Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    at this point they should just let people buy specific legendaries. no point to have some RNG token shit.
    Dunno i have about 450 essence on three toons.

im pretty sure i wont use it all before 7.3.5
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

I really don't understand why they didn't just make it a new currency for the upgrade tokens that drops from all the same sources. We have had 3 currencies drop from all these sources now, a 4th won't hurt. And a 4th would instantly have fixed all issues with the already obtained ones, heck the first 2 points of the post would have been fixed with just making a new currency.

And people will most likely say something like "Yeah but they don't want to have to many currencies on the tab", blizzard clearly doesn't care to much for that, considering the illidan soul prism thingies are also still there.

Deleted
    "You will be given a random BoA token for another class."

Yeah, thanks for that. It really is fun getting 3 tokens in a row for classes i don't have, they look pretty awesome in my bags. What's the purpose of this RNG? Is it an encouragement to make us play more classes or what? I just don't get it.

Deleted
    This Expansion is over. Stop complaining about this legendary shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Aurellio View Post
    "You will be given a random BoA token for another class."

Yeah, thanks for that. It really is fun getting 3 tokens in a row for classes i don't have, they look pretty awesome in my bags. What's the purpose of this RNG? Is it an encouragement to make us play more classes or what? I just don't get it.
    run that hamsterhweel like a good obiedient hamster.

tbh its beyond ridiculous at this point when expansion is over.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well the upgrade mechanism is already back on, as on my toon all my leggos have been upgraded and I am getting the essences again..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2018-01-09 at 10:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    run that hamsterhweel like a good obiedient hamster.

tbh its beyond ridiculous at this point when expansion is over.
    Its over for whom? For 5% of the whole community who have already cleared AtBT and have 6 fully geared alts? 95% of the community haven't cleared shit yet, nor they own 6 alts which are geared better than average. Of course you're right, why would they care bringing another rng aspect in Legion since they've done it over and over again but still this shit is so random and stupid. I mean at least they will implement that catch up mechanic, so i am glad we will have the chance to gear our alts way quicker but those random tokens don't make sense at all.

Deleted
    or just add another currency for the new token, blizz

At this point, they should simply have decided to automatically upgrade all remaining legendaries to 1000 and keep the essences for the new tokens. The upgrade token is useless for most of players now (people were just randomly upgrading trashy leggos before this new token anyway)..

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho View Post
    Remember at blizzcon when blizzard said there'd be a way to target the legendary you want so you're not mindlessly grinding day in and out just to get denied over and over? Took them till the end of the expansion but we finally got it.
    how does this help target the legendary you want? (hint: it doesn't) ... its still a random leggo or a random boa token for a random class. No targeting of specific leggos here...

If they would let you get legendaries for any class you want, you could get 12 legendaries per week for one class if you played 12 alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    If they would let you get legendaries for any class you want, you could get 12 legendaries per week for one class if you played 12 alts.
    Blizzard is just doubling down with the retarded RNG shit like they always do with any problem which community bring up even during countless Betas. Why not just keep the token prices low and let ppl complete their legendaries. Hell make them BoA so you can feed any alt you like to play. We are at the end of the expansion already. Why would it matter? I know plenty of ppl who would return to the game in a heartbeat if this Legendary shit wasn't this retarded. Even if they are not so prominent with the spec you like to play, biggest hype killer when you plan to play a different class mid. expansion is the existence of legendaries.

But they won't admit that this shit is retarded as always. We are gonna hear them say like 2 years from now that this system was a mistake which will be meaningless. They never fix shit when it matters the most. They always double down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mber341 View Post
    So then... why does your alt even need Legendaries?
    Simple. You get good gear (not legendarys) fairly easy and fast. The only thing holding you back from performing excellent are the legendarys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    Blizzard is just doubling down with the retarded RNG shit like they always do with any problem which community bring up even during countless Betas. Why not just keep the token prices low and let ppl complete their legendaries. Hell make them BoA so you can feed any alt you like to play. We are at the end of the expansion already. Why would it matter? I know plenty of ppl who would return to the game in a heartbeat if this Legendary shit wasn't this retarded. Even if they are not so prominent with the spec you like to play, biggest hype killer when you plan to play a different class mid. expansion is the existence of legendaries.

But they won't admit that this shit is retarded as always. We are gonna hear them say like 2 years from now that this system was a mistake which will be meaningless. They never fix shit when it matters the most. They always double down.
    They just doubled the amout of legendaries you get if you play your character. I dont even know why you play this game if you want legendaries on characters that you dont even play? Just so it would look cool to have best in game legendaries for something you dont play? I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who would pop up to the game for 1 month if they would be given free gear. Blizzard actually wants to support players not subsrcibers who only pay for getting something. I think its pretty fucking cool that they have so much money that they dont have to support the community that wants fast win and fast gear.

They already said that if they would implement the legendary system they would do it differently because of all the mistakes in it. You are so fucking clueless that I dont even believe you play this game anymore or if you play you log in maybe once a week. Just move on with your fucking life like all your friends did.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    They just doubled the amout of legendaries you get if you play your character. I dont even know why you play this game if you want legendaries on characters that you dont even play? Just so it would look cool to have best in game legendaries for something you dont play? I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who would pop up to the game for 1 month if they would be given free gear. Blizzard actually wants to support players not subsrcibers who only pay for getting something. I think its pretty fucking cool that they have so much money that they dont have to support the community that wants fast win and fast gear.

They already said that if they would implement the legendary system they would do it differently because of all the mistakes in it. You are so fucking clueless that I dont even believe you play this game anymore or if you play you log in maybe once a week. Just move on with your fucking life like all your friends did.
    Easy there friend, i don't think my post warranted this levels of autistic lash out. Nice projection though.

Do we know anything about the new cost?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzar View Post
    This is bullshit!

I have one alt I would like to play properly but I'm missing the right legendarys to play him properly. So I need legendarys for this class not one of the ten others around.

STOP THIS RNG BULLSHIT!
    Lucky for you, you can buy legendaries in your alt too... Stop making mountains out of molehills.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzar View Post
    I know what you mean. But I don't have the time to play a second main. That's it.

I don't understand why I can't be possible for us (at this point in the xpansion) to have at least a token which is just BoA and will give that character a legendary which openes it.

I already got three tokens on my main (has all legendarys for his class) and it was three times a different class I will never play.
    Damn, it really goes to show how the community's gamesense had changed for the worse. A few years ago noone would even think about such a bullshit idea.

If you want to play the game, play it, not look for ridiculous ideas to passively gain freebies. And dont even continue with this "i need legendaries to play properly" bullshit. Its the people like you who created this problem in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Lucky for you, you can buy legendaries in your alt too... Stop making mountains out of molehills.
    But he probably can farm essences easier on his main. That Legendary token should be BOA and everyone would be fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Damn, it really goes to show how the community's gamesense had changed for the worse. A few years ago noone would even think about such a bullshit idea.

If you want to play the game, play it, not look for ridiculous ideas to passively gain freebies. And dont even continue with this "i need legendaries to play properly" bullshit. Its the people like you who created this problem in the first place.
    I think that in this case the main problem are legendaries, not the community. Changing token to BOA instead of BOP wouldn't make a change for you, but maybe for other players.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2018-01-09 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    For every player that does this 'fairly', there'd be another who goes "OMG now I need to roll 10 alts just to feed legendaries to my main THANKS BLIZZ ALTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT FUN"
    If you still don't have all legendaries on char it hardly deserves to be called MAIN.
    However, on 27 May 1840, Paganini died from internal hemorrhaging before a priest could be summoned.