem, mass unskilled migration?
    Overpopulation, as I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I love AnCaps, it is like talking to flat-earthers.
    "And considering the horrific things done to Boers and other White South Africans, it turns out that it was unwise to end the policy."

Yeah, I love talking to hypocritical authoritarians... it's like they are all the same.

Deleted
    I'd rather have simple, consistent beliefs, than hypocritical ones.
    Four legs good, Two legs bad.

You seem to think that support of freedom of movement means support of genocide or murder of an indigenous population, far from it. Imagine if people had stood up to the authoritarians in the 1800's as they were slaughtering Native Americans. Instead, they were in favor of "security" over liberty. The line is not murky, the rationalizations for oppression are where things get murky. That's why I find it so ironic when people choose to do it, thinking that they aren't going to do the very same thing you warn about.
    You get that the only time 'free movement of people' has ever been tried, that's then?
    And it resulted in genocide?
    Because let's be clear, it was the unfettered movement of Europeans to America that killed the "first people's" ?

Overpopulation, as I said.
    Thanks for proving my point for me.

You during slavery:

"But their freedoms aren't being taken away, so there's nothing to worry about."

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    "And considering the horrific things done to Boers and other White South Africans, it turns out that it was unwise to end the policy."

Yeah, I love talking to hypocritical authoritarians... it's like they are all the same.
    So you don't talk to anyone, including yourself. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Four legs good, Two legs bad.

You get that the only time 'free movement of people' has ever been tried, that's then?
    And it resulted in genocide?
    Because let's be clear, it was the unfettered movement of Europeans to America that killed the "first people's" ?
    Here's a novel concept... don't support oppression. Choose to oppose it, no matter who is perpetrating it. I know, it's tough... but give it a shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    So you don't talk to anyone, including yourself. XD
    I love talking to hypocrites, because I get to point out just how ridiculous they are. You defended and supported apartheid. End. Of. Story.