Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    Blizzard already said there will be Zandlari Druids but you try to deny it. Hell you are worse than people who think that oil is the end of the world.
    Do i deny it?? nope!!!....read what i wrote before you go all: you are worse. Says enough about you.

I said the have said they did talk about doing it.... But they say allot!!!! I said balance wise my guess would be. Think you are even worse at english then i am.

Lets explain some stuff:

- if i say that they talked about it<<means>> they said they where going to make them. I watched blizzcon
    - But they say allot<<means>> they have shown stuff at blizzcon before with pictures etc look path of the titans up
    - Guess << means dictonary meaning >>estimate or conclude (something) without sufficient information to be sure of being correct. << means >> not 100% sure. But what might happen <<means>> might means not 100% sure it will happen, but a chance it can happen
    - Balance of classes per faction <<means>> Way back alliance had paladin and hord had shaman. They quickly changed that. Since then they have try'ed to balance how much each faction has off classes.. this would mean that most likely alliance will get a druid race if this happens.

And what has oil to do with it?!?!?!?! rage allot...
    Please get a hugg or something rage monster

Update: Apparently blizz thinks faction story is better then balance so....hord might get all the cool stuff

To take into account of the classes. Likelihood is this:

Dark Iron Dwarf:
    Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Priest, Warlock

Zandalari:
    Warrior, Rogue, Hunter, Shaman, Mage , Priest, Warlock, druid

Its not like the Horde doesn't have enough druids, but we're seeing a lot more nature-centered races going Horde.
    [Insert Infraction Here]

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Do i deny it?? nope!!!....read what i wrote before you go all: you are worse. Says enough about you.

I said the have said they did talk about doing it.... But they say allot!!!! I said balance wise my guess would be. Think you are even worse at english then i am.

Lets explain some stuff:

- if i say that they talked about it<<means>> they said they where going to make them. I watched blizzcon
    - But they say allot<<means>> they have shown stuff at blizzcon before with pictures etc look path of the titans up
    - Guess << means dictonary meaning >>estimate or conclude (something) without sufficient information to be sure of being correct. << means >> not 100% sure. But what might happen <<means>> might means not 100% sure it will happen, but a chance it can happen
    - Balance of classes per faction <<means>> Way back alliance had paladin and hord had shaman. They quickly changed that. Since then they have try'ed to balance how much each faction has off classes.. this would mean that most likely alliance will get a druid race if this happens.

And what has oil to do with it?!?!?!?! rage allot...
    Please get a hugg or something rage monster

Update: Apparently blizz thinks faction story is better then balance so....hord might get all the cool stuff
    He tries to tell people they have bad English but misspells "a lot" multiple times, when there is a spell check in almost every publicly accepted browser...... How about you admit you were wrong instead of trying to back peddle yourself into your lonely corner of "balance wise" and it was a "guess".

And oil is called a metaphor but it seems like can not figure that out either......

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Give an inch, demand a mile.
    SMH...

Just be thankful they are including new races.
    They could have just as easily not done so.
    Have patience and the information you seek will come with time.

PS Even if they announced classes today, what difference would that make?
    Odds are they won't unlock until you finish the requirements in BfA, so they are a long ways out anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    I don't see how why you believe zandalari can't be DKs considering they were actually present on northrend with a whole scourge troll dungeon in place
    Are you confusing Zandalari with Drakkari? There was very little Zandalari presence in Northrend, just a handful of quest NPC's in Zul'Drak.
    As for the rest of your patronizing spiel, Blizz have already spoken to the possibility of Dark Iron DK's, and there have been multiple threads about how Zandalari Paladins have at least some precedent in-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably hear something about them after testing, which hasn't even started out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Blizzard is too slow on telling us what classes these two races will be.....
    They're not being slow, you're being too impatient. Settle down. Have a Snickers bar.

Nothing announced yet, cause they already told us everything relevant about BfA, it's not coming out for 10 months or something, and they need what little "news" they have to release, rehash and trickle out and keep awareness.

They said they are thinking about Dark Iron death knights.

Would certainly make sense. (More than Worgen or Goblin DKs at least)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    He tries to tell people they have bad English but misspells "a lot" multiple times, when there is a spell check in almost every publicly accepted browser...... How about you admit you were wrong instead of trying to back peddle yourself into your lonely corner of "balance wise" and it was a "guess".

And oil is called a metaphor but it seems like can not figure that out either......
    I am not saying i am great at english And not saying you are horrible at it. I am saying...you see 2 words and rage. Instead of reading what is there. I am not talking about grammar or syntax. I am talking about the message i am trying to convey . Again a lot :P or rage from you. And yes i type allot a lot :P. Blame me . You are the grammar police here .

As for back peddling....If you read my first post the first sentence is guess ...guess what guess means. Again this is not about bad grammar. But use of a word. And from my first response to the first person i said guess and balance wise.

oil is a word for a type of fuel . If you had used it in a sentence or something that convey's its a metaphor it would make sense .

Again a lot of rage for someone who just like's to react angry and says stuff that is wrong. You say i back paddle read my post in this thread first please.

I'm assuming they will require exalted with new reputations that will come out in BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please correct me if I'm wrong. Don't dwarves have shamans available because of the Wildhammer clan? Would that mean that the Dark Irons do *not* have shamans? I am not well versed on dwarven lore so maybe I'm terribly wrong.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)