Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I didn't show you cheats can be downloaded. We all know they can and are being used easily and for long periods. I showed you videos of cheaters. At least try to keep honest about it.

I just showed you a whole list of videos and people who were and are cheating and you are still blinded. Like I said, no matter what is shown to you, you wont take it.

Just like what the other poster said. You're biased and nothing will change that. No amount information shown to you will change your mind. You're to biased.
    I wont take it? Like I said, I know there are cheats. Ive DIED from a cheater in fortnite. I could have recorded that and uploaded it if I wanted to. How hard is it to get into your thick skull that I KNOW there are cheaters. Fortnite is just REALLY good at keeping cheaters out, it is one of the most clean free-to-play shooters out there right now though. 99% of peoples experiences have been cheater free while PUBG has less % of cleanliness.

You are clearly the biased one, you believe fortnite is littered with cheats, because you want pubg (which I think is a great game, but you know, I'm biased, remember!) to be the holy grail of shooters. Nothing will change your mind because your biased.

Quote Originally Posted by sef24 View Post
    I wont take it?
    No you wont.

You are clearly the biased one, you believe fortnite is littered with cheats, because you want pubg (which I think is a great game, but you know, I'm biased, remember!) to be the holy grail of shooters. Nothing will change your mind because your biased.
    Unlike you, I know both have quite a bit of cheating going on. Both are similar in the amount as well. There is no biased expect for you and your weak stance on the matter. You're so blind even showing you videos didn't seem to be enough to sway you in even the smallest amount. Both gamers are plagued with hankers and EPIC isn't doing any better at stopping them than PUBG or Bluehole is.

It's also clear you don't have a clue what biased means given your use of it or you just haven't actually need Reading my posts in this thread.

I'd love for both to get it under control but that simply hasn't happened yet.

No you wont.

Unlike you, I know both have quite a bit of cheating going on. Both are similar in the amount as well. There is no biased expect for you and your weak stance on the matter. You're so blind even showing you videos didn't seem to be enough to sway you in even the smallest amount. Both gamers are plagued with hankers and EPIC isn't doing any better at stopping them than PUBG or Bluehole is.

It's also clear you don't have a clue what biased means given your use of it or you just haven't actually need Reading my posts in this thread.

I'd love for both to get it under control but that simply hasn't happened yet.
    Weak stance? You aren't providing good evidence. I can't prove something that isn't there, you can. I said there are cheaters, you think I said there isn't. Googling videos of cheaters isn't proof. A few videos vs the thousands upon thousands of games being played everyday isn't much.

Let me ask you a question, which game has less cheaters? There is an answer to that, please provide one. Thanks.
    But from what I know, you'll say "It's the same amount!"

One reason why there are less cheats in fortnite? It's not released in china and PUBG doesn't have region lock.

Weak stance? You aren't providing good evidence. I can't prove something that isn't there, you can. I said there are cheaters, you think I said there isn't. Googling videos of cheaters isn't proof. A few videos vs the thousands upon thousands of games being played everyday isn't much.
    Right now, it is a weak stance. I showe you some proof beyond the one claim you saw in a hundred of hours of play if I recall correctly you said. You downplayed it in a worthless effort as most gamers who play fortnite know it isn't smooth sailing there vs PUBG.

It's called a sample size. Learn what it is and what it does and how it's used.

Let me ask you a question, which game has less cheaters? There is an answer to that, please provide one. Thanks.
    But from what I know, you'll say "It's the same amount!"

One reason why there are less cheats in fortnite? It's not released in china and PUBG doesn't have region lock.
    Because the truth is exactly that. They are about the same. I'm finding no less cheating in fortnite than I'm finding in PUBG. I find more Aimbots in PUBG than ESP or wallhacks but I find more ESP and Wallhacks in fortnite than Aimbots.

Right now, either game you are about equally screwed. Doesn't mean you can't have some good and decent matches but don't be shocked when you run across a hacker because the're plenty in either game.
    Last edited by quras; 2018-01-08 at 08:15 PM.

Right now, it is a weak stance. I showe you some proof beyond the one claim you saw in a hundred of hours of play if I recall correctly you said. You downplayed it in a worthless effort as most gamers who play fortnite know it isn't smooth sailing there vs PUBG.

It's called a sample size. Learn what it is and what it does and how it's used.

Because the truth is exactly that. They are about the same. I'm finding no less cheating in fortnite than I'm finding in PUBG. I find more Aimbots in PUBG than ESP or wallhacks but I find more ESP and Wallhacks in fortnite than Aimbots.

Right now, either game you are about equally screwed.
    ESP wallhacks? LOL wow. Okay that is so funny. Footsteps is all I can say.

You know what. I openly invite you. Let's play duos! Let's queue and play together in discord and you tell me who is cheating. Let's go. If you deny me, it just proves my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    In other words, you have absolutely nothing to back up this "100% truth" claim, yet here you stand demanding others for “proof” and what not…. Kay.
    Yeah, because I can totally prove that something isn't there. Makes sense. I also openly invite you, put your money where your mouth is. Let's Duo and find all these cheaters in fortnite.

ESP wallhacks? LOL wow. Okay that is so funny. Footsteps is all I can say.

You know what. I openly invite you. Let's play duos! Let's queue and play together in discord and you tell me who is cheating. Let's go. If you deny me, it just proves my point.
    Yea, I'm still turning down that BS invite. There is nothing about you given your posts that says it would be entertaining or worth it.

You are unwilling to see the truth even when presented to you as I did. No matter how small or large the information. I showed you a simple google search and a rather large amount of videos of hackers. You are indeed biased and your posting has very much proven that.
    Last edited by quras; 2018-01-08 at 08:26 PM.

Yea, I'm still turning down that BS invite. There is nothing about you given your posts that says it would be entertaining or worth it.

You are unwilling to see the truth even when presented to you as I did. No matter how small or large. You are indeed biased and your posting is very much proven that.
    Ah, yeah, I knew it. Goes hard on a claim, but not willing to back it up. Figures. Rather typical and not suprising.

You are unwilling to see the truth even when presented to you as I did. No matter how small or large. You are indeed biased and your posting very much proves that.

Will I guess I win this argument. Can't make a fool out of someone unwilling to put their money where their mouth is. lol.

Ah, yeah, I knew it. Goes hard on a claim, but not willing to back it up. Figures. Rather typical and not suprising.

You are unwilling to see the truth even when presented to you as I did. No matter how small or large. You are indeed biased and your posting very much proves that.

Will I guess I win this argument. Can't make a fool out of someone unwilling to put their money where their mouth is. lol.
    You've given me no reason to change my experience. The 150 or so hours in the game has sown me a large amount of hackers in fortnite. I've given you proof there are more hackers than you claim. There is your proof in just a small sample size. You are still blinded by your bias.

There is nothing to win. It's even funnier you thought there was a win or lose option. Tells me a little more about you. You simply have a warped view on the amount of hackers in fortnite for some unknown reason. Who knows why you are so biased but it doesn't really matter. Anyone can google fortnite and hackers. Plenty of info out there. Play the game for free and you will know quickly enough.

It's flattering that you want to game with me but sorry. I do not want or need to know you more than this forum does. You are simply not worth it given your posting history here. You are not willing to see evidence and proof of the amount on hacking in fortnite. There is no reason to play with someone so confused.

My claim stands. Hacking is as bad in fortnite as it is in PUBG. You downplaying it doesn't change that or prove it to be wrong given what I showed. Both companies need to get a handle in it otherwise both will be short lived experiences.
    Last edited by quras; 2018-01-08 at 08:36 PM.

You've given me no reason to change my experience. The 150 or so hours in the game has sown me a large amount of hackers in fortnite. I've given you proof there are more hackers than you claim. There is your proof in just a small sample size. You are still blinded by your bias.

There is nothing to win. It's even funnier you thought there was a win or lose option. Tells me a little more about you. You simply have a warped view on the amount of hackers in fortnite for some unknown reason. Who knows why you are so biased but it doesn't really matter. Anyone can google fortnite and hackers. Plenty of info out there. Play the game for free and you will know quickly enough.

It's flattering that you want to game with me but sorry. I do not want or need to know you more than this forum does. You are simply not worth it given your posting history here. You are not willing to see evidence and proof of the amount on hacking in fortnite. There is no reason to play with someone so confused.

My claim stands. Hacking is as bad in fortnite as it is in PUBG. You downplaying it doesn't change that or prove it to be wrong given what I showed. Both companies need to get a handle in it otherwise both will be short lived experiences.
    Claims fortnite is LITTERED with hackers everywhere, gets invite to play duos to prove his point and make a fool out of me, tail between his legs and is afraid to play.

Proves that people are all talk, but really know they are completely wrong.

In the end, YOU were the one afraid. Have a nice day!

Claims fortnite is LITTERED with hackers everywhere,
    See, you can't seem to get anything I post correct. None of that is anything to what I said.

gets invite to play duos to prove his point and make a fool out of me, tail between his legs and is afraid to play.
    Yea, you thinking I needed to play with you to know there are more then one or even a handful of hackers was the wrong assumption. There is not one one these forums posters I'd voluntary join up with especially so in this case. Invite denied.

Proves that people are all talk, but really know they are completely wrong.

In the end, YOU were the one afraid. Have a nice day!
    In the end, you are given proof and can't take it. You hide behind me not playing a game with you as some evidence at this extremely low hacking rate in fortnite and that simply isn't true given what you have been shown. Hell, what you can find own your own. Afraid has nothing to even do with the situation little one. You act as if you are about 12 with that statement.

I challenge anyone to do a simple good search on fortnite and hacking. The undetectable hacks even. Search for videos of proven hackers. Search for forums beyond this one on how the hacking is going in fortnite. It's a lot and no different than PUBG only which ones they use the most. Do those same searches for PUBG as well. It's well established in both and they need to get it fixed in both if they want their gamers to be more than a fad.
    Last edited by quras; 2018-01-08 at 08:55 PM.

See, you can't seem to get anything I post correct. None of that is anything to what I said.

Yea, you thinking I needed to play with you to know there are more then one or even a handful of hackers was the wrong assumption. There is not one one these forums posters I'd voluntary join up with especially so in this case. Invite denied.

In the end, you are given proof and can't take it. You hide behind me not playing a game with you as some evidence at this extremely low hacking rate in fortnite and that simply isn't true given what you have been shown. Hell, what you can find own your own. Afraid has nothing to even do with the situation little one. You act as if you are about 12 with that statement.

I challenge anyone to do a simple good search on fortnite and hacking. The undetectable hacks even. Search for videos of proven hackers. Search for forums beyond this one on how the hacking is going in fortnite. It's a lot and no different than PUBG only which ones they use the most. Do those same searches for PUBG as well. It's well established in both and they need to get it fixed in both if they want their gamers to be more than a fad.
    You didn't give any proof. I said there was cheats, you showed that there was. Like I said, you can't get it through your skull. You just reassured what I said before.

You are the one that said the game is littered with cheaters constantly. You put your tail between your legs. Again, you are the scared keyboard warrior who is all talk and no show. I get it, it's the only thing you have going for you. If you're ever man enough to prove your point with me, message me, the invite is always open. I'm not a terrified forum troll. Keep on spewing bad info. I highly doubt you even play fortnite in the first place. So... yeah, keep on hiding behind a screen.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2018-01-16 at 12:23 AM.

You didn't give any proof. I said there was cheats, you showed that there was. Like I said, you can't get it through your skull. You just reassured what I said before.
    No, what you did is downplayed the cheats as one in a hundred hours as if it was some extremely slim amount. We know that isn't the case in the overall game given what can be easily found with just a simple google search on the game and in other forums.

You are the one that said the game is littered with cheaters constantly. You put your tail between your legs. Again, you are the scared keyboard warrior who is all talk and no show. I get it, it's the only thing you have going for you. If you're ever man enough to prove your point with me, message me, the invite is always open. I'm not a terrified forum troll. Keep on spewing bad info. I highly doubt you even play fortnite in the first place. So... yeah, keep on hiding behind a screen.
    It is littered with hackers and cheaters. Similar to PUBG. I showed you proof of that. There are scattered around in both games.

No matter your deflection in your absurd obsession with playing games with me. Even your cheap personal attacks mean nothing but showing how immature you are.

There is no bad info. Anyone can look it up. It's solid info on the hackers of fortnite and just a simple bit of reading will show anyone the complaints are about as high as PUBG. Both at the moment are suffering from hackers and it will only get worse if EPIC and PUBG/Bluehole doesn't get on the ball and curb it because as of right now. What they are doing isn't enough.

No, what you did is downplayed the cheats as one in a hundred hours as if it was some extremely slim amount. We know that isn't the case in the overall game given what can be easily found with just a simple google search on the game and in other forums.

It is littered with hackers and cheaters. Similar to PUBG. I showed you proof of that. There are scattered around in both games.

No matter your deflection in your absurd obsession with playing games with me. Even your cheap personal attacks mean nothing but showing how immature you are.

There is no bad info. Anyone can look it up. It's solid info on the hackers of fortnite and just a simple bit of reading will show anyone the complaints are about as high as PUBG. Both at the moment are suffering from hackers and it will only get worse if EPIC and PUBG/Bluehole doesn't get on the ball and curb it because as of right now. What they are doing isn't enough.
    Okay, give proof. You said it isn't the case, where is the proof? Videos don't show how often it happens.

Again, you are scared to show me the cheating players IN GAME.

Also, why you proved zero evidence, just got another win in fortnite. Guess I cheated.
    https://i.imgur.com/l9AhzUv.jpg

Jesus Christ the amount of bias and hypocrisy….

This is just going around in circles now.
    Who are you again?

Also, I play both games, I enjoy both, I love both games, I would recommend both games to everyone that likes shooters. So biased, I know.

Again, come play with me and show me the cheaters, but of course, I'm sure your just like the other guy.

Okay, give proof. You said it isn't the case, where is the proof? Videos don't show how often it happens.
    Thats how people know you are biased. No amount of videos is enough for you. You deflect. You can stand to think the game is littered with hackers for some reason and simply cannot face the reality that it is true.

Again, you are scared to show me the cheating players IN GAME.
    Not scared about it. I'm just not stupid enough to get to know some random forum poster as biased as you. Thats not a gamer I'd ever want to play a game with.

Also, why you proved zero evidence, just got another win in fortnite. Guess I cheated.
    https://i.imgur.com/l9AhzUv.jpg
    Who knows. You could be a cheater as I don't know you but what I do know is it's simple enough for anyone to see what is happening in fortnite and PUBG. They are littered with hackers. You're denial doesn't change that and if others in the thread want to see some example in the sample size youtube has. A simple search will do it.

And again, doesn't mean you can 't have a good clean game maybe even 5 out of 10 but don't be shocked when hackers nail you in both games.
    Last edited by quras; 2018-01-08 at 09:51 PM.

Thats how people know you are biased. No amount of videos is enough for you. You deflect. You can stand to think the game is littered with hackers for some reason and simply cannot face the reality that it is true.

Not scared about it. I'm just not stupid enough to get to know some random forum poster as biased as you. Thats not a gamer I'd ever want to play a game with.

Who knows. You could be a cheater as I don't know you but what I do know is it's simple enough for anyone to see what is happening in fortnite and PUBG. They are littered with hackers. You're denial doesn't change that and if others in the thread want to see some example in the sample size youtube has. A simple search will do it.
    Lol here we go. Quras putting out the idea that I may be a cheater. This just shows that he will literally call anyone a possible cheater just because I got a win. Fucking hilarious. You're just like all the rest in my previous picture.

And yes, you're scared, terrified in fact. Biased and scared. It's okay to be scared, I understand. Don't worry.

I’m the guy whose last post you ignored, the one that had a link stating that Epic Games has been attempting to peruse cheaters with legal action, because apparently not only they EXIST but they also keep coming back after being banned in-game.

Playing with you won’t prove anything, I could easily ask you the same thing, come play Pubg with me and show me those cheaters, because unlike Fornite, you can at least now watch how you got killed, therefore you can actually see them… tell me, how would that exactly prove your point though? Let’s face it, it’s just a ridiculous broken logic that you are using to hide behind from the fact that you have literally nothing to back up those hard “truths” that you keep pulling out of your own ass.

You can go all “Oh but I have bazillion hours in pubg as well, I’m not bias at all!” as much as you want too, it’s just as good as whatever the opinion from those “20+ friends” and whatnot.
    SHMEEEEEE, add me. I'll gladly play with you, better have discord though.
    but it has to go both ways,
    play with me on fortnite, SHMEEEEEE as well. Add me on both and we can do it.

"hard truths" HAHAHAHAHA
    How fucking dumb is it that you keep saying I don't believe there are cheats for these games, I literally have said it over 5 different times.

Either way, your biased, add me and let's go.

Lol here we go. Quras putting out the idea that I may be a cheater.
    I said I don't know you. IE, I have no idea about you. You brought what you may or may not be. I don't know.

This just shows that he will literally call anyone a possible cheater just because I got a win. Fucking hilarious. You're just like all the rest in my previous picture.
    You stupidity is showing. Stop it, it's not doing your weak argument any good.

And yes, you're scared, terrified in fact. Biased and scared. It's okay to be scared, I understand. Don't worry.
    Not even a little. You are worried someone has said something negative to a game you apparently are involved in way beyond the norm. You can't face the fact that hackers are prevalent in fortnite. You have been shown and given access to proof of that and you simply will not face that fact. Fortnite and PUBG are both littered with hackers. You want one to be seen different than the other and that simply isn't the case and anyone on the forums can do a simple search and see that.

I don't need you to change your mind. Gamers can follow the link I showed or do a bit of research themselves and see it. fortnite and PUBG are currently suffering from hackers and that needs to be fixed and soon. I don't care either way but your biased nature and deflection to the truth as you live in this lie that there are so few hackers in fortnite that one might only see one in a hundred hours of play is downplaying hackers to a great degree. So great, I encourage anyone wanting to play fortnite or PUBG to do that google search on both games. Know what you are getting into.

You can have a decent time there but beware of hackers because in both games, you will face them more than you will care for.
    Last edited by quras; 2018-01-12 at 02:02 PM.

Those of us with the BP bug (stuck at N/A) and the "an error occured" bug when we check the tabs customization/crate, cannot even play the game now since the last patch.. They tweet that they fixed the matchmaking issue, but this isnt true for everybody. Those with the account bug still cant play.. what a joke of a game

https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com...1-na-bp-issue/

Long time lurker here. Thought I'd post my 2 cents on this constant bickering.

All I see here is people who favor one game over the other, and claim that their game has less/same amount of cheaters. Don't forget, these are different developers with different experience levels under their belt and also use a different cheat detection. Clearly one has to be doing better than the other in that regard. You can't just say "it's the same!"

I play both games, but I do favor Fortnite gameplay more. I'll admit that.

Here is some details on fortnites cheat detection: (account is too new. Check the reddit for the dev post about cheat detection)

They ban specific machines that have been caught cheating before. There are work-arounds for this, but most cheaters are kids/young adults who don't know much other than installing a cheat and turning it on. That alone will stop A LOT of cheaters from coming back. This also hurts internet cafes. Also, don't forget that fortnite isn't available in china. That alone stops a lot of cheaters outright while pubg has the china audience without being region locked.

my personal experience? I've found more glitch cheaters (With the recent "glitch under the map")in fortnite than I of actual real game-altering cheaters. Though that has now been fixed (within a single day). PUBG I found plenty of invisble people meleeing me to death, super run speed, always headshot 30+ kill cheaters from the kill feed, etc. You just don't see that in fortnite.

I'll probably be bombarded with "you're wrong, it's the same! you have no proof!" and that's fine. I expect it. It feels like some people here haven't ever played fortnite and make claims.