Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    My goal now since iam done with heroic ant is to concentrate on the mage tower with every alt i feel i can complete seeing how its being removed.

Deleted
    ''Blizzard! Is it... over?''
    ''Yes my player, no content lasts forever.''
    ''I see only the unsub button.. before.. me...''

Legion has plenty to do, but not even the best patch is infinite in its size. Go unsub and play/do something else if you've ran out of content, like a sensible person

No content lol.

Have you heard of mythic+?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Whenever I reach a point where there's nothing left I can be bothered to do, I let my sub run out and play other games.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Plenty of stuff left to do. I've occupied my time with Mage Tower since the skins are pretty cool, doing M+ like Metro said above, and collecting transmog which is more enjoyable than I expected it to be. Pretty chill way to spend time if you're looking for things like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing wrong with the drought of content beyond what players bring on themselves.

Use it as an opportunity to try out alts, get caught up on achievements, do the mage tower skins you want (I am targeting four more, monk and feral Druid) and, most importantly, try out other games.

Frankly I am sort of relieved I can focus on other things now.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    No content lol.

Have you heard of mythic+?
    Hahahaha
    /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    ''Blizzard! Is it... over?''
    ''Yes my player, no content lasts forever.''
    ''I see only the unsub button.. before.. me...''

Legion has plenty to do, but not even the best patch is infinite in its size. Go unsub and play/do something else if you've ran out of content, like a sensible person
    Back in TBC or Vannila you never run out of content. And thats becouse how hard was to get into raiding and gear overall. it took way way more time to finish everything. Current content cant last becouse how accessible everything is. We pretty much one shot raids and everything els on release day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Back in TBC or Vannila you never run out of content. And thats becouse how hard was to get into raiding and gear overall. it took way way more time to finish everything. Current content cant last becouse how accessible everything is. We pretty much one shot raids and everything els on release day.
    That's not because there was more content though, it was just ridiculously gated. Most players do not one-shot raids on release day.

Deleted
    Doing wqs with a follower decked 3x 50g is quite profitable, keeps me busy for now.

Deleted
    They promised content lulls wont happen anymore. Haha. BfA will not be released till September at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by yohaNi View Post
    lol you dont have to be so mad, just because im not one of those hardcore players that just play to win. I did all the bosses on heroic, I might not have all the achievements in WoW or every mount in WoW but there's still no content. I don't play to win, I play for fun, its another thing if WoW would've been an esport, but its not. And im doing the world quests for the paragon mounts.
    So you did all the content you wanted to do and that means you're done with the game for now (which is fine)... so what do you expect us now to say or discuss, like what's the point of this OP?

1) Level alts and/or gear them up and run antorus with them
    2) Goldfarming
    3) Mount/transmog farming
    4) Achivements
    5) Mage tower challenges. I did 4 yesterday while I was waiting for my friend to come back. Some of them can be a challenge, whilst some can be a complete faceroll.

If neither of these suggestions interests you I'd take a break from the game and play something else.
    Last edited by krille20; 2018-01-11 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yohaNi View Post
    Is it only me or does legion have no content left? I mean once you did antorus there was just nothing left to do. All I do in WoW right now is world quests, because I can't do anything else because it feels like world quests is the only thing you can do as of now. It's not that im burned out, its just that legion has no content left at all. What do you guys do in WoW as of now? I want to keep playing it but I just don't know what to do.
    Some things that have kept me going:
    -fisherfriends + margoss

-obtaining the artifact fishing pole (which WILL carry into the next expansion with several useful perks such as the water walking and fishing stealth)

-going for those 4 secret falcosaur pets/mounts/toys

-leveling alts to see their artifact/class hall/mount questlines. It helps that you can do trials now so you hopefully don't wind up with alts you don't enjoy playing. If you level different professions on each of them you get the bonus of the Legion profession questlines, which can be fun.

-a lot of the Argus outdoor bosses drop mounts, pets, and toys. I haven't been hoarding all of them but I've targeted a few to shoot for.

-the brawler's guild is always fun. The basilisk mount in particular is very unique, and you get a ton of shirts for all your mogging needs, and the shortest CD teleport to your capital city I know of outside of a hearthstone.

-make sure you've got the rep requirements for the allied races. I don't know if it has to be on the associated faction or if it can be either but I'm being paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    no flying - no content.
    by that logic vanilla WoW had no content at all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

probably will let my sub run out, and do low level hood rat things with my friends

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah, if you are the kind of guy who considers content "done" once you saw it on LFR or cleared it once in your desired difficulty...I guess then there is "no content" - and actually hasn't been since forever in WoW.

But why are you doing WQs then? You surely must have done them already?

"Back in the days" after we cleared a raid Instance, we went there again the next week, because somebody always needed gear
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    by that logic vanilla WoW had no content at all!
    Exactly. That's why I haven't played Vanilla.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

its normal that legion seem empty right now, its the end of an expansion, like any other expansion, the only things left are farming last raid with guildies, making gold, farming old mount

and go play others game while you can before bfa go live and have fun to be free from warcraft for a time ^^

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    I just don't care about that tons of grind/RNG/time-gating, Blizzard add to try to keep subs. Current Legion's content is about leveling character 100-110 with looms within 2 days, doing Class Hall campaign for 1-2 days, rushing to Broken Shore and getting 880ilvl follower gear in order to start doing gold and rep missions. That's it. It's enough to get Class Hall gear set and mounts. And Argus may go to hell, as no flying - no content.
    PSA: MMOs are time-gates, grinds, and RNG.
    Last edited by Stricks; 2018-01-11 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stricks View Post
    PSA: MMOs are time-gates, grinds, and RNG.
    Difference between this things and actual content - I like to do actual content and there is nothing bad for me in doing it again, again and again. Time-gates, grinds and RNG - are when I'm forced to do it, no matter if I like it or not. For example I have Loremaster of Cata on almost all 80+ characters. I've had full Baleful gear on all 100+ characters. That's the difference. Yeah, content should be replayable, but replaying shouldn't be forced. That's it.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.