10+ Year Old Account

LMAO too pathetic

I get banned from their forums for saying someones comments are idiotic and they also give me a 1 week ban from the game..........what a joke lol

Between the players and their poor systems in place this game is going to downhill and fast.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whole lotta salt from someone who apparently thinks it's all just a joke anyways. Why make a post if it's such a tragedy anyways? Do you not get enough attention IRL?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponji View Post
    Whole lotta salt from someone who apparently thinks it's all just a joke anyways. Why make a post if it's such a tragedy anyways? Do you not get enough attention IRL?
    So you don't understand that "What a joke" means how stupid huh? Also isn't a forum for discussion? Sorry we all can't make posts just about "How OP a hero is" when they aren't.

Thanks for the reply though.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

10+ Year Old Account
    With people like you out of the game more and more, at least from my point of view, the game is getting better each day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

BabyRage in the chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    With people like you out of the game more and more, at least from my point of view, the game is getting better each day.
    Actually I am very mellow in game and tend to be quiet unless I make call outs.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet you have no issues with people like this, which is part of what I mean by "The people in the game" and how they will ban me for a comment yet racist, sexist, homophobic people stay in the game which is what I mean by their systems suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    BabyRage in the chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Actually I am very mellow in game and tend to be quiet unless I make call outs.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet you have no issues with people like this, which is part of what I mean by "The people in the game" and how they will ban me for a comment yet racist, sexist, homophobic people stay in the game which is what I mean by their systems suck.
    No idea what babyrage in chat is supposed to mean. So i really can't take issue with it or agree with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    No idea what babyrage in chat is supposed to mean. So i really can't take issue with it or agree with it.
    Basically he is calling me a baby for being angry at my situation.

You keep trying to defend yourself.. you will never be right on the MMO-champ forums.

This was your first mistake

To make thread doesnt help you, you should know better not say bad words or something like that. All you need to do "Be polite"!

10/10 would rage again.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    You keep trying to defend yourself.. you will never be right on the MMO-champ forums.

This was your first mistake
    His first mistake was actually posting this thread in the first place, thinking people will give an infinitesimal shred of a shit that he got banned.

Based on this thread it seems like they made the right decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    To make thread doesnt help you, you should know better not say bad words or something like that. All you need to do "Be polite"!
    Well, hard to be polite when someone attacks you for 2 days straight as you are countering their arguments and you finally had enough and say his comments are idiotic........yeah so deserving of a 1 week ban from the game for something I said on their forums.

Anyway, thanks guys for validating my point that the players are toxic as all hell, have a good night and maybe I will see you in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Anyway, thanks guys for validating my point that the players are toxic as all hell, have a good night and maybe I will see you in game.
    It really flew over didn't it.
    You know, over your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really anything constructive that can come of this, closing it.