Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Here is some pics, The screen looks fine to me. I just notice when I remembered this may have been a issue so I looked.

Last image is kinda crappy but figured I would add it anyway.
    OK I just compared it to mine, and that last image is a bit telling. It does look like there may be a bit of a bend in yours by the volume buttons. Again, this is also very likely not from use, but a manufacturing error, unless your desk itself is a bit warped there!. Especially considering the location because that's one of the spots that really doesn't get hot.

Here is mine for reference (please note: I have a glass screen protector on mine, so it is lifted a little bit by default).

(Also please ignore the dead Tyreal in the background...his wing broke and I need to fix him )

- - - Updated - - -

Upon further inspection, it looks like in the last image your Switch isn't aligned with the edge of the desk. That is making it appear like it could be warped at quick glance.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Mine has the same slight outward warping above/behind the volume buttons as well as the plastic little square with the triangles on in the left joycon being very wobbly so in handheld mode the left joycon actually can bend up and down slightly and make creaking noises.

Though i would be more bothered if similar things didn't happen to my ps4 and xbone controllers with small gaps in the joining seams or parts not quite being as flush as they are meant to. This generation across the board had a lot of minor defects production wise.

But its better than some RROD bullshit i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Upon further inspection, it looks like in the last image your Switch isn't aligned with the edge of the desk. That is making it appear like it could be warped at quick glance.
    Ya the bend is over by the volume buttons and it isn't messing with anything, I have now like 6-10 hours of use in the system. Ya the last image sucks here is some much better images.

Would have done it without the flash but that part of the room is dark with no light.. Its just so super slightly off the table by the volume buttons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Mine has the same slight outward warping above/behind the volume buttons as well as the plastic little square with the triangles on in the left joycon being very wobbly so in handheld mode the left joycon actually can bend up and down slightly and make creaking noises.

Though i would be more bothered if similar things didn't happen to my ps4 and xbone controllers with small gaps in the joining seams or parts not quite being as flush as they are meant to. This generation across the board had a lot of minor defects production wise.

But its better than some RROD bullshit i suppose.
    Ya at lease its not RROD and that would annoy the hell out of me about urs. I'm just making sure its normal or at lease nothing major to worry about. I don't know if Gamestop will cover or if I have to send it to Nintendo. I didn't get the extra warranty with it but I am considering it. Just didn't want to spend any money I didn't have to.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Bonus points there for putting THE COON into the images.

- - - Updated - - -

Your Switch looks fairly normal. I wouldn't be worried about it.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Bonus points there for putting THE COON into the images.
    LOL just got that a couple weeks ago, It was on sell on amazon.

(Just checked still on sell as well)

- - - Updated - - -

Your Switch looks fairly normal. I wouldn't be worried about it.
    Cool beans will do, I am super paranoid about shit like that. Only reason I was able to get it right now is because Gamestop for once had a decent trade in bonus (60% more credit).
    15 Games I don't play or had better versions of so I traded them in.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-01-07 at 01:31 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

LOL just got that a couple weeks ago, It was on sell on amazon.

(Just checked still on sell as well)

- - - Updated - - -

Cool beans will do, I am super paranoid about shit like that. Only reason I was able to get it right now is because Gamestop for once had a decent trade in bonus (60% more credit).
    15 Games I don't play or had better versions of so I traded them in.
    I know your pain, I was paranoid about my Switch for a solid month or so after getting it.

I know your pain, I was paranoid about my Switch for a solid month or so after getting it.
    Ya I was with my first one and checked and it was flat as flat can be.

Loving Mario Xcom and Xenoblade, Not gonna lie tho its graphic's in portable mode can be a eye swore at times.

I'm back into Odyssey in a big way since i put it down for Xenoblade when i beat the story and i know its heresy but man would i love a sunshine 2 in this engine.

I'm back into Odyssey in a big way since i put it down for Xenoblade when i beat the story and i know its heresy but man would i love a sunshine 2 in this engine.
    I would love for a Sun Shine remaster at lease

Do it Nintendo just remaster everything to the Switch and ill buy it. Put Majora's Mask on there as well and ill buy it for like the 3rd time

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's so much BotW. Too much. I can't handle it. Fuck that world is big. I've only beaten the Elephant and the Bird so far. I need some clothes that will keep me from overheating in order to progress. So far I haven't gotten any clue about where that could be. I did get the Master Sword though! That was nice. I just had it 'break' though, saying it ran out of energy, so I'm not really sure what that's about.

That moment with the green dragon flying out the lake was jaw dropping. As in my jaw literally dropped open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    I just had it 'break' though, saying it ran out of energy, so I'm not really sure what that's about.
    Unless u do the DLC and improve it, The Master Sword will break on a few hits against something that isn't considered Gannon Infested.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unless u do the DLC and improve it, The Master Sword will break on a few hits against something that isn't considered Gannon Infested.
    What? That's annoying. I suppose they had to do that in order to preserve their stupid weapon durability system. I have the DLC but I've not gotten to it yet. Is it hard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

What? That's annoying. I suppose they had to do that in order to preserve their stupid weapon durability system. I have the DLC but I've not gotten to it yet. Is it hard?
    When u do the DLC it strips you of all your items (u get them back when u leave the DLC area). Also to slightly correct myself it isn't that the sword breaks like a normal weapon, It just isn't useable for 10mins.

The weapon system killed BOTW for me even more so after I got the master sword.

IMO the DLC is cut content and it really shows with DLC 2 IMO.

There's so much BotW. Too much. I can't handle it. Fuck that world is big. I've only beaten the Elephant and the Bird so far. I need some clothes that will keep me from overheating in order to progress. So far I haven't gotten any clue about where that could be. I did get the Master Sword though! That was nice. I just had it 'break' though, saying it ran out of energy, so I'm not really sure what that's about.

That moment with the green dragon flying out the lake was jaw dropping. As in my jaw literally dropped open.
    you have to make heat resistant potions to travel in the desert first, then you'll find obtain a set of a very.... special... armor that is heat resistant during the main quest. When I got this armor it was the first picture I took. Also when you're going to the volcano you'll have to make fire resistant potions out of fire lizards or whatever.
    Last edited by zito; 2018-01-07 at 03:42 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    What MMO games work on Switch?
    As I saw that even Skyrim works, I thought that there is a chance that I could play in PoE. Switch players would meet Xbox and PC players?
    Where can I find a similar list?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the hardest thing in the game, so it's decently difficult.

Its funny I got to that exact point in the game and then just completely lost interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    It's the hardest thing in the game, so it's decently difficult.
    unless you're doing master mode it actually isn't. If you save the 9 ancient arrows for the lynels they get one shot by it.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    unless you're doing master mode it actually isn't. If you save the 9 ancient arrows for the lynels they get one shot by it.
    Regardless, can't think of anything in the base game that's harder. Cheese or no.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like sunshine more than 64. Yeah i said it. Fite me