Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Exalted with Zandalar Tribe and Thorium Brotherhood for Zandalari/Dark iron dwarves yes?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    lol yep. ever since bfa was announced its been constant from them
    Eh, Kul Tiras > Zandalar and Dark Iron Dwarves > Zandalari.
    But Nightborne Elves & Highmountain Tauren > Lightforged Draenai & Void Elves by a wide margin.

Deleted
    Brother, they are not as much as shafted as they lack polish, at least in my opinion. Their visuals require a little bit of honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Exalted with Zandalar Tribe and Thorium Brotherhood for Zandalari/Dark iron dwarves yes?
    That would be hilarious! You can only obtain one of them, haha. And well, I have both!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I dont think it will be in place forever, more likely will be changed 2 or 3 expansions from now

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No they weren't shafted, stop whining and do the grind, same as everyone else.

Finishing the story-lines tied to them should have been more then enough to unlock them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    lol yep. ever since bfa was announced its been constant from them
    OMG...this coming from a Alliance hater, what a shocker!

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Could you imagine the sheer amount of salt if this was the actual requirement.

I mean I'd be cool with it because I have both but I also just want to watch the world burn so :shrug:

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    OMG...this coming from a Alliance hater, what a shocker!
    Your avatar is dbz and you have an alliance crest as your sig could you possibly be any more cringey?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Could you imagine the sheer amount of salt if this was the actual requirement.

I mean I'd be cool with it because I have both but I also just want to watch the world burn so :shrug:

Your avatar is dbz and you have an alliance crest as your sig could you possibly be any more cringey?
    Aren't the first person to attack me for liking Dragon Ball because they don't have a foot to stand on and wont be the last

I literally got exalted on both factions by sending followers on missions that award rep tokens. I didn't do a lot of the world quests aside from a few that awarded something I wanted. There is still plenty of time to get to exalted. You don't need to have exalted on an Alliance toon as confirmed on wowhead. The sky isn't falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    The requirements are totally fucking retarded. I already have Tauren and Nightborne rep to exalted, but I'm certainly not gonna get the Argus ones, cause Argus is fucking terrible. So yeah another instance of the Alliance getting buttfucked by the devs.
    I’m Alliance and I’m completely fine. Not sure what’s goin on with you but I got exalted in like a week and didn’t have to go back to argus unless I wanted to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel the horde get shafted.

we get army of the light and its flying spaceship that could blow up all if its cities made of huts, along with the void, they get washed up defeat nightwell-less elves and tauren with antles that couldnt even fend off a few fel tauren.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I’m Alliance and I’m completely fine. Not sure what’s goin on with you but I got exalted in like a week and didn’t have to go back to argus unless I wanted to.
    There is no way you got argussian reach exalted in a week.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

If you were to start all three reps on the same day Highmountain would probably be the easiest and Argussian the hardest, but it really is a toss up between Nightfallen and Army of Light. Nightfallen quests give shit for Rep, most are 10-25 and anything after the main story is 0. They do have some boosts here and there but Army has a lot more rep tokens (alt farmable as well, for the WQ ones) and their Emissary seems to come up a LOT more then nightfallens nowadays.

Honestly I say if you tried you could easily get Exalted with Army before Nightfallen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    There is, but you need some luck, and an army of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    If you were to start all three reps on the same day Highmountain would probably be the easiest and Argussian the hardest, but it really is a toss up between Nightfallen and Army of Light. Nightfallen quests give shit for Rep, most are 10-25 and anything after the main story is 0. They do have some boosts here and there but Army has a lot more rep tokens (alt farmable as well, for the WQ ones) and their Emissary seems to come up a LOT more then nightfallens nowadays.

Honestly I say if you tried you could easily get Exalted with Army before Nightfallen.

- - - Updated - - -

There is, but you need some luck, and an army of alts.
    Aren't the mission board tokens bound on pickup until after you hit exalted? Or did they change that?
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Aren't the mission board tokens bound on pickup until after you hit exalted? Or did they change that?
    Mission boards are, but not WQ tokens

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Considering Army is easier than Nightfallen and Highmountain to get Exalted you can piss right off with the victim complex. If you're not Exalted with the Army by now you either wasn't playing or were bone idle
    I think it would be fair then if to unlock Zandalari, Horde Players have to grind a faction that becomes playable only a year after the required factions for the Alliance.

Was talking about AoL. Argussian reach took a tiny bit longer but not much.

If you really wanted to you could though. Alts+OH missions+world quest week (which just recently passed) can get you there in a week or so.

Edit: Onikaroshi already explained. That’s how ya do it.

It's not like allied races are going anywhere, take your time.