Deleted
    Hey all, saw this post at wowhead;
    gkmnadsz hat gesagt:
    Check the Xorothian Cultist on the broken shore to find out the release date of the new patch. they are counting down a time. They were doing it before 7.3.2. I followed the everyday. And the antorus came when the time was over. After the antorus came, there was no countdown. Now it has started again (my last check: 15 days ago). and around 700,000 seconds now (08.01.2018). this is equivalent to 8 days ))).
    Checked those npc's and they are channeling a spell with the remaining time of 11331 minutes which is about 7,87 days.

Sounds crazy, but it would be awesome, if it was right. I like the idea atleast.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinazuki View Post

Checked those npc's and they are channeling a spell with the remaining time of 11331 minutes which is about 7,87 days.

Sounds crazy, but it would be awesome, if it was right. I like the idea atleast.
    ... that is fucking amazing and I adore you and gkmnadsz for bringing it up.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    ... that is fucking amazing and I adore you and gkmnadsz for bringing it up.
    I just checked them, and every one of them has different number and it just goes up.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I just checked them, and every one of them has different number and it just goes up.
    *sob!* My bubble! My bubble is buuuuuurst!
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    *sob!* My bubble! My bubble is buuuuuurst!
    Check yourself before you wreck yourself!

Im waiting near them though, to see until when do they cast it. It went waaaay beyond 11331.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-01-08 at 10:02 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted

This is what I get. Castbar is in the bottom right corner. I know they cast a short 1,5 sec version if you pull and reset them. But most of them have the long channel for me.

(Hope I can post pictures haha)

I hope it doesn't come out that fast, because that'd mean the Void Elves really won't be getting any architecture.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    I hope it doesn't come out that fast, because that'd mean the Void Elves really won't be getting any architecture.
    They're alliance, of course they wont get Architecture. Cataclysm told us how they handled Horde and Alliance. Horde content comes first, and if they have time before deadline, alliance get what they can be bothered to do
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    They're alliance, of course they wont get Architecture. Cataclysm told us how they handled Horde and Alliance. Horde content comes first, and if they have time before deadline, alliance get what they can be bothered to do
    Sad but true.

How are people complaining that kultirans are bland as an allied race and that we already have humans? At least appearance wise, they are waaaaaay more distinct than purple belves or antler tauren, and we know that those are allied races. As far as I see it, their culture of sea priests, monster hunting, boat building is much more distinct than the culture of slightly different tents from the highmountain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it would be cool if Void Elves used a recolored version of the Moonguard Stronghold architecture if Blizzard doesn't have the time to make anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    How are people complaining that kultirans are bland as an allied race and that we already have humans? At least appearance wise, they are waaaaaay more distinct than purple belves or antler tauren, and we know that those are allied races. As far as I see it, their culture of sea priests, monster hunting, boat building is much more distinct than the culture of slightly different tents from the highmountain.
    People just want all races to be pretty and unrealistic body standards rather than realistic and ugly looking.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    People just want all races to be pretty and unrealistic body standards rather than realistic and ugly looking.
    Because people want Vrykul, instead of more humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

Dear god ppl like to look at nice looking things. THE HUMANITY!!

Seriously, it's not bad to want those things.

That to but I think Vrykul fall under "Cool, badass" then looking beautiful.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinazuki View Post

Call me crazy but, everytime there was a new patch... happen when the Pet Battle Bonus event is on... maybe not every-every time, but in mostly case...
    and guess what? Next week will be a the Pet Battle Bonus...

I remember that, because every time I complain about not having time to dedicate to leveling pets/finish my achievements because I have things do to for the patch...

So, 17/01 will be a patch day...
    Last edited by Tartys; 2018-01-09 at 12:21 AM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Dear god ppl like to look at nice looking things. THE HUMANITY!!

Seriously, it's not bad to want those things.
    Perhaps not, but variety is nice as well. Pretty and unrealistic is nice for some races, but I personally would rather have playable Ogres where the Female Ogres don't look like Jessica Rabbit.

1 speak for yourself

Vrykrul are humans. They just hunch, have different face and hair options.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

I’m still curious how many want Vrykul or do they just want their Viking lore? Viking lore is great and I love it too, one of my favorite fantasy themes, but idk if that’s enough to justify them as an allied race for what they’d have to do to their model to make them playable.

I find Kul Tirans much more likely to bean Allied Race.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    You're joking, right?

Horde architecture is shitty-looking huts. It's a total joke.

Undead stuff is good, but how often do they do that these days? It's mostly all huts.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    You're joking, right?

Horde architecture is shitty-looking huts. It's a total joke.

Undead stuff is good, but how often do they do that these days? It's mostly all huts.
    I'd argue that in most situations where Horde architecture is all huts their Alliance counterpart is all tents, see Tier 1 garrisons for an example. Beyond that, it varies.