Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh god imp in a ball xDDDDDD
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

WoW Title Screen Tip: You cannot cancel your bids, so bid carefully!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I do not want spaces or commas in my numbers..

Both would make it even harder to read.. Especially the commas... Most countries would write 5M as 5.000.000 where 5,000,000 would just be 5 with too many commas and decimals..
    Most? Was fairly sure using decimals where decimals have no place being was the exception rather than the rule.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL that sucks bro my condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    - Buy stuff on AH, resell it for more than you bought it for. Repeat untill you have enough gold.

- Farm stuff, sell it on AH.

- Build up several Order Halls, they bring in about 150-200k/month when you got full 950 rooster.

- Don't spend gold on stupid shit.

It is that easy.
    30K+ a day for me , 7 110s alts with good order halls I just log in to each of them every day do my quick 2min each and go back to playing my main. Ah yeah the good life, fuck farming lol. Doing argus stuff on each of them really sucked though.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2018-01-08 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    It is ok for Blizzard to sell instant level 100.
    Not for other people level for you.

It is ok for Blizzard trade gold and get $5 cut.
    So you think it's fine to head into a restaurant carrying a cooler and start selling sodas, beers and other drinks to diners inside the restaurant?

Inside Blizzard's turf (in this case, WoW), they make the rules. They're not an 'open market zone'.

And people still waste hundreds of hours on this game?
    This game no longer has the integrity.
    Go play FF14 instead !
    Judging by what you complained above, I don't think you know what the word "integrity" means.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    So what you're saying is that it's possible? Good job beating your own argument.
    Well sure, it's possible. So is hacking the game to do things you normally shouldn't be able to do. Don't blame blizzard if you end up getting your entire account permabanned because you thought illegally selling gold for real world cash was a good idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    LOL that sucks bro my condolences.

30K+ a day for me , 7 110s alts with good order halls I just log in to each of them every day do my quick 2min each and go back to playing my main. Ah yeah the good life, fuck farming lol. Doing argus stuff on each of them really sucked though.
    I have 9 and cant reach 30k everyday, its impossible because there are no more than 2 gold missions everyday usually

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axlkix View Post
    I have 9 and cant reach 30k everyday, its impossible because there are no more than 2 gold missions everyday usually
    That's why I said I go back to playing my main, everything else I do that what it turns out to usually. It's 8 110s if I count my main but everyone has 1 of those. I'll tank CTA dungeon every time it's up for the gold when I can pull the world at 940 ilvl lul takes only 10min or so.

The only other gold making task I do on an alt is my rogue weekly 5k which takes literally 3 mins in surumar pickpocketing at moonguard.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2018-01-08 at 08:33 AM.

That's why I said I go back to playing my main, everything else I do that what it turns out to usually. It's 8 110s if I count my main but everyone has 1 of those. I'll tank CTA dungeon every time it's up for the gold when I can pull the world at 940 ilvl lul takes only 10min or so.

The only other gold making task I do on an alt is my rogue weekly 5k which takes literally 3 mins in surumar pickpocketing at moonguard.
    You said 30k a day without farming. There is not enough gold missions to do +15k, maybe +20k on a lucky day with 8 chars

10+ Year Old Account
    You said 30k a day without farming. There is not enough gold missions to do +15k, maybe +20k on a lucky day with 8 chars
    I don't farm though? Why you so triggerd xD I never said I made 30k just from order hall! Is playing the game now considered farming?

I don't farm though? Why you so triggerd xD I never said I made 30k just from order hall! Is playing the game now considered farming?
    Technically speaking yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most... expensive.. Imp in a Ball.. Ever..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This thread still going?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Technically speaking yes.
    You are a very sad man judging by your post history lol! smoke a bowl bro!

YOU'RE WRONG HAHA

Farming refers to a gaming tactic where a player, or someone hired by a player, performs repetitive actions to gain experience, points or some form of in-game currency. Farming usually involves staying in a game area with a spawn point that generates endless numbers of items or enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    This thread still going?
    You mean,

This 10+ year old game still going?

Fixed

I got 7 at 110. Started writing down the gold I get from missions on each char earlier this week when the discussion started. So far in 5 days I've gotten 37k gold in average per 24 hours. So yes, it is definetely possible.

Of course, have to check the average gold income for a longer period of time, but 15-20k gold per day would be a very unlucky day for me.

You are a very sad man judging by your post history lol! smoke a bowl bro!

YOU'RE WRONG HAHA
    Nah, you're wrong. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I got 7 at 110. Started writing down the gold I get from missions on each char earlier this week when the discussion started. So far in 5 days I've gotten 37k gold in average per 24 hours. So yes, it is definetely possible.

Of course, have to check the average gold income for a longer period of time, but 15-20k gold per day would be a very unlucky day for me.
    You need more than 2 gold missions every day. I never saw that and i have 9 chars since months. do you have 6 followers? They do another missiones besides the gold ones?

You need more than 2 gold missions every day. I never saw that and i have 9 chars since months. do you have 6 followers? They do another missiones besides the gold ones?
    Yeah, I got 6 on some and 7 on a couple. They do Argunite and the Rep ones, and Blood of Sargeras to give me 600 Order Resources for free. I do those missions if they are on a short timer. If it's more than 8-10 hours I rarely bother. And I prioritize the gold ones. I do log into the app at around every 6-8 hours or so. Some of the Argus missions is on a 6 hour timer, so if you only check once or twice per day you might miss some.

I did this math earlier in the thread, if you get one gold mission on one char each day. Every day that I have been doing the routine, I have gotten at least one gold mission on a char. So one character with 1 mission is 2500gold(minimum) Have 7 characters, that's 17500 gold per day. And now we are looking at the minimum.

But of course I could have been very lucky these 5 days. I am gonna continue the research. So far today(12 hours gone) I have gotten 9800 gold, and it has been a "bad" day for me so far. Checking the app in the morning, lunchtime, afternoon and before bed.

Have you done all the follower questlines on Argus on all the char? I see some people mentions that they don't even have to do any Argus at all, but from my personal experience, the gold really started to flow when I had finished the follower questlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    If you accidentally dropped 10% of your monthly paycheck, wouldn't it bother u?
    I rivered quad 3s in texas holdem and bet 15% of my monthly income on that. Guy to my left showed quad 8s. So if I got a grey cat on accidentally bidding some virtual gold in wow, I'd just shrug and move on.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"