Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Looks like Amazon scrapped Anime Strike, at least for now. Everything that was on Strike is now available on Prime Video.
    Best thing ever.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    koji no miko is aots, the pink hair loli is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Nibutani best part of Chu2Koi. Made the show watchable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    [IMG]https://pa1.narvii.com/6140/3d2b7389893967b82b46e8959dc746a6650844c3_hq.gif[MG]
    Excellent taste my dude
    Such terrible taste on display

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to update this season:

GREAT:
    Overlord II

Watcheable: Grancrest Senki (looks like some japanese JPG)

Meh..skip:
    Toji no Miko
    Yuru Camp
    Beyblade Burst God

Trash:
    Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan (well its fate)
    Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san
    Fate/Grand Order: Moonlight/Lostroom (i dont have to even see 1.st ep to tell you this is bad)
    Sora yori mo Tooi Basho

Gota check still:
    Devilman: Crybaby (10 eps out already)

I will update when more trash comes out.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This is a Netflix show, so I assume they just ripped all 10 episodes in one go.
    Pretty much. And is uncenzored. Makes sense why netfix took this. Animation is kinda weird....

And i have no idea how the main character got a demon power at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Trash:
    Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan (well its fate)
    Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san
    Fate/Grand Order: Moonlight/Lostroom (i dont have to even see 1.st ep to tell you this is bad)
    Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
    did you even watch those shows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    did you even watch those shows?

Looks like Amazon scrapped Anime Strike, at least for now. Everything that was on Strike is now available on Prime Video.
    Hooray! Now I can finally see what this Made in Abyss, Re: Creators, and Princess Principal fuss is all about.

But most importantly...

*m13 starts playing*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Hooray! Now I can finally see what this Made in Abyss, Re: Creators, and Princess Principal fuss is all about.

But most importantly...

*m13 starts playing*
    wait, you don't sail the 7 seas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, have you never seen Kara no Kyokai/Garden of Sinners? Or are you just excited to rewatch it on Prime?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never watched KnK , worth it? Guessing so

10+ Year Old Account
    Do keep this in mind.
    Some titles that were available on Anime Strike are now listed as "currently unavailable" instead of being on Prime, and some of them are now pay-to-own-only - including most (not all) of Sentai and Funimation's shows/movies they were previously offering.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    wait, you don't sail the 7 seas?
    I did for Code Geass a couple years back when none of the streaming sites had it licensed., but otherwise no. I will always try to support the official release of something unless there is absolutely no other way to get it. To me, piracy is almost always a problem of availability and not affordability (the rare cases being Fate/Stay Night going for $400 on Amazon and far higher on Ebay, or Aniplex's obscene prices for their Blueray releases. I would have bought FMA, Gundam IBO, and Fate/Zero box sets had they not costed hundreds of dollars per series). Also, KA is incredibly inconvenient to use, with low resolution, long load times, and an overabundance of advertisements.

As for Violet Evergarden, it seems fansubs are the way to go. Unlike Code Geass, VEG is a new show, and the bulk of an anime's discussion occurs while it airs. I was already spoiled about Made in Abyss and Fate/Apocrypha on reddit and MAL thanks to people having already seen the show and assuming everybody else had too, and I don't want that to happen with VEG.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Wait, have you never seen Kara no Kyokai/Garden of Sinners? Or are you just excited to rewatch it on Prime?
    I have not see KnK, but I've been heavily anticipating the day I could watch it. I've been listening to Yuki Kajiura's fantastic soundtrack, and have been indulging in KnK fanart on Zerochan for quite some time. Can't wait! Going to start this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    I have heard nothing but praise for KnK, with many (I would say most) of the posters on reddit and MAL who talked about it saying that it's Ufotable's best work along with Fate/Zero.

It's set in the same universe, in another fictional Japanese city. It follows a group of detectives (who are in on the masquerade) as they solve supernatural murders. That, and apparently the largest heaping of philosophizing in the entire Nasuverse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    It's very good. I watched it for the first time a few years ago and even with all the hype around it, it did not disappoint.
    I have not see KnK, but I've been heavily anticipating the day I could watch it. I've been listening to Yuki Kajiura's fantastic soundtrack, and have been indulging in KnK fanart on Zerochan for quite some time. Can't wait! Going to start this week.
    Nice! Enjoy! I am temped to watch it again now...
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Probably won't even need fansubs, you'll more than likely just be able to get direct rips from Netflix with the subs.

Or if you have Netflix already anyway, a VPN that'll let you change region (I wish I had one that still worked for that ).
    I get the feeling Netflix has really cracked down on that. I have used two different VPNs over the past year and neither would let me region change. Just got an error message on Netflix when I tried. It would let me see everything that was available in each region so I got all excited and then would fail when I tried to play something.

fate cooking ep 1 aoty. I thought it looked like ufotable learned to draw rin's face from the op, but seeing her in the episode still looks like they have rhinoface for her.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Violet Evergarden, it seems fansubs are the way to go. Unlike Code Geass, VEG is a new show, and the bulk of an anime's discussion occurs while it airs. I was already spoiled about Made in Abyss and Fate/Apocrypha on reddit and MAL thanks to people having already seen the show and assuming everybody else had too, and I don't want that to happen with VEG.
    and _you_ wonder why we try to be really tight about spoilers here.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    fate cooking ep 1 aoty. I thought it looked like ufotable learned to draw rin's face from the op, but seeing her in the episode still looks like they have rhinoface for her.
    I need a Kotatsu.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Such terrible taste on display
    Shinka was easily the bestest girl.

NVM. The Hair was moving weirdly.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2018-01-07 at 12:29 AM.

Glad I can check in here every Saturday for those untagged db super spoilers

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad I can check in here every Saturday for those untagged db super spoilers
    there havent been any spoilers yet though