Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Well, it was already known that the Clintons did/do some dodgy shit.

Amazing that they even tried to run against Trump with her... What where they even thinking?
    and Trump has outpaced said dodgy things by a mile, he's base doesn't care because he put a (r) by his name.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So they put the FBI in a box and its alive and dead?
    Here's one thing. Trump (and his supporters) are so unintelligent and have such a short attention span, this will probably make them completely forget all about Mueller. Now they'll just be talking about some Clinton investigation again, until Mueller suddenly does another indictment, and then they will be like "where did that come from"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    If Trump is forced out the next 2 years will be a bloodbath for republicans
    I'm not sure you have to qualify that. They're already retiring in droves, higher than normal rate at the minimum. And they just passed the tax cut for the rich while defending, backing, and funding Roy Moore. Anyone who runs as a Republican, with the RNC's blessing, owns that, regardless of their personal stance on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm not sure you have to qualify that. They're already retiring in droves, higher than normal rate at the minimum. And they just passed the tax cut for the rich while defending, backing, and funding Roy Moore. Anyone who runs as a Republican, with the RNC's blessing, owns that, regardless of their personal stance on the issue.
    You misunderstand.

Bloothbath is the sense of who will replace Trump as the face of the party.

Sure Pence is VP but being the VP of the guy that couldn't finish a single term isn't really something to brag about.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Its not Sessions DOJ. That has to do with marijuana. This was most likely launched by Wray.
    I don't know Wray - my thought is, if the DoJ is doing it, Trump is pushing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wondering if Mueller can build up a obstruction charge by looking into the possibility of Trump admin pushing congress to pull this shit

Trying to derail a investigation by whatever means sounds like obstruction of justice if it comes from the very top.
    Agreed. They only need one charge to stick and get him out of there. Money laundering is what will get his ass in jail.

I'm okay with this, I don't think they'll find anything though. They've been investigating the Clintons since before bill took office, the worse found was offense being lying about a blowjob.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Here's one thing. Trump (and his supporters) are so unintelligent and have such a short attention span, this will probably make them completely forget all about Mueller. Now they'll just be talking about some Clinton investigation again, until Mueller suddenly does another indictment, and then they will be like "where did that come from"?
    Yeah, their understanding of the FBI investigation is compartmentalized. Everything put together looks terrible for the Trump administration's future, but people desperate to deny that the Trump admin is probably in trouble will see an indictment and be like "ONE INDICTMENT MEANS NOTHING!" and it's like no, of course one on its own means nothing, but I guess looking at the whole picture is too painful for them.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You dont know who Wray, the Director of the FBI is? Lol. Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. They only need one charge to stick and get him out of there. Money laundering is what will get his ass in jail.
    That's why he was obstruction justice but honestly at this point he should be kicked out in any case.

A person flirting with nuclear war because he read a mean tweet should be put in prison. Trump is almost the real life version of the Joker at this point.

That's why he was obstruction justice but honestly at this point he should be kicked out in any case.

A person flirting with nuclear war because he read a mean tweet should be put in prison. Trump is almost the real life version of the Joker at this point.
    The Joker is usually far more subtle.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    You dont know who Wray, the Director of the FBI is? Lol. Figures.
    I do know who Wray is, now. The name didn't ring a bell at the time. I guess that figures, too, eh? Lol you guys crack me up.