Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It's not though especially when compared to gold missions. I can either choose to send my followers out on the 1-2 gold missions I have, or send them on the 1 and when I sign back on send them on the next one while the other finishes. If I send them out on sargerite I end up losing 2,000g guaranteed because of not enough followers/counters.
    This is faulty logic though. You're giving up on mass amounts of Sargerite in order to hopefully have the chance to get another gold mission. There may be times that they overlap, and you prioritize the gold of course. But there are times where you'll end up with 1 gold mission at 7 followers, and you're having your followers sitting there without generating income.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I am, I just have them pop up frequently.

Also how is 22g for 3 sargerite since that would be 22x30 (10 ore per sargerite) ore for 660g equating the 300 resource mission for 660g.
    ah sorry, got the numbers mixed up.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am, I just have them pop up frequently.

Also how is 22g for 3 sargerite since that would be 22x30 (10 ore per sargerite) ore for 660g equating the 300 resource mission for 660g.
    You're not doing the math correctly. It's not 3 Sargerite, it's 4-5 depending in the mission. I've stated that on this page, so adjust your math, and then adjust it accordingly across as many toons as you use.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    ah sorry, got the numbers mixed up.
    read above

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    This is faulty logic though. You're giving up on mass amounts of Sargerite in order to hopefully have the chance to get another gold mission. There may be times that they overlap, and you prioritize the gold of course. But there are times where you'll end up with 1 gold mission at 7 followers, and you're having your followers sitting there without generating income.
    But in my experience it's not faulty logic because it happens every single time. So from my experience sending out on Sargerite missions is a waste, especially since it's more resources I have to worry about replenishing later on alts.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    But in my experience it's not faulty logic because it happens every single time. So from my experience sending out on Sargerite missions is a waste, especially since it's more resources I have to worry about replenishing later on alts.
    Resources have yet to be an issue over the past 12 weeks, I've been sustaining myself with only a few thousand loss across all of the weeks. Look at the priority system as Bloods>Gold>Sargerite(if you choose to do them), that may help

You're not doing the math correctly. It's not 3 Sargerite, it's 4-5 depending in the mission. I've stated that on this page, so adjust your math, and then adjust it accordingly across as many toons as you use.
    I am. I logged in and checked 3 toons and that's what they all had up for Sargerite missions. Some have more, but usually ones I see are ~3.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am. I logged in and checked 3 toons and that's what they all had up for Sargerite missions. Some have more, but usually ones I see are ~3.
    are you at 950 for all alts? and are you counting the bonus ones? because I 200% all missions I send out, so take that into consideration

Resources have yet to be an issue over the past 12 weeks, I've been sustaining myself with only a few thousand loss across all of the weeks. Look at the priority system as Bloods>Gold>Sargerite(if you choose to do them), that may help
    That's what I do. Bloods > Golds and sometimes if I'm the mood maybe rep token / pet battle tokens since they are usually about 2-4 hours so finish quicker than the previous gold. Granted I rarely do anything on my alts so they hover around 5k and when they did to sub 1000 I spend all the bloods.

are you at 950 for all alts? and are you counting the bonus ones? because I 200% all missions I send out, so take that into consideration
    On most of them and the ones at 950 were the ones I was looking at.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sargerite https://imgur.com/gallery/x9Pnp

for example

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I do. Bloods > Golds and sometimes if I'm the mood maybe rep token / pet battle tokens since they are usually about 2-4 hours so finish quicker than the previous gold. Granted I rarely do anything on my alts so they hover around 5k and when they did to sub 1000 I spend all the bloods.

On most of them and the ones at 950 were the ones I was looking at.
    Ya I farmed up 100k resources on everyone on my 12 toons. took me 3 weeks, I've gone into more detail. Incredibly annoying grind, it was exhausting, and honestly unnecessary. I could have done 50k and still been fine. But check the above link

Is it best to do the missions allthought u dont need the stuff u get to triggernew missions or just wait and save your ressources???

Also im doing the argus story line and almost done... will it trigger more gold mission overall??? Because right now on my main i get 1-3 gold mission daily but never anything on my alt so now i try to upgrade to argus mission to.

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Is it best to do the missions allthought u dont need the stuff u get to triggernew missions or just wait and save your ressources???

Also im doing the argus story line and almost done... will it trigger more gold mission overall??? Because right now on my main i get 1-3 gold mission daily but never anything on my alt so now i try to upgrade to argus mission to.
    You need to do up to the new instance to unlock 950 missions so... yes

And there is no point in doing useless missions to get more to spawn.

yes, once you quest through argus you get more gold missions

You need to do up to the new instance to unlock 950 missions so... yes

And there is no point in doing useless missions to get more to spawn.
    Thx alot. Yeah have done it all but not the dungeon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    yes, once you quest through argus you get more gold missions
    I thought so.. nice to be confirmed now thx

Thx alot. Yeah have done it all but not the dungeon.
    It was hotfixed quite some time ago to not require the dungeon. If you have krokun missions (did petrified forest side quests, upgraded followers to 900 and did the required table missions) and completed argus solo quests, Alleria will offer the follow up on the Vindicaar. You might have to relog or leave Vindicaar then come back to have her offer the quest.

- - - Updated - - -

Also im doing the argus story line and almost done... will it trigger more gold mission overall???
    I wouldn't bother with "useless missions", locking up too many followers for too long can backfire, and resources are also a thing, I'm pretty sure people who claim they're 100% self sufficient from mission bloods and never farm WQ don't send every single mission or they'd run out.

Also upgrading argus missions means 2 things:
    1. 950 ilvl missions were buffed, they award more gold both baseline on average, and the bonus (it's 1750 instead of 1500), so yes, you get more gold.
    2. Blue / epic follower equipment is a massive QoL upgrade, allows you to 200% more missions more reliably, get your followers back quicker, and don't run into situations you locked up a follower for 12+ hours and now you wish you had him back.

What setup do you guys usually run for your followers? Just load them up with + to completion or kinda try and strike an overall balance between success and duration? I never really bothered with guides as the ones I set up just kinda not even really paying attention have worked well enough for me so far. Just curious what you guys choose equipment wise.

since a week or so I'm trying this setup:
    30% reduction + 50% if <8h + either 25% reduction or 50% of what the follower can counter

and I can check the app multiple times a day so this is fine for me even if I don't get everytime 200% on gold missions
    before that I equipped them equally around balance to counter everything on their own but with sending them multiple times a day this works a bit better

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    since a week or so I'm trying this setup:
    30% reduction + 50% if <8h + either 25% reduction or 50% of what the follower can counter

and I can check the app multiple times a day so this is fine for me even if I don't get everytime 200% on gold missions
    before that I equipped them equally around balance to counter everything on their own but with sending them multiple times a day this works a bit better
    Yeah I'm pretty much running the same set up (every follower has at least 30% reduction and 50% <8h) and it's been treating me quite well. Hoping to get my 3rd alt set up this week, so far I find this to be a good combo to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    What setup do you guys usually run for your followers? Just load them up with + to completion or kinda try and strike an overall balance between success and duration? I never really bothered with guides as the ones I set up just kinda not even really paying attention have worked well enough for me so far. Just curious what you guys choose equipment wise.
    30% reduction + 50% counter and 40% counter
    Or replace the 40% counter with a 30% success.

Never really looked at the <8h but its probably the better option then either instead of 30/40%'s.

30% reduction + 50% counter and 40% counter
    Or replace the 40% counter with a 30% success.

Never really looked at the <8h but its probably the better option then either instead of 30/40%'s.
    Yeah I'm thinking of swapping on my and going with:

-30% Reduction / +50% on <8 hr / +50% counter or +30% success chance
    and on my champion that gets a bonus of +8hr
    go with +50% on >8hr / +50% counter / +30% success or -30% reduction

Yeah I'm starting to notice on certain alts I'm getting 1 day duration gold missions even meeting both counters and obviously I'm not tying up 1-2 champs for an entire day for 2500g so I'm thinking of going a more balanced route.

Like completely on accident my paladin has a bunch of champs who can 200% missions by themselves which I don't mind throwing out for 12 hours at a time if I have to but tying up 2 champs who also are still not titled for an entire day? Pass.