Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Meh... with the statistics showing nearly everyone has it now while I dont, I'm starting to feel I'm unlucky. Seeing how the drop chance keeps increasin, I'm sure I'll get it soon. It just sucks to be one of the few who dont have it.
    the 5 stacks of upgrade items in bags + equipped 860 arcanocrystal on my mage know how you feel, the level of rng this expansion is a sad pathetic joke and Ion is the only one laughing
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2018-01-07 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamora View Post
    A better way to see it is that it drops roughly 30% more compared to the previous week, much like Artifact Knowledge.
    Yeah, it looks like an increased 30% chance each kill. Consistent with that every week so far. So,

Week 7: ~60.32
    Week 8: ~78.41
    Week 9: ~101.94 (guaranteed)

Not to get anyone's hopes up, but we'll see if that holds true. Thank you to the OP for keeping this going.

Personally hoping that Amanthuls Vision drop rate stays low so it basically doesn't exist and there wont be that feeling of "not having" since it'll be an exceedingly rare thing. But who knows, maybe the BLP for it will start to rapidly accrue after you have enough kills to get your Pantheon trinket to 1000
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2018-01-07 at 11:57 AM.

If I have all the legendaries for my spec, will the purified titan essence give me an Amanthuls Vision?

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    If I have all the legendaries for my spec, will the purified titan essence give me an Amanthuls Vision?
    Don't think there's been any official word on that but i'd think there's no chance of that... would be pretty bad design if it did and I say this as someone who has all the legendaries for their class not just their spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Don't think there's been any official word on that but i'd think there's no chance of that... would be pretty bad design if it did and I say this as someone who has all the legendaries for their class not just their spec.
    When you have all the legendaries minus Aman's, it just gives you a class token like usual. No chance of getting Aman's from the token.

Deleted
    Aman Thul has no connection to other legendaries. So you have 1 chance per week at first argus normal/heroic/mythic kill. No bonus rolls too.

So don't expect to get it anytime soon. You might see someone getting it, but that's just the very lucky guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Aman Thul has no connection to other legendaries. So you have 1 chance per week at first argus normal/heroic/mythic kill. No bonus rolls too.

So don't expect to get it anytime soon. You might see someone getting it, but that's just the very lucky guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    When you have all the legendaries minus Aman's, it just gives you a class token like usual. No chance of getting Aman's from the token.
    I completely agree that this is the case, but how can you say that so certain? Did you try it on the PTR?
    We don't know what the essence gives if you have all your legendaries. Or do you have any source?

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I completely agree that this is the case, but how can you say that so certain? Did you try it on the PTR?
    We don't know what the essence gives if you have all your legendaries. Or do you have any source?

From the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post

From the other thread.
    Ah thanks, then this is settled.

That sucks, if I only play one spec and the essence doesnt give me the chance for Amanthuls, basically useless

That sucks, if I only play one spec and the essence doesnt give me the chance for Amanthuls, basically useless
    An Item that isn't made to be useful for you isn't useful for you?
    How depressing...

Lets cancel it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by impending doom View Post
    Looking at the overall stats for people who had epic trinket already before, their drop rate for second epic trinket is around 4%, and since 8 of 12 classes are able to get off spec trinkets, I'd estimate the average off spec drop rate is roughly 6% for those who still can get it. So it's clearly lower than the drop rate for first epic trinket, but I don't know if changing the loot-spec could possibly make this chance higher.
    Thanks for the answer. Would you happen to know if the drop rate increases like it does for the first one ?

Some people in our guild have 2nd or even 3d trinket. Yet about 20% are still to see even their first trinket drop. Yet another fucking retard personal random drop chance failure by blizzard. If they expect everyone to get it: Why not put it on a fucking vendor and make us kill Argus 4-5 times for some kind of quest item. That way it requires EFFORT to do and people who put in more effort get it faster.

Fucking horrible to put in effort as an officer for weeks on end, seeing no drop. Then the priest trial you basically carry the entire way through gets his on first kill.

Quote Originally Posted by rohendar View Post
    Some people in our guild have 2nd or even 3d trinket. Yet about 20% are still to see even their first trinket drop. Yet another fucking retard personal random drop chance failure by blizzard. If they expect everyone to get it: Why not put it on a fucking vendor and make us kill Argus 4-5 times for some kind of quest item. That way it requires EFFORT to do and people who put in more effort get it faster.

Fucking horrible to put in effort as an officer for weeks on end, seeing no drop. Then the priest trial you basically carry the entire way through gets his on first kill.
    Or if you got yours and feel obligated to wear it even though its bad for your class/spec but it helps the raid... I guess the fact that I still have to keep farming for arcanocrystal because amanthul's is so rare bothers me more than that

7+ Year Old Account
    Posting as a founding member of the x6 Pantheon's Blessing club

Quote Originally Posted by Thwunder View Post
    Posting as a founding member of the x6 Pantheon's Blessing club
    I am also a member of this club

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    Thanks for the answer. Would you happen to know if the drop rate increases like it does for the first one ?
    On a quick look it seems the off spec drop rates are still roughly 6% for every week so far, no noticable increase, but I will try to look closer into this soon as most players have got their first trinket already.

Nice. My bad luck is soooo BAD still don't have it lol about half of the guild's alts have it already.... NOPE blizz still doesn't wanna drop it for my main.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, first pug run on my priest alt and I get Amanthul's. That stings a little.

Deleted
    Out of our 28 member raid team only 7 so far got it, no legendary drop yet for anyone.

That feels really,really bad not for the single player but for the whole team.