Waking Essence obtainable even without quest!

Looks like Waking Essence is obtainable again even for those that have handed in quest and already upgraded all their Legendaries to 1000 iLevel!

Yeah, because now you're saving up to buy legendary tokens with them.

This works on characters that could not pick up the quest - my recent 110 monk just got 6 today from Emissary cache and i only have 1 legendary and it dropped at ilevel 1000.

Like I said in the other thread, this probably means we're definitely looking at the 16th for the patch, on top of everything else, they're just not going to sit there and have people stockpile these for a month+ and open like 100 legendaries (exaggeration, more like 5-10) come patch day.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Like I said in the other thread, this probably means we're definitely looking at the 16th for the patch, on top of everything else, they're just not going to sit there and have people stockpile these for a month+ and open like 100 legendaries (exaggeration, more like 5-10) come patch day.
    They have said they’re going to increase the cost of the token and also increase the amount that drop once the patch hits. You’ll also get them from your first bg.

Quote Originally Posted by Sallador View Post
    They have said they’re going to increase the cost of the token and also increase the amount that drop once the patch hits. You’ll also get them from your first bg.
    Yea, I see that change, makes sense, but still points to the 16th for the patch, why say "when 7.3.5 hits" instead of "in the next build".

noooooooooooo not pvp