Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I like how THIS is plot hole, but horde never making use of any of garrosh technology is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Who wants to guess what is the reason the Alliance does not simply use the Vindicar to demolish the walls? I am interested.
    Maybe they do? We don't know what happens after the cinematic

7+ Year Old Account
    TBH its amazing its stayed in the air for as long as it have, given their trackrecord with flying draenei ships( Or flying crafts in general, every expansion theres a gunship being tossed into the floor by either/both factions). Would be a miracle if it lasted all the way to a point it could fire on UC.

Then again... They could crash it into UC.
    Last edited by Addict; 2018-01-08 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    really now? Because why woudl she be using a diluted one if she was forbidden to use one at all. if she is going to disobey her warcheif, she is going to use the most powerful one, and it was able to harm the worgen so yeah it was...

and again, even if it was a diluted one, she still disobeyed orders to not use the plague
    Its diluted because she doesn't want to kill the world. She likes having land that can be farmed. Trees that can be cut. Rocks that can be used. ect ect... Go quest through hillsbrad the forsaken dont want to kill everything it sees. Vanilla-Wrath with the alchemists were mostly control tests. Quests since wrath that have the plague involved tend to be clean up quests. They dont just plague and leave. Who cares what garrosh wanted he was trying to wipe them out using them as a meat shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Its diluted because she doesn't want to kill the world. She likes having land that can be farmed. Trees that can be cut. Rocks that can be used. ect ect... Go quest through hillsbrad the forsaken dont want to kill everything it sees. Vanilla-Wrath with the alchemists were mostly control tests. Quests since wrath that have the plague involved tend to be clean up quests. They dont just plague and leave. Who cares what garrosh wanted he was trying to wipe them out using them as a meat shield.
    her people dont need lands that can be farmed, the plague wont do anything to rocks, and trees if everyone is dead she will not need.

and really now?
    do worgen starting area
    southshore
    stormheim
    silverpine
    even hillsbrad with the humans they buried neck deep

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Who wants to guess what is the reason the Alliance does not simply use the Vindicar to demolish the walls? I am interested.
    Because its a vessel of the light....kinda paladin,priest like order that has both alliance and hord members in it?!?!?!?!
    And the last time the alliance used a airship vs bats went so well cough*stormheim*cough

And:
    Otherwise you will get a discussion on this forum about who was wrong like with Jaina or Sunreavers :P:P:P

her people dont need lands that can be farmed, the plague wont do anything to rocks, and trees if everyone is dead she will not need.

and really now?
    do worgen starting area
    southshore
    stormheim
    silverpine
    even hillsbrad with the humans they buried neck deep
    The forsaken need food even if its just meat flesh helps stave off the decay of undeath lorewise, main reason they have cannibalize. You need grains for such things. They also supply the other races with food. The trees need to be able to grow so you can cut them down to build your buildings and ships and weapons. The real plague kills the earth itself. Nobody would want to live in a stone house made of plague radiation.

Hillsbrad You are sent to stop all that nonsense with the plaguefarm because the doctor was going rogue and it was never approved. Southshore was a large scale test and showed fully powered plague to be far too destructive and you as the player go clean up as best you can but nothing will live there for hundreds of years. Worgen starting area is fine they used a weak version that just kills people, it was war. Stormheim your first task right after landing is cleaning up the mess the broken plague captuals and kill all the infected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe when velen had it made, he made sure the Vindicar had an override system set to "not to be used for d*ckhead faction war" setting.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Maybe it's busy destroying Silvermoon...

or crashing somewhere
    Calling it now that the lightforged questline starts with them crashing the ship. Calling it so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Because its a vessel of the light....kinda paladin,priest like order that has both alliance and hord members in it?!?!?!?!
    And the last time the alliance used a airship vs bats went so well cough*stormheim*cough

And:
    Otherwise you will get a discussion on this forum about who was wrong like with Jaina or Sunreavers :P:P:P
    its an alliance ship though, made by the draenei, and now home of the lightforged, and purely alliance. The army of the light is alliance now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Calling it now that the lightforged questline starts with them crashing the ship. Calling it so hard.
    nope, the ship survives.
    we allready know the quests, and the cinematics, you can do them on the ptr right now...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I like how THIS is plot hole, but horde never making use of any of garrosh technology is not.
    because it was all destroyed and the plans were burned.
    garrosh took a bunch of the plans with him to draener, leading to the tech we see there, the boats, the gron mounted weapons, all of blackrock foundry

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    the plot hole here is the giant goblin cannon not doing anything.
    it is, it is defending orgrimmar from a sea invasion.

Maybe they used up all the juice to properly operate it, usually such a vessel needs to be powered by a naaru and they don't have one anymore and the Crown of the Triumvirate seems to be gone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    I'm gonna with the Vindicaar's power gets depleted, along with our artifacts, while dealing with Gorribal.
    no it doesent, you can go on the ptr now and see, only our artifacts do

10+ Year Old Account
    It's either conveniently ommited from any further mention, or made useless in some facepalmy fashion. Blizzard is quite capable when it comes to those.

its an alliance ship though, made by the draenei, and now home of the lightforged, and purely alliance. The army of the light is alliance now
    Yup i know...reason where asked...i gave reasons..not definitive truth!!
    And like i said it it has both hord and alliance members on it. And yes it was made by space goats. But used by both sides.
    As for it being their home.....hmmmm maybe a good reason not to use it as a attack platform?!?!

Yup i know...reason where asked...i gave reasons..not definitive truth!!
    And like i said it it has both hord and alliance members on it. And yes it was made by space goats. But used by both sides.
    As for it being their home.....hmmmm maybe a good reason not to use it as a attack platform?!?!
    it "had" horde and alliance members on it

it "had" horde and alliance members on it
    You do not know that.....who said they got purged. Maybe some more neutral members are still walking around on it. And nice side step there...you did not even respond to the part where i said: why would you use your home to attack the enemy?

You do not know that.....who said they got purged. Maybe some more neutral members are still walking around on it. And nice side step there...you did not even respond to the part where i said: why would you use your home to attack the enemy?
    well because you made a good point so i let you have it, why risk their home.
    and because if you go on thr PTR it is covered in alliance only (and even on live other then liadrin, aethis, and a nightborne its all alliance)
    it is alliance only now. It is the vessel of the lightfroged draenei, and of the alliance.

well because you made a good point so i let you have it, why risk their home.
    and because if you go on thr PTR it is covered in alliance only (and even on live other then liadrin, aethis, and a nightborne its all alliance)
    it is alliance only now. It is the vessel of the lightfroged draenei, and of the alliance.
    2nd time i made that point.

I am not on ptr. But okay alliance only. still the its a home now point is valid.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    The biggest plot hole is how the hell does the Alliance afford all this? The war against the Lich King left them near-pennyless and they haven’t stopped fighting since!
    When Anduin was born, his dad set aside 1000 bitcoin for him available on his 18th birthday. Now that he is 18, he is rich.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

no it doesent, you can go on the ptr now and see, only our artifacts do
    Hindsight is 20/20, but thanks?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.