Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Guess who was found too toxic and extremist for Breitbart ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your link doesn't work.

But if you are talking about Bannon being fired from breitbart....my only response is that it's a shame he didn't bring Breitbart down with him. Nothing good comes from that website.

He spoke out against the alt-rights deity. Has nothing to do with extremist.

More like; Guess who's Sugar Momma Rebecah Mercer, cut off money to Bannon since he wasn't playing ball.

I again wrote this in another thread. You poor, poor Trumpkins. While Bannon yells elitism and coastal elites, he is funded by them. The only difference is Bannon hates the elites who don't agree with them. Same with Ted Cruz who hated Trump until again the Mercer Family told him where his money comes from and then Ted Cuck, I mean Ted Cruz was on the phone bank stumping for Trump.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    More like; Guess who's Sugar Momma Rebecah Mercer, cut off money to Bannon since he wasn't playing ball.
    Which brings up a pretty important question - is Breitbart financially sustainable without billionaire backing? If it's not that's actually a pretty big blow to the alt-right and the "movement", that one of their flagpole ideological fronts can't even sustain itself on their own audience.

There are a couple things going on. First, now that Trump isnt talking to Bannon, Bannon no longer has any credibility. Also, Bannon and Breitbart were getting a lot of support from Kwok. Word on the street is that Trump has agreed to send Kwok back to China.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    There are a couple things going on. First, now that Trump isnt talking to Bannon, Bannon no longer has any credibility. Also, Bannon and Breitbart were getting a lot of support from Kwok. Word on the street is that Trump has agreed to send Kwok back to China.
    How do you figure on that idea?

Deleted
    It's pretty obvious that the alt-right's bubble bursted and now the famished dogs are eating themselves. Especially when the Sugar Daddies are moving away.

- - - Updated - - -

Since when Bannon had credibility?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Which brings up a pretty important question - is Breitbart financially sustainable without billionaire backing? If it's not that's actually a pretty big blow to the alt-right and the "movement", that one of their flagpole ideological fronts can't even sustain itself on their own audience.
    There is plenty of other alt-right people they can throw money at.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    The thing is they actually want to? Tea Party also disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    How do you figure on that idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Since when Bannon had credibility?
    What I meant is that before all this came out about Sloppy Steve. It was at least presumed that Bannon was still liked at the WH and was still privvy to information. They cant use that angle anymore.

Indeed, but Breitbart appears to have largely been the "ideological vanguard" of the alt-right. There's no other alt-right sites with anywhere near the "mainstream" credibility or audience reach of Breitbart that I know of, but I don't claim to know their media landscape terribly well either so I could be ignorant of some other similarly major sites.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    What I meant is that before all this came out about Sloppy Steve. It was at least presumed that Bannon was still liked at the WH and was still privvy to information. They cant use that angle anymore.
    I'm not sure how this means that what Bannon says isn't true. He might not have access now, but he was a key insider, and with this betrayal he might have some more interesting things to say.

It's also possible I'm not quite understanding your point. If so, help me out a little.

This whole thing is hilarious. Bannon got ousted because of his comments in a book, yet that same group that ousted him insists everything in that book is a lie. Can't popcorn enough at how these guys tear themselves apart.

That's the problem, he wasn't fired for being too extreme, he was fired for telling the truth for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I'm not sure how this means that what Bannon says isn't true. He might not have access now, but he was a key insider, and with this betrayal he might have some more interesting things to say.

It's also possible I'm not quite understanding your point. If so, help me out a little.
    Yea, youre not getting it, but Ive already explained it once. Dont really feel like doing it again.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, youre not getting it, but Ive already explained it once. Dont really feel like doing it again.
    If you can't adequately explain your point, even when someone as normally sarcastic as myself gives you a really kind opening, you probably need to evaluate the efficacy of it.

Because if you think just because Bannon is out means his insider info is no longer valid, you've been drinking a little too deeply from the Kool-Aid jug.
    Last edited by cubby; 2018-01-10 at 12:04 AM.

Remember when he was vanquished from the White House and he was going to go back to Breitbart and become more powerful than you could possibly imagine?

What's really been amazing about this asshole and those like him is how they reached the zenith of their power and immediately fell to bitter infighting among themselves.

Presumably Bannon's loose lips with Wolff were intended as a stab at the Ivanka/Jared/Jr camp. It's really incredible how this fuckwit thought he could somehow walk the tightrope of enthusiastically fellating the President while constantly shitting on his children. Oh I love you, I just despise your kids. What the fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Word on the street is that Trump has agreed to send Kwok back to China.
    Word on the street eh? Don't you mean whatever Trump propaganda site you frequent?

10+ Year Old Account
    He spoke out against the alt-rights deity. Has nothing to do with extremist.
    Indeed. They aren't a conservative ideology, they're a personality cult.
    Putin khuliyo