Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What is Khadgar's Role in BfA?

Does Khadgar play any role or mention in BfA? Or does he just mysteriously disappear? Haven't heard a single mention of him in any BfA panel. Where does he go after 7.3? Did i miss a mention of him somewhere?

Another weak character they should move away from for at least awhile.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    I think it was something along the lines of that he has worked so much with both the Horde and the Alliance that he shall not take part of it, having to face a friend in battle, and possibly try look up Medivh... can't remember 100% though.

Last thing I saw from PTR was he's going to head back to Karazhan and fix things up there. He wants no part in our faction war (nor do the Kirin Tor), but should we need him to fight something besides ourselves again, we can reach out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Last thing I saw from PTR was he's going to head back to Karazhan and fix things up there. He wants no part in our faction war (nor do the Kirin Tor), but should we need him to fight something besides ourselves again, we can reach out.
    good so the kirin tor's facepalmed and said f**k it, were not joining your playground war.
    #boycottchina

Should have gathered all those that thought this Horde/Alliance war was stupid and led them against this nonsense that Genn and Sylvanis are leading us into.... (how every you spell there names...)

i dont think the kirin tor said anything
    Bitch Pls

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    good so the kirin tor's facepalmed and said f**k it, were not joining your playground war.
    Well the last time they did they supremely pissed a lot of people. It's nice if they have decided to keep their nose out of the affairs between Horde and the Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully none. I like the character but I'm seriously over him at the moment, they need to give us a break or he'll turn into another Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    "If you need us, we'll be here"

(just kidding, rip yrel)

Oh so it's a temporary reprieve from this character just like the faction battle? Can't they find another jesus cheerleader character we have to carry for several expansions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    Well he leads the Kirin Tor...safe to say they will likely back his position.

Who is the main story teller in BfA? I would guesseach faction gets one this time since they are at war?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnfargen View Post
    Who is the main story teller in BfA? I would guesseach faction gets one this time since they are at war?
    Thus far it seems to be Jaina for the Alliance, Thrall for the Horde (and possibly Vol'Jin's ghost), and Magni for the overreaching plot of saving Azeroth. Anduin and Sylvanas will probably be relegated mostly to the war effort outside of Kul'Tiras and Zandalar. And of course, as soon as Azshara and N'Zoth surface, everyone will join in an uneasy alliance against them, unless Blizzard decides that they should be stupid enough to fight each other while a cataclysmic villain is around the corner. That is my prediction, at least.

to go away and sit quietly in karazhan.

After 2 expansions, i am tired of his shit, and his voice.
    Be feared, or be fuel

7+ Year Old Account
    He dies in BFA pre patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    He dies in BFA pre patch.
    That would be really cool. Where are you seeing this?

Otherwise I'd imagine he's very busy keeping our Sargeras-charged Artifact Weapons out of the hands of us bloodthirsty warmongers; and any servants of the Void Lords.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

15+ Year Old Account
    He has little place in this expansion. He's a semi neutral character (?) and it's all about horde vs. alliance.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Does Khadgar play any role or mention in BfA? Or does he just mysteriously disappear? Haven't heard a single mention of him in any BfA panel. Where does he go after 7.3? Did i miss a mention of him somewhere?
    He specifically said he refuses to fight against either side, so he will not be present for the first part of BFA at the bare minimum. He might make an appearance when we get to Azshara.

7+ Year Old Account
    The cycling of major lore characters continues.

Thrall made his way to the back of the van as Khadgar got shotgun in WoD.

Now Thrall is making his way back to the driver's seat in BfA.