Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    wrong forum please delete mods
    Since I can't say it any better than Steve Hughes has

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    There are people who self identify as neo nazis.. there are 3 options then: They can be delusional, trolls or new nazis. Assuming all 3 options exist in this world there will then be nazism in the world (that was after all one of the options)
    The person you are quoting is talking about people who don't identify as Nazis. They are called "Nazi" because someone disagrees with them and they are "offended" by them, because that's their only understanding of what a Nazi is. Nazi = "someone who offends me by verbally disagreeing with me".

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    There are people who self identify as neo nazis.. there are 3 options then: They can be delusional, trolls or new nazis. Assuming all 3 options exist in this world there will then be nazism in the world (that was after all one of the options)
    And none of those are a threat and none of those a worth to be offended by...

The moment someone starts raising a swastika flag and starts killing jews then we can speak of Nazism being a issue.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being offended don't make you automatically right, though.

5+ Year Old Account
    I wish Nazism really was on the rise, I'm weak at the knees for an Aryan. Those blue eyes and blond hair /swoon

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    And none of those are a threat and none of those a worth to be offended by...

The moment someone starts raising a swastika flag and starts killing jews then we can speak of Nazism being a issue.
    My understanding is that it's highly illegal and if you kill other people in the name of Nazism, and to my understanding everyone who has killed anyone in the name of Nazism is facing life in prison or the death penalty, so seems like the system is working and "Nazism" isn't a big problem in the U.S. I would thing "Gangism" is a much bigger issue, if for no other reason than in the terms of scope. Many more gang related killings than Nazi related killings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Being offended don't make you automatically right, though.
    That's what I don't think the offended people understand. Sure, it's OK to be offended by whatever you want to be offended at, but like you noted, it doesn't make you right, and further more, if you feel entitled to control someone else's behavior through force of law based on what offends you, then you are probably a fascist.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Lol ok then thanks for admitting you're a terrible person

I don't respond to immoral individuals good bye
    you legit just responded to him.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not post threads just to troll others.