10+ Year Old Account
    Next Episode: Super Saiyan Blue 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Next Episode: Super Saiyan Blue 2!
    nah, I think it's mastered one.

you can see in the preview that his Ki is getting into his body or something.

it will look like this most likely

Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-01-07 at 04:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also yey, new ending.

it's interesting that Jiren was much stronger when he first fought Goku.

either he was holding back a ton against Vegeta or meditating is the source of his power.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post

either he was holding back a ton against Vegeta or meditating is the source of his power.
    meditating is my guess, tournament time he didnt meditate much.

but god i love vegeta using his battle smarts to get past jiren's attack. i miss that vegeta

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    meditating is my guess, tournament time he didnt meditate much.

but god i love vegeta using his battle smarts to get past jiren's attack. i miss that vegeta
    yeah, perhaps he needs to meditate to be at 100%.

Ikr, Vegeta was cool af!!!

the next form will either be mastered SSJB or SSJB2.

I like that they will have a separate power set for a time, with Vegeta having either of those two things and Goku Kaioken.

rather than Oh Goku has mastered SSJB so I can do it too.

goku has his kaioken vegeta can have his powered up blue.

i like when they have seperate forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    goku has his kaioken vegeta can have his powered up blue.

i like when they have seperate forms.
    definitely.

UI for Vegeta can come later on.

definitely.

UI for Vegeta can come later on.
    well we got til atleast march i believe for this arc. so it'll be a while if he does get it

I guess than we were watching two different episodes. Jiren was just playing with Goku in the beginning and wasn't expecting that Vegeta will see through his attacks so he was surprised. Check how Jiren didn't have a scratch from Vegeta's strongest attack and he didn't breath heavily or drop any sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think what I thought will actually happen. SSB is after all SSGSSJ so it only makes sense for there to be an SSGSSJ2 (and 3). Vegeta will go SSJ2 while in SSG surpassing Blue. Which means he will get a form before Goku.

Also, while the animation is amazing . . .

THE MUSIC! I just love the music in Super
    maybe it's mastered SSJB.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seliar View Post
    I guess than we were watching two different episodes. Jiren was just playing with Goku in the beginning and wasn't expecting that Vegeta will see through his attacks so he was surprised. Check how Jiren didn't have a scratch from Vegeta's strongest attack and he didn't breath heavily or drop any sweat.
    Vegeta said that he was stronger and faster when he fought Goku.

As for whether it will be mastered Blue or Blue 2; I guess it might be the former; the jump in power between 1-2-3 is enormous. Of course Jiren seems so overwhelmingly stronger than Vegeta that for him to be a credible threat, he probably needs to get many times stronger.
    they need to change the name.

mastered Blue makes no sense if you can keep it for a few seconds.

Plus, mastered Blue (or like with SSJ, maybe Blue, Second Grade; the form Vegeta and Goku unlocked for fighting Cell after going in the time chamber) will be somewhat more powerful and have serious endurance so it will either be strong enough to defeat Jiren or it won't. While a Blue 2 form might be strong enough to go on par with Jiren but have other drawbacks and thus Jiren will win by exploiting those; I think the latter is more interesting.
    true but it would make UI kinda useless IMO, having another form to rival GoD level.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-01-07 at 11:35 AM.

Not bad at all

17/Gohan vs Toppo, what was expected, tho im curious what will 17/Gohan do to force Toppo go full power, because according with the spoilers he will show what his capable, and i dont think is that stun trick from 17 (will Gohan show a master Mythic form?)

Dyspo vs Frieza, im impress by this fight, i will not lie i was expecting Toriyama to wank Frieza and not let him go gold, but it seem his not a match for Dyspo in his normal form (my only problem with this fight is that i dont see Dyspo having a chance against golden Frieza, hope im wrong and his fight against Hit dont do him justice because Hit is stronger than Frieza)

Vegeta vs Jiren, i think Vegeta should start teaching Goku how to use that saiyan rage, because that thing seem to be a very convenient power boost when plot ask for it, i not suprise that he got stomp, what im suprise is that he was the first that figure out a weakness in Jiren and that is a +1

Overall very good episode

UI scares Beerus. The GoDs strive to achieve UI. SSB2 might be at the destructive power of a GoD but UI is at the power level of the Angels.
    it could be but I think they will make it like in the manga.

that's my guess and it will make it stronger or strong as SSJBK.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-01-07 at 11:47 AM.

I think the difference is:
    a) KaioKen can not be sustained for long, a form will eventually be mastered and sustained for prolonged periods of time
    b) Goku can always learn B2 and then go KaioKen on top of it

But I really think that they should just allow for some divergence here. Gohan has his Mystic form, let him advance on that. Vegeta should advance in the Saiyan powers; those of the Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan God and thus achieve SSB2 and eventually SSB3. And Goku can instead focus on UI, mastering that and perhaps unlocking further states (or learning to augment it with KK). That will make the anime far more interesting visually and make them all more distinctive.
    Kaioken is no problem after the Zamasu arc.

I do like that they have different routes, rather then it the manga where it's basically if Goku can do it, I can do it too.

they can achieve the same things but later not immediately.

I would actually like for Vegeta to never develop UI. He is quite more thoughtful than Goku and was trained in a more traditional manner so it should be extremely hard for him to achieve action without thought. I could see him get UI for his attacks on the short term fueled entirely by his rage though. And if we get an arc vs the Angels like I think we will, I guess every relevant fighter will need to develop UI to stand a chance.
    yeah.

then where does this leave Gohan???

as a big Gohan fan, I want him to get something too.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-01-07 at 12:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah.

then where does this leave Gohan???

as a big Gohan fan, I want him to get something too.
    He will get Perfect Improved Mystic Power, PIMP for short

Gohan himself said he wants to continue with his own progression so he should focus on the Mystic form. What I think makes sense for Gohan's character is for him to actually learn the Genki Dama and augment the Mystic form by learning to absorb it at will. Gohan moreso than Goku makes sense as someone to use the Spirit Bomb. Plus a fighter who absorbs power from the entire Universe to fight makes sense as someone who could fight on par with Angels. Also I'd like for someone to get a white-hair form because it just would look so cool!
    This sound really interesting, its really frustrating when you see fans having better ideas to fill the plot than the an professional writer, what i liked about today episode was how Vegeta know how to use his saiyan rage/pride to his advantage, i think the author should focus on that with Vegeta, its overall a better KK