10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Im not worried. Its very possible that undead elves get added to the horde as an allied race. It would make blizz alot of $$$. Good business move. You know it will happen one day and i know you'd make one right away.
    You ever heard about this "I know that i know nothing" thing ? You should take it to heart because its definately true in your case.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You ever heard about this "I know that i know nothing" thing ? You should take it to heart because its definately true in your case.
    You're sounding a bit salty there. Maybe i hit a nerve? Try a mudmug joke. It will make you feel better.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

10+ Year Old Account
    You're sounding a bit salty there. Maybe i hit a nerve? Try a mudmug joke. It will make you feel better.
    Think about it that way - there are people who actually found mudmug jokes slighty amusing. On the other hand noone ever considered your anusing as anything but miserable attempt at humor.

Think about it that way - there are people who actually found mudmug jokes slighty amusing. On the other hand noone ever considered your anusing as anything but miserable attempt at humor.
    It triggers plently of slyvanus fans though! Lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    It triggers plently of slyvanus fans though! Lmao.
    I would call looking at you with pity "triggering".

I would call looking at you with pity "triggering".
    Oh. They are triggered. Trust me. Slyvanus has many many fans. Thats why i know undead elves will be allied race one day. Too much money to ignore.

Yeah, and Space elves too...

I don't see any further elven race added anytime soon. Unless Blizzard floods the game with 30 allied races by the end of the year. Yep, not likely.

Well, they might get away with Sea elves, as those could be intriguing to a potentially significant number of people. However, they are not called "elves" anymore. And considering all elves are descendants of trolls... Trollcraft indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The synergy I'm talking about is in regards to the veneration of the light and nature, which is a motive more or less present across all the races
    Gnomes and Dwarves do not give a shit about Nature and barely about the Light, if compared to Humans and Draenei. Night Elves never fitted thematically within the Alliance more than Blood Elves or even Forsaken did within the Horde, plus they have always been alone in their tree-hugging tendencies, which is still true enough to these days. Dwarves brought shamanism alongside Draenei within the Alliance but this was always the Horde characteristic theme, much like Blood Elves brought the Paladin theme within the Horde.

It also has its betrayals and dark characters, such as Fandral Staghelm and Benedictus, but the entirety of the Alliance came crashing down upon them as soon as their betrayal was revealed because of the exact same principles we're talking about.
    The Horde races are much more affected from their individual heritages because their respective peoples faced either corruption, manipulation or oppression at some point because of betrayers, pivotal mistakes or the questionable actions of others belonging to the same race. None of the Alliance's races ever found themselves in circumstances where their peoples were led to dark paths, morally questionable choices to ensure their survival or faced outright enslavement and/or corruption. Why? Simply because people tend to find comrades or even mere allies more easily with other people sharing similar experiences, regardless of cultural differences that, on the end of the day, are nothing but trivial for people who got used to fight for their own survival on a daily basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    F**k the Elves. Bunch of traitorous m*****f***ing b***hes. Male strippers and barbie-dolls, W*F? And their flee-riddled tree dwelling cousings...

Quote Originally Posted by Sorbus View Post
    F**k the Elves. Bunch of traitorous m*****f***ing b***hes. Male strippers and barbie-dolls, W*F? And their flee-riddled tree dwelling cousings...
    Stay classy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Stay classy.
    "Straight outta Suramar"

Im not worried. Its very possible that undead elves get added to the horde as an allied race. It would make blizz alot of $$$. Good business move. You know it will happen one day and i know you'd make one right away.
    I can already see all the undead high elves jumping around Orgrimmar in their slutmogs, on top of all the slutmogged blood elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    None of the Alliance's races ever found themselves in circumstances where their peoples were led to dark paths, morally questionable choices to ensure their survival or faced outright enslavement and/or corruption.
    This couldn't be any less true. Azshara was lead down a dark path, Medivh was lead down a dark path, Benedictus was lead down a dark path, Arthas was lead down a dark path, Staghelm was lead down a dark path, Sargeras tried to corrupt Velen and more. The point is that the Alliance races, thanks to the principles embedded within their system of belief, have shown greater resillience than the Horde ones and have for the best part shown that they have a moral(the word you so dread to read) compass, which Horde races easily lose. The humans haven't followed Medivh the way the orcs followed Ner'zhul/Gul'dan, the Alliance-based night elves fought Azshara when the Nightborne hid behind a bubble, the humans haven't followed Arthas and the majority fought the Scourge, whereas almost identical actions undertaken by Sylvanas and her undead (ie raising undead, deploying the plaugue, culling an entire kingdom, killing innocent high elves in EP), rebranded under "freewillingness", get her the status of warchief in the Horde. The Warcraft 3 Horde was on the right tracks and even the undead being part of it in order to find a cure made sense to a certain extent, but all of that erroded.

This can be observed from the standpoint of the races talked about in this thread's title; the Alliance high elves didn't do any kind of controversial stuff the blood elves did. Furthermore, they fought the Horde on various fronts(ie Vereesa in Grim Batol) and across different worlds even(ie Allerian Stronghold), whereas the present-day blood elves remained within their kingdom, protecting themselves only and not seeing the big picture.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-01-16 at 03:30 AM.

Surprised that this discussion is still going, and proud of all my pro High Elf friends for keeping the fight on. Just keep the pressure on Blizzard and we will eventually see High Elves added!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinbros2 View Post
    Surprised that this discussion is still going, and proud of all my pro High Elf friends for keeping the fight on. Just keep the pressure on Blizzard and we will eventually see High Elves added!
    1. Except it wasn't, nothing was going on here by more than 20 days until you didn't semi-necro'd this;

2. Lel keep dreaming.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    1. Except it wasn't, nothing was going on here by more than 20 days until you didn't semi-necro'd this;

2. Lel keep dreaming.
    Meh 20 days isnt that long ago, and I still see several threads not only on here but in the WoW forums as well on High Elves. And there was nothing to necro, I'd suggest you strap in, because this topic is going to continue until Blizzard adds High Elves, or until they shut the WoW servers down, you are in for a very long and very disappointing life of reading these threads

Deleted
    Indeed, keep dreaming. Only horde can get things they wish for. Zandalari, straight back orcs, draenor orcs of all colors. Next time they will get ogres and alliance will get "insert primordial force" humans, because blizz likes to experiment with cool and interesting ideas on the alliance, instead of giving them proper established races.

Quote Originally Posted by Andoras View Post
    Indeed, keep dreaming. Only horde can get things they wish for. Zandalari, straight back orcs, draenor orcs of all colors. Next time they will get ogres and alliance will get "insert primordial force" humans, because blizz likes to experiment with cool and interesting ideas on the alliance, instead of giving them proper established races.
    lol true, I think you would have to have downs syndrome to deny Horde favoritism in WoW anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the actual fuck did some one bring this cesspool back to life?
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    This couldn't be any less true. Azshara was lead down a dark path, Medivh was lead down a dark path, Benedictus was lead down a dark path, Arthas was lead down a dark path, Staghelm was lead down a dark path, Sargeras tried to corrupt Velen and more.
    You managed to miss the point once again. You already used these examples and you still don't get why they don't fit, nor it seems you properly read my post (what a news). I'll not bother to explain that again.

The point is that the Alliance races, thanks to the principles embedded within their system of belief, have shown greater resillience than the Horde ones and have for the best part shown that they have a moral(the word you so dread to read) compass, which Horde races easily lose.
    Are you still triggered by the time I used the term "unbending morality" and now you believe I'm afraid of the word? What can I say, I'll just take a laugh at your apparent narrow-mindedness.

The humans haven't followed Medivh the way the orcs followed Ner'zhul/Gul'dan
    So the focal point of your argument is comparing apples to oranges. Good to know. Because last time I checked Medivh didn't desire to manipulate humanity, he wanted to cleanse Azeroth with the already built weapon Kil'jaeden and Gul'dan cared an huge deal to manipulate.

Last time a demon actually cared to manipulate humans (Scarlet Crusade) their "principles embedded in their system of belief" didn't seem to do much.

the Alliance-based night elves fought Azshara when the Nightborne hid behind a bubble
    Except they fought as well and effectively contributed in saving the world, until they weren't forced onto a corner and no hope of salvation apparently remained.

the humans haven't followed Arthas and the majority fought the Scourge
    Except the humans indeed followed Arthas as long he didn't blatantly turn against them and wanted to make the whole of Azeroth into his army of undead. And even then plenty of humans willingly joined the Lich King, aka Kel'Thuzad and his whole cult.

whereas almost identical actions undertaken by Sylvanas and her undead (ie raising undead, deploying the plaugue, culling an entire kingdom, killing innocent high elves in EP), rebranded under "freewillingness", get her the status of warchief in the Horde.
    Oh yeah, Humans didn't follow Arthas out of moral standards about the evilness of these things, not because Arthas fucking murdered his father and brought his own kingdom to ruin.

This can be observed from the standpoint of the races talked about in this thread's title; the Alliance high elves didn't do any kind of controversial stuff the blood elves did. Furthermore, they fought the Horde on various fronts(ie Vereesa in Grim Batol) and across different worlds even(ie Allerian Stronghold), whereas the present-day blood elves remained within their kingdom, protecting themselves only and not seeing the big picture.
    Yeah, those dumb Blood Elves not seeing the big picture. It's not like they had to ensure the continued existence of Quel'Thalas while everyone else was apparently busy in seeing the "big picture".

Bah, I should have ignored this pile of bullshit as I originally planned but this semi-necro fucked me up. It's even quite off-topic, furthermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinbros2 View Post
    Meh 20 days isnt that long ago, and I still see several threads not only on here but in the WoW forums as well on High Elves. And there was nothing to necro, I'd suggest you strap in, because this topic is going to continue until Blizzard adds High Elves, or until they shut the WoW servers down, you are in for a very long and very disappointing life of reading these threads
    Well, you said the discussion was still going when nothing was going on here for 20 days. Yes, there are other threads. Maybe you should post there.

And all these pointless threads do not bother me in the slightest, in fact they bring the same amount of entertainment they did for the last decade. After all, I said "keep dreaming", not "stop dreaming".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    "Special" human beings doing "special" things.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2018-02-05 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    You're welcome