Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rxosxp View Post

Like I said before, you need actually check their armories to check my words before you post your ridiculous nonsense here.
    What does this even mean? I have to check someones armory to check your words before I post nonsense?

Deleted
    First things first:
    Well. Just do 15+ every week for 3 mans in PUGs every week before you claim 15s can be easily done with 3 man in time.

Like I said before, you need actually check their armories to check my words before you post your ridiculous nonsense here.
    Your whole post is a complete non-reply to what I wrote, yet you dare to claim that I post nonsense? If you want to throw shit at a wall and see if it sticks, do it with someone else, buddy.
    False claim. You cant prove it.
    Following your logic, nor can you. My claim is supported by having played this game since before its release, a lot of it in pugs as well, so believe me - I'm well aware of precisely how average the general population of this game actually is. Ditto to their reaction to any constructive feedback - 9 out of 10 getting defensive and feeding me the same "it's just a game, chill bro" line.
    Well. Just do 15+ every week for 3 mans in PUGs every week before you claim 15s can be easily done with 3 man in time.

I've just explained to you that people can get hard carried in heroic, yet you claim to have supernatural powers of perception and that you, without fail, can spot top notch players just by looking at their kill amount of a certain boss. I rest my case, you are beyond reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but it's not true. If you are looking at logs you already see if it's a padded DPS or not.
    You can pad damage and still perform the mechanics. That's actually what separates average players from the good ones. Now do you want to tell me that in addition to having to filter scrubs by their logs you also have the time and willpower to look deep into those logs in order to decide whether they are a potato or not?
    Moreover - even if you are - it's going to take you literal AGES to form a group, because the amount of players that meet the criteria is very, very, VERY low.

The brutal reality is that PUGing was, is and always will be a gamble. All you can do is do your absolute best to filter people, sometimes you'll get lucky and have a perfect run, sometimes you won't - it's that simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devore View Post
    You can pad damage and still perform the mechanics.
    You can also do mechanics properly and lose your DPS because of that, like delaying usage of your CDs for 40 seconds, because you want to preserve them to pop them on a healing add, instead of blasting everything at 60% health boss, because you realize, that with 4 DPS dead and not trusting others to do the same you just want to carry the fight on, instead of pressuring healers on this phase
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywan View Post
    nah, i would say that the problem is the somewhat random overlaps.
    You can also get a storm before the shadow chick leaves the area, other times you don't.

So annoying when that happens

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devore View Post
    The brutal reality is that PUGing was, is and always will be a gamble. All you can do is do your absolute best to filter people, sometimes you'll get lucky and have a perfect run, sometimes you won't - it's that simple.
    This one i can agree on, but i came to conclusion that filtering people is kinda pointless. Denying a 930 ilvl healer for your HC run when you lack one, waiting another 20 minutes for someone higher ilvl to sign in is just... waste of time
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

These no-kills leaders exist cos people on here like to tell these inexperienced people to make their own raid since they werent getting invited in the first place. So you have a lot of grps with these leaders, I usually armory the leaders myself when I apply to hard bosses. Everyone makes mistakes though and even in our guild rekills sometimes we still dont always one shot

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    ...or you type in the raid leader's armory in yourself?
    This seems to me like this guy is the author is the addon and he is just pushing to get people to install it lol.

That happens because these PUGs invite some random ppl who don't have coven kills. They don't know the fight. If they do know the fight, no one will random overlap with each other.
    It is the boss skills that overlap, not players

15+ Year Old Account
    So to pug coven heroic you must have coven heroic kills.

The mentality of "one-shot or disband" is ruining the MMO aspect of WoW.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

It is relatively slower compared to use an addon. Also, some ppl have strange non-English characters in their name, so you might have no idea how to input their name in order to armory them. For example, ä , ö , ü
    You can use the Mythic Plus Helper addon - it gives you a full list of everyone in the raid and how many bosses they have killed and direct link to their wowprogress, logs, armory, etc.

Thought the thing was to “make your own group” these dudes are doing so, if you don’t want to be in them don’t join or make your own as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    i came to conclusion that filtering people is kinda pointless.
    Good luck with that autoaccept group! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    So to pug coven heroic you must have coven heroic kills.
    No. What we are doing is to push those non-kills players play with each other. If you don't have coven kills, progress and have fun with other ppl who don't have kills.

The mentality of "one-shot or disband" is ruining the MMO aspect of WoW.
    That is the consequence when you mixed two types of people in a same group, which leads to the destruction of any system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    It is the boss skills that overlap, not players
    It is the players who don't have kills. Not overlap. That happens for any boss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    You can use the Mythic Plus Helper addon - it gives you a full list of everyone in the raid and how many bosses they have killed and direct link to their wowprogress, logs, armory, etc.
    Sure. However, kicking other ppl is always worse than declining them before they join your group. Kicking ppl can cause your group easily disband.

That is why those groups who kick players who make mistakes always fail.
    Last edited by rxosxp; 2018-01-09 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    You can use the Mythic Plus Helper addon
    Always funny to see the 'AotC or no iinvite' groups full of people without AotC, not that that means much this tier. These days I just don't bother tabbing out anymore as a quick swoop across the raidframe with Raider.io gives a good enough impression of what to expect.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure. However, kicking other ppl is always worse than declining them before they join your group.
    MPH shows you the profiles of people in the queue as well. So you don't have to invite/kick to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    MPH shows you the profiles of people in the queue as well. So you don't have to invite/kick to use it.
    What is MPH?

Sure. However, kicking other ppl is always worse than declining them before they join your group. Kicking ppl can cause your group easily disband too.

That is why those groups who kick players who make mistakes always fail.
    This is completely wrong, I have been in numerous pugs and even when we have killed bosses we have kicked out players who kept failing on mechanics. No one ever asked why we did that because it was so obvious. Kicking someone doesn't lead to everyone else leaving.

What is MPH?
    Mythic Plus Helper addon https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...ic-plus-helper

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    This is completely wrong, I have been in numerous pugs and even when we have killed bosses we have kicked out players who kept failing on mechanics. No one ever asked why we did that because it was so obvious. Kicking someone doesn't lead to everyone else leaving.
    It does lead to everyone else leaving. I've seen a lot of coven pugs disband because they kick a lot of ppl from the group.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Does it show their kills directly?

It does lead to everyone else leaving. I've seen a lot of coven pugs disband because they kick a lot of ppl from the group.
    No it doesn't. You obviously haven't even done that many pugs if you think kicking people who fail on mechanics lead to dispands.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    No it doesn't. You obviously haven't even done that many pugs if you think kicking people who fail on mechanics lead to dispands.
    It is you obviously haven't even done. If you kick people, your group will have fewer players and you will try to invite more ppl from LFGs in order to fill your raid spots. That is always how a PUG disbands.