Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    You never had a point, but only silly wishful thinking.
    I'm pointing out how ironic it seems for you to state that a separate version of the game is the most retarded idea thinkable to man when WoW Classic itself is a separate version of WoW Retail. I know it's not what you meant, but it's what you wrote.

Everything else you're writing here you're just projecting because I didn't even talk to you about alternate realities or fantasize about anything. All I'm doing is saying you're over reacting :/
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2018-01-10 at 12:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    I'm pointing out how ironic it seems for you to state that a separate version of the game is the most retarded idea thinkable to man when WoW Classic itself is a separate version of WoW Retail. I know it's not what you meant, but it's what you wrote.

Everything else you're writing here you're just projecting because I didn't even talk to you about alternate realities or fantasize about anything. All I'm doing is saying you're over reacting :/
    It's not ironic, it's over your head. WoW Classic isn't a separate version of the game, it's a snapshot of the same game. No development work is going into it once it's up and running. I know it's hard, but if you concentrate and read the OP again, you might remember what the thread was about and suddenly, and a whole new world of meaning will open up when you subsequently re-read my first post.

That'd get really confusing though. It'd either have to take ideas from existing expansions or take ideas from future expansions. Either way getting in the way of them developing the main WoW.

I would only ever want that to sit back and watch with popcorn as the "vanilla with expansion" and "vanilla without expansion" fans tear into each other about whether they should make double-vanilla servers that don't contain the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    It's not ironic, it's over your head. WoW Classic isn't a separate version of the game, it's a snapshot of the same game. No development work is going into it once it's up and running. I know it's hard, but if you concentrate and read the OP again, you might remember what the thread was about and suddenly, and a whole new world of meaning will open up when you subsequently re-read my first post.
    WoW Classic isn't a phased expansion on retail, it's a separate version of the game. The character you play on Classic will not be usable in retail WoW, because it's a new game. You still need a new team of GM's to tackle Classic issues. You still need developers (albeit not game designers) making sure the content works. WoW Classic being a snapshot of the past doesn't make it and WoW Retail the same game. They are two separate products.

I read your original post. You flipped out saying having two separate games is retarded, but you ignored the fact that Classic itself is exactly the separate game you're talking about. Blizzard was AGAINST wanting to make Classic because they know of the consequences - dividing the content and community. Since they ultimately gave in to making Classic, it doesn't matter how much further they split. The content and community are already split. Whatever direction they want to take after that is up to them.

On top of this, I don't care what the OP wrote. Re-read my post and realize that I'm not defending the OP and only pointing out your how you flipped out over a ship that's already sailed. WoW Classic IS a separate version of WoW no matter how you cut it.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2018-01-10 at 10:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.