Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Have you thought about joining the Armed Forces? I had just turned 17, when I did , because I knew if i stayed in the environment I was in, things would never improve. Was the best decision I ever made. Taught me a lot of valuable lessons and got me jumped started on a much better life. Not saying that is your only option, but something to consider and also, do some job shopping from a local newspaper or online. Your employer needs to understand it is your life and not his/hers and you want better opportunities. They can ether help or you can leave. Call a assistance program there and see if they can help you.
    You really do no understand do you? Yes, I realize I can change my life, and I am taking steps to do it already despite being born into a situation that almost imprisons me into poverty for a lifetime. But you are totally missing the point. There are an increasing amount of people in my situation in this country, and it is getting harder and harder to compete with other to eek out a life barely above poverty. The middle class is dying, the ranks of the poor are growing, and the poor are becoming more and more destitute. The economic system of this country is against the people. It takes from the poor and middle class and gives it to the rich.

Sure, I could be greedy and only think about getting myself out of poverty, but I tend to focus on the system as a whole because I actually give a fuck about other people because I know first hand what it feels like to at the very bottom of the ladder. I may make it out of my situation, but I will never stop hating this system and this country as long as it exists the way it does.

After half a lifetime of severe labor exploitation, I have staked it into my heart that I will never cease to hate the system of capitalism simply because it takes advantage of and abuses those born into situations beyond their control.

I will die with hatred in my heart for this country. May the capitalistic system in the United States burn to the ground, and if the country must burn with it in order to implement a system not based on the birth lottery, then so be it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok then, you get your hour with Paul Ryan (not sure why him when there's much juicier targets in the Trump administration. (quite literally, ugh)

But what will you do when upon your closing the door he reveals himself to not only be a moron, but also Paul Ryan, Kung-Fu master, heir to the School of the Naked Dancing Rat and user of the Flying Guillotine? I mean think, what do you really know about that guy?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    You really do no understand do you? Yes, I realize I can change my life, and I am taking steps to do it already despite being born into a situation that almost imprisons me into poverty for a lifetime. But you are totally missing the point. There are an increasing amount of people in my situation in this country, and it is getting harder and harder to compete with other to eek out a life barely above poverty. The middle class is dying, the ranks of the poor are growing, and the poor are becoming more and more destitute. The economic system of this country is against the people. It takes from the poor and middle class and gives it to the rich.

Sure, I could be greedy and only think about getting myself out of poverty, but I tend to focus on the system as a whole because I actually give a fuck about other people because I know first hand what it feels like to at the very bottom of the ladder. I may make it out of my situation, but I will never stop hating this system and this country as long as it exists the way it does.

After half a lifetime of severe labor exploitation, I have staked it into my heart that I will never cease to hate the system of capitalism simply because it takes advantage of and abuses those born into situations beyond their control.

I will die with hatred in my heart for this country. May the capitalistic system in the United States burn to the ground, and if the country must burn with it in order to implement a system not based on the birth lottery, then so be it.
    Then so be it dude. But the only one who will suffer the most is you and those who think like you do. You can make a better life if you want to. I hope you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    First hate needs to be directed at the right place and if not controlled, can consume you.

And the guys on the beach had the right attitude when they said, " stay here and die. But as for me, it is forward to the enemy! " Of course I am sure there were many case of others helping them if they could. But when you are being shot at by a machine gun pill box, you better focus on knocking it out. That is how they are trained. And undisciplined soldiers are a weak band.
    Yeah well they weren't the weak band, they were sent into a war and gave up their lives, and the fact they didn't make it, doesn't make their sacrifice any less important or forgettable, My hatred is true so I make no apologizes for it, but no I wouldn't let it consume me into doing something rash.

It be better if the OP doesn't either.

I have blind spots and prone to stupidity like everybody else, so I am not special, the only difference between me and the guy who didn't is making a choice, and making the sacrifice.

Prioritising and paying attention to the details that are important. That's about it
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the matter? Too chickenshit to say that you would do the same to Trump? Nah. You don't want the secret service busting down your door.

In my case speaker of the house Paul Ryan would leave our encounter missing pieces of himself and with a good amount of blood loss. As I have lived half a lifetime in wage slavery in an industry that is known for heavy duty manual labor (oil industry) and watched all my hopes and dreams for my life turn to dust, I would feel absolutely zero remorse.
    You need help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then so be it dude. But the only one who will suffer the most is you and those who think like you do. You can make a better life if you want to. I hope you do.
    More than likely he will burn himself out, emotion isn't action. Thinking isn't the same thing as doing.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say, Probably George Bush since I feel he seems rather relatable. If i have to spend an hour with the person well.... I can just argue about how idiotic their policies are for an hour.... that'd be boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    And so if someone zapped you with said gun simply because they felt you were a part of the "problem"? This is just the same as the whole nazi punching nonsense which now btw has evolved into things like punching a 16 year old girl who was protesting abortions.
    Don't be silly, punching Nazis doesn't solve problems. Removing the power and wealth of certain people very well might.

Besides, this is a fantasy is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    Ok sorry, but after dealing with gbs for a year, I know a symptom from a disease.
    And I can 100% say the politicians are both the disease and cure. It's us,the common people (not rich) that show the symptoms (the middle class being 1misstep away from being broke, family avoiding hospitals infear of the crazy bills, one selfish law bringing health coverage to be removed or lessened)
    This is the country republican are making cause they don't give a fuck about the non-rich, no matter how hard you work. Luckily I'm not going through all this but my mother who is helping me has lost damn near all her savings.
    They're really just puppets of the lobbies and special interests groups behind them though. In a lot of cases anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    If I had an hour alone with a politician of my choosing I'd give with Donald Trump. Not to beat him or anything but I'd like for him to try and explain his thoughts to me. I recon it could be interesting.

If it's an hour with any politician dear or alive I'd go with Hitler. Same reasoning as trump, I have a fascination for the wicked.

Trump.

I would take the opportunity to be as absolutely annoying as possible.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you Had an Hour Alone with a Politician you Disliked Most?
    If i could spend an hour with the politician i despise the most.. then i could also choose not to spend it with the politician i despise the most. He may have a right to talk but i do not have to listen and i most certainly would never be inclined to feel forced to listen.

That then is my choice: To do something else with that hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump

to beat the piss out of the old man. For all the people he FUCKED before he was elected. all the people he has FUCKED since he was elected and all the people being FUCKED even after he is impeached! FUCK HIM!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Put some dollars in my hand, give me a passport to Canada, set me up with a job (doesn't even have to be a good one), and you will never hear from me again.
    so you want everything handed to you on a platter. And considering you're already bitching about how shitty life is as a "wage slave" we all damn well know any job beyond "guy who does literally no work while we shower him with praise and money just for existing!" will in fact not be good enough for you. Modern communists, everybody.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a terrible thread

Closing