Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    @Graeham:

I make all my D1 gameplans before I get my role. So I can confidently say it is not, regardless of my alignment. In this game signup, I had picked Virothe as my initial D1 vote; but the banter in this thread also made me want to vote Lora. Picking between the two is an interesting choice at this point, but I ultimately stuck to my guns. That's the mafia way, I think.

Whether it is the right choice I obviously do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    But.... but.... but... I'm innocent I tells ya!
    You know as well as I do, that just because I am indeed a jerk, it doesn't mean you are not scum.
    If you really are innocent, then I am sure you can provide a compelling argument as to why.
    I hear that in the land of mafia lynchings, everyone is guilty until proven innocent.
    Metaphorically speaking, only you can prevent forest fires.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Midday D1 Vote Count

Virothe - Lora(4), Crackleslap(16), Danner(18)
    Lora - Largehorn(6)
    Danner - Virothe(20)

No Votes - Graeham, Marack, Listo95

With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch. With 5 votes cast it takes 3 for Majority Lynch.

You have just under 24 hours remaining in the day.

Hrmmm...

Lora train is "fine" from Danner and yet... Virothe doesn't vote Lora.

That's interesting. Honestly not 100% sure what to make of that, but in the interest of generating an actual second train

Unvote Vote Danner

I'll take the risk of going with Virothe here.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    [MENTION=1096882]
    You know as well as I do, that just because I am indeed a jerk, it doesn't mean you are not scum.
    If you really are innocent, then I am sure you can provide a compelling argument as to why.
    I hear that in the land of mafia lynchings, everyone is guilty until proven innocent.
    Metaphorically speaking, only you can prevent forest fires.
    I think my compelling argument to not kill me is I kinda don't want to die, I would be a very sad ghost.

Also the fact that these day one pile on votes without looking at anyone else seldom pan out in the favor of the town so /shrug

7+ Year Old Account
    vote danner

To make things a little more interesting

Vote: Danner

I'm going to go with my gut on this one. Something just feels 'off' about his approach - it just isn't what I would expect Danner to do. I'll elaborate more tomorrow when I'm more alert since insomnia has reared its ugly head once more.

7+ Year Old Account
    Since graeham just put danner at L-1

Unvote

Too early. And there's equal pressure at 3 each.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Danner why you lying? You always vote Celtic when you got a chance! As if you 'game plan' that!

Well. It seems I am at L-1 (-2 if you account for the unvote).

I am the basic fit bitch.
    I will not roleclaim.

Also, I read Crackle's #28 as a joke, but I can't help think has a bit of a sinister side to it. When there is enough players around to definitively see me lynched, that comment isn't a joke anymore. That's just scum pileup.

unvote
    vote: Crackleslap
    @Virothe: Running a train is making something happen. Case in point - crackleslap.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Graeham

Him moving Danner to L-1 doesn't sit well with me. If it becomes required to unvote/change for a lynch to get off I will do so before I go to work.

@Virothe: Running a train is making something happen. Case in point - crackleslap.
    To an extent yes, but tunneling one person does cause more issues than it helps.

I don't like how people piled on you though after my semi joke vote so

unvote
    Vote: crackle

7+ Year Old Account
    Nearing End of D1 Vote Count

Virothe - Lora(4), Crackleslap(16)
    Danner - Largehorn(23), Graeham(26)
    Crackleslap - Danner(29), Virothe(31)
    Graeham - Listo95(30)

No Votes - Marack

With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch. With 7 votes cast it takes 4 for Majority Lynch.

You have just under 5 hours remaining.

Hm. So .. deadline ticking it seems. I think I like my current vote though.

Hm. So .. deadline ticking it seems. I think I like my current vote though.
    I'm more comfortable with mine on Crackle than I am on you, that damn near lynch came out of freakin no where, I almost had a damn heart attack reading the thread this morning and seeing that go down.

- - - Updated - - -

Worst part is though Danner, with only the two of us here seemingly can we even get a lynch off in an hour?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I'm more comfortable with mine on Crackle than I am on you, that damn near lynch came out of freakin no where, I almost had a damn heart attack reading the thread this morning and seeing that go down.

- - - Updated - - -

Worst part is though Danner, with only the two of us here seemingly can we even get a lynch off in an hour?
    Hey I'm here! Seems only way we could get a lynch with only us 3 is one of you 2...

Well, I'm here too. Whether I jumped the gun on Danner remains to be seen, I suppose. I'm not quite sure why Crackle is getting so much heat for the reasoning of his vote, though.

Still, I'm willing to be persuaded to change my vote in the interest of getting a lynch off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ill be around for the rest of the day. Just no idea which way my vote will go.

Like cockroaches with the lights off everyone shows up <_<

- - - Updated - - -

Also we have like 5 min so if ya'll or gonna do something ya gotta do it like... Right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait I lied, I think we have an hour left and I just messed up my count

Unvote
    Vote: Crackleslap

I hope this is the right move. I feel like Danner, if scum, will dig his own grave if the pressure mounts...and if he isn't scum then he will prove to be a valuable resource.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I dont like about the danner train was how fast it picked up and went to L-1. Granted, im partially to blame for making it equal (3) to Virothe at the time.

FoS:Graeham for that.

Dont like Virothe lynch at this time.

So do I go with Danner and Virothe on Crackle, or back to danner?