Poll: battle pets?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatorg View Post
    I don't think it's a terrible idea, since it doesn't affect or hurt anyone who doesn't care about it. Trading/selling them might be an issue though.
    battle pets gives XP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Are you going to play on a Pentium III PC running Windows Xp while also on dileup? Because if not then you are not getting the true Classic experience.
    Who says I'm not running that high-end set-up already?

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    No, not right off. Maybe a year or so later. It's not too much to ask to have Classic WoW replicate the vanilla experience as closely as possible so that people can get their fill of that and then think about adding systems like pet battling after some time has passed.
    Agreed after a year they should do what jagex does with OSRS and have the community vote on what comes in.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh right....we didn't have a mount tab back then....so guess that is the next thing ppl will ask for?
    But but it's totally immersive to have Horses, Dragons, Rams, Kodos in my backpack!

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Who says I'm not running that high-end set-up already?
    Well seeing how XP isn't supported anymore with WoW......Everyone?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Are you going to play on a Pentium III PC running Windows Xp while also on dileup? Because if not then you are not getting the true Classic experience.
    come on. No civilaised contry had Dial up in 2004

10+ Year Old Account
    Well seeing how XP isn't supported anymore with WoW......Everyone?
    Damn it. Got me there. *Runs and hides in the bushes*

they will have a version of pet battles well I mean what one to keep in the bag or delete lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snoogentz View Post
    I think it would be good to have it in the game, i mean, its kinda boring when you have nothing to do, then i could go catch some pets and battle with my friends.
    hahaha
    oh god, you poor little mite.

No, you get Vanilla and you are going to like it.

???
    Guys these retarded posts need to stop else blizzard might actually listen to some of this bs.

I think it would be good to have it in the game, i mean, its kinda boring when you have nothing to do, then i could go catch some pets and battle with my friends.
    Obviously not, then you don't want to play vanilla. Doofus.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

if there is nothing for you to do in vanila, then you're playing it wrong.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deniter View Post
    Pets were quite rare in vanilla, but i always wished they had some impact in gameplay other than being cosmetic only items. They could give you a minor buff or similar stuff when summoned, just for the sake of immersion.
    What you're looking for is Disgusting Oozeling, which drops from Oozes in Felwood.
    Alternately, back in vanilla you could have cozy fire up in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jegger View Post
    What you're looking for is Disgusting Oozeling, which drops from Oozes in Felwood.
    Alternately, back in vanilla you could have cozy fire up in combat.
    Exactly. Would be awesome if all those rare pets brought something to the table, even if it was only a minor buff or weak spell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatorg View Post
    I don't think it's a terrible idea, since it doesn't affect or hurt anyone who doesn't care about it. Trading/selling them might be an issue though.
    but it does affect you as you can level with pet pvp

What part of Vanilla is not clear? They said they are making Vanilla servers as they were. Simple as that. You want battle pets you go play the ongoing expansion and good riddance i say!

How about no?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaar View Post
    One thing I remember about Vanilla is I didn't really have the down time I have today in the current game.
    Wtf

I play more than most on these forums, and I struggle each day to take care of everything that I want to do in-game...
    Perhaps I just want to do more, but even the very basics take up a lot of my time.

Another day, another troll thread from a random kiddo.
    Thanks internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Allatar View Post
    I think small things like this is what people forget about, along with mounts being the same and taking up a bag slot as an item. I do wonder as well how many people remember the pain in the arse that flight paths used to be in early vanilla.
    Speaking of mounts, remember how the training was relatively cheap and the mount itself cost an arm and a leg? Bag space aside, you're not going to be able to afford to have much of a collection.