Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I just prefer HotS. Shorter matches, no 20+ minute lane phase, not needing to memorise item builds for a ton of heroes, and multiple maps to play on

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's more cancerous than all the oncology departments I've ever seen.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Because it's owned by Tencent, a Chinese company, who do a lot of fishy shit. Ontop of being owned by the CHinese Communist Party, who use Tencent as a means to acquire foreign assets for influence and power, but also so they don't have to create things themselves and instead just buy all the successfull foreign things.

updating:

your teammates will choose what you will be using. If you don't listen to them what you will use, they will throw the game and just keep feeding them free hero kills

Reached a plateau at an MMR I thought I was above (but am clearly not).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    The matches, they are too LONG!
    Because it has one of the shittiest, most toxic and insular communities in all of gaming.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Placid View Post
    I don't play league cuz I'm bad.
    You should play HotS then. It's league for bad people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Long matches, same game play now as 7 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dominion no longer exist.

Deleted
    People are too pussified in league of legends honestly, if you flame a bit they report you immediately and they're extremely ban happy, if only it was like csgo it'd be 100x better

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The communities in moba's isnt worth putting up with for that one fun game out of 20 ratio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The communities in moba's isnt worth putting up with for that one fun game out of 20 ratio.
    Lets duo bud.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Lets duo bud.
    I'd be down but already uninstalled it. Playing civilization 5 atm. I'd hold you back anyway!

Because the client is terrible (even worse than HotS client, and that's saying a lot), the games are too long, the prices are way too high, and if one wanted to get into the game now, they'd have to spend hundreds of bucks on boosts and champions just to not be severely gimped. It was worse than a korean MMORPG back when I quit. It has an obnoxious payment model due to how much necessary farm there is.

And then the community... Man, the community. Literally the worst I've ever experienced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Only one relevant map (not even reskins....)
    HotS is better.

because dota exist

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Only one relevant map (not even reskins....)
    HotS is better.
    I hate LoL (and all mobas, really) but the purpose of it only having one map is because the map itself is very important to meta gameplay. You need to know the map just as well as you know every character, item, etc.

HotS went for a "Moba but with a bunch of maps" style, and look at how fucking awful every single map in that game is. I'd take one static map with a lot of depth and nuance to it over a bunch of fucking terrible maps for the sake of variety.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My housemates constantly download shit, and trying to play with a Ping that jumps between 20 and 400 every few seconds is a nightmare.

The community is toxic. They expect you to know what characters counter what and where you should be and how patch changes affect them. That's a lot of memorizing and homework to get into a game.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I hate LoL (and all mobas, really) but the purpose of it only having one map is because the map itself is very important to meta gameplay. You need to know the map just as well as you know every character, item, etc.

HotS went for a "Moba but with a bunch of maps" style, and look at how fucking awful every single map in that game is. I'd take one static map with a lot of depth and nuance to it over a bunch of fucking terrible maps for the sake of variety.
    Umm, then why couldnt they at least give different skins for the same map? Winter variant, autumn variant, urban, etc. etc. It's just lazy design at this point.

And hots model might be shit for you but I like it much more than one static map over and over and over again.