Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Marvel creator Stan Lee, 95, is accused of groping nurses and demanding oral sex

Well it's the Daily Fail so it could be complete fiction.

Excelsior!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-nurses.html

Comic book legend Stan Lee has been hit with several allegations of sexual assault and harassment by nurses caring for him at his Hollywood Hills home, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The Marvel creator, 95, is alleged to have repeatedly groped and harassed a string of young female nurses employed to care for him.

He is said to have asked for oral sex in the shower, walked around naked and wanted to be 'pleasured' in the bedroom.

The nursing company which employs the women and caters for celebrities and high end clients is now in a legal dispute with icon Lee, DailyMail.com has learned.

But as yet no police complaint has been made and no lawsuits filed.

A lawyer representing Lee told DailyMail.com that Lee 'categorically denies' the 'false and despicable' allegations and fully intends to clear his 'stellar good name' and suggested the allegations could be part of a shakedown.

Lee, 95, is the former president and chairman of Marvel and co-created Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, Iron Man, the X-Men, Hulk among many other beloved comic book heroes.

Marvel is the highest grossing movie franchise in history having raked in $23billion at the box office and Lee as an executive producer boasts a personal fortune of around $50 million.

A source with knowledge of the situation, said: 'Stan is an old man who has seemingly lost his way.

'He doesn't seem to care what people think of him, he's lost his filter. There has been a stream of young nurses coming to his house in West Hollywood and he has been sexually harassing them. He finds it funny.

'He walks around naked and is vulgar towards the women, he asks them for oral sex in the shower and wants to be pleasured in his bedroom. He uses the word p***y and f**k in their presence.

'He's also very handsy and has groped some of the women, it's unacceptable behavior, especially from an icon like Stan.'

The source added: 'The owner at the nursing company has openly said to people that Stan has sexually harassed every single nurse that has been to the house. That got back to Lee and sparked this whole thing.

[More at the link]

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I am shocked

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I am shocked
    Maybe you'll get the shocker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, all these old dudes are just a bunch of creeps, aren't they? Lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    Why am I not shocked?

on one hand, idk if i believe it.

on the other, he did make stripperella. so... idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Gotta say, being so lively at age of 95 sure is impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not shocked that he was going to end up on the chopping block sooner or later.

Deleted
    I mean compared to other accusations it's small fry. His no Harvey Weinstein. Hopefully these will be false and if not it will not taint his creations.

I've spent a fair amount of time around seniors and most of them have no filter whatsoever. They say or do whatever they want. Sometimes it's because they just don't care, but other times it's because they just don't have the good sense they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    I mean compared to other accusations it's small fry. His no Harvey Weinstein. Hopefully these will be false and if not it will not taint his creations.
    I think every single comic he had a part in needs to run a "very special episode" issue telling people that when you are 95 years old, pinching a nurse's bum makes you a DANGEROUS SEXUAL PREDATOR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    I think every single comic he had a part in needs to run a "very special episode" issue telling people that when you are 95 years old, pinching a nurse's bum makes you a DANGEROUS SEXUAL PREDATOR!
    Well I mean more public perception won't turn against the Marvel films. But yeah hopefully this isn't made a massive deal. It's scummy of him but it could be much worse.

Poor old dude just wants some pussy before he dies. Looks like he should be hiring prostitutes not nurses.

if he's doing it to literally everyone they send then why do they keep sending people?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I've spent a fair amount of time around seniors and most of them have no filter whatsoever. They say or do whatever they want. Sometimes it's because they just don't care, but other times it's because they just don't have the good sense they used to.
    I think this is the real truth, if something from earlier in his life comes out then sure, crucify him, but he is old enough to be losing his touch with reality, and his filters disappear. Stuff like this happens in nursing homes endlessly. Either they don't care, or have enough dementia they don't know it.

Most people have sexual thoughts and inclinations frequently, what makes society work, and people decent, is that we resist them. When you get to a certain age and mental status, the control that is required to discipline yourself disappears, and you get left with a lot of base instincts. It is why they tend to shit themselves and where diapers too, it doesn't mean they weren't once non-bedwetters. Non-Famous people do this all the time, this one is only attracting any attention because he is famous, let him have some dignity. He isn't a predator, he is old. Now if we find out he has been doing this for decades (Possible, considering his position in the industry for a long time), that changes everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Well I mean more public perception won't turn against the Marvel films. But yeah hopefully this isn't made a massive deal. It's scummy of him but it could be much worse.
    it's scummy of him that allegations are being made?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

... Yeah, no.

This is one I won't believe until there's clear evidence. Why if he's done this to all nurses, did they keep sending him nurses rather than contact the police?

Smells like a moneygrab to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh my, he uses pussy and fuck in their presence! I guess I should be enraged they use pussy, shit, dick, and ass on The Walking Dead?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have no reason to believe the accusations at this point. I can't remember hearing even small hints of Stan Lee being a pervert up to this point. Its going to take real evidence and not someone's word.

15+ Year Old Account
    hey miss, wanna touch my spiderman? He shoots webs when he's in trouble!