Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eu2016champsDEALWITHIT View Post
    Man, all these old dudes are just a bunch of creeps, aren't they? Lol...
    Way to label him guilty without a formal complaint/police report. No wonder this is such a good tool to silence people. Anyone can make any allegation and it's taken as fact in todays media and populace. What a time to be alive.

This sounds like a scam to make a quick buck or get attention for this home care service. Which is a shame, because real victims are out there too afraid to come forward against their attackers.

Important to note that the current company he's hired hasn't had any complaints from their nurses.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    He is 95 and don't give a damn about anything at this point, especially offended Internet.
    I can only see nursing company trying to cash in on semi senile old-timer.

Just like Louis CK said, just give them heroine. Ain't going to ruin their carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    It's literally because he's a celebrity. I, too, have heard plenty of those stories from nurses I've known.

People who live that long start losing stuff. I don't care how good your health is, you don't make it to that age with every bit of your brain functioning at 100%.
    Dementia can very rapidly change a person's personality, or make them behave in bizarre fashions. For whatever reason, some very elderly people do stuff like walk around naked without realizing that they shouldn't or start having a fixation on their private parts.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... Yeah, no.

This is one I won't believe until there's clear evidence. Why if he's done this to all nurses, did they keep sending him nurses rather than contact the police?

Smells like a moneygrab to me.
    pretty much.

This whole witch hunt right now in media of targeting old or retired celebrities, stars and famous people has become such an easy pull for people trying to swindle money from them. A couple cases of some stars having done it, now all of a sudden countless cases of it comes to the surface when those first few cases become international news?

Yeah I'm not buying this about Stan.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrible if true. But side note his nurses sure are beautiful.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Hmf...

This is all tied to an also anonymous nursing company, whose rep tells the tabloid—whose homepage currently features several links promising topless shots of famous women—that the company received several complaints about the 95-year-old, including one from the company’s owner, before ending its business relationship with him last year.

Meanwhile, a rep for Vitale Nursing Inc., which is currently working with Lee, says they have received zero complaints about him, calling him “polite, kind, and respectful.” Lee’s attorney Tom Lallas has sent a cease and desist letter to the anonymous nursing company, which Lallas argues has not filed a police report or civil action against Lee as a result of the reported harassment, but instead has repeatedly demanded money. The Daily Mail story, he says, is the result of his and his client’s refusal to pay. “Mr. Lee categorically denies these false and despicable allegations and he fully intends to fight to protect his stellar good name and impeccable character,” he says in a statement.

--------------------------------

I think I'll wait before I say anything about this.
    Boom.

What an utterly despicable thing to do, and I wish it'd gain a LOT of media attention to put some halters on this modern witch-hunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are two outcomes to this.

A: There are lies made up by the nursing company to try and squeeze money out of an elderly man with a lot of money.

B: If its true, it could be a sign of stans mental health going, which would be sad to see such a legend go that way, but if that were true, having a trash rag like the daily fail slandering his life because of that is more disgusting then anything they can make up.
    #boycottchina

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a Moneygrab. Considering it's an "anonymous" Business and the non-anonymous Businesses say they've never had any problems. You'd think if it was true why would he assault every nurse from one business and not touch a single one from a legitimate one.

Sounds suss.

This sounds a lot more like #MeWant$$$Too than #Metoo. First of all, the company is at fault if a complaint was made but they continued to send nurses to the home. I find it very hard to believe anything when absolutely no police report, complaint, or suit of any type has been filed. I work in the medical field with elderly patients every day. When you are providing personal care to someone with diminished mental capacity(all, ALL elderly people on this planet have some form of this) things will be said by those people that aren't always appropriate. I'm not saying that to make an excuse for him, but anyone who works with the elderly knows it's part of the job.

Again, this sounds like horsecrap, but ultimately the company should be held at fault also if there is any truth to this. They knew of the situation, but continued to keep him as a client, and continued to send nurses to his home knowing what had already happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Well it's the Daily Fail so it could be complete fiction.

Excelsior!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-nurses.html

Comic book legend Stan Lee has been hit with several allegations of sexual assault and harassment by nurses caring for him at his Hollywood Hills home, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The Marvel creator, 95, is alleged to have repeatedly groped and harassed a string of young female nurses employed to care for him.

He is said to have asked for oral sex in the shower, walked around naked and wanted to be 'pleasured' in the bedroom.

The nursing company which employs the women and caters for celebrities and high end clients is now in a legal dispute with icon Lee, DailyMail.com has learned.

But as yet no police complaint has been made and no lawsuits filed.

A lawyer representing Lee told DailyMail.com that Lee 'categorically denies' the 'false and despicable' allegations and fully intends to clear his 'stellar good name' and suggested the allegations could be part of a shakedown.

Lee, 95, is the former president and chairman of Marvel and co-created Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, Iron Man, the X-Men, Hulk among many other beloved comic book heroes.

Marvel is the highest grossing movie franchise in history having raked in $23billion at the box office and Lee as an executive producer boasts a personal fortune of around $50 million.

A source with knowledge of the situation, said: 'Stan is an old man who has seemingly lost his way.

'He doesn't seem to care what people think of him, he's lost his filter. There has been a stream of young nurses coming to his house in West Hollywood and he has been sexually harassing them. He finds it funny.

'He walks around naked and is vulgar towards the women, he asks them for oral sex in the shower and wants to be pleasured in his bedroom. He uses the word p***y and f**k in their presence.

'He's also very handsy and has groped some of the women, it's unacceptable behavior, especially from an icon like Stan.'

The source added: 'The owner at the nursing company has openly said to people that Stan has sexually harassed every single nurse that has been to the house. That got back to Lee and sparked this whole thing.

[More at the link]
    I give Stan Lee a pass tbo

Deleted
    And people wonder why men are starting to avoid women completely.

#metoo
    now give me the attention and money

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I am shocked
    I find it funny how ultra liberal you are that something like the daily mail would automatically get your hackles up, but you somehow believe this when the same paper publishes it.
    #boycottchina

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Even if it is true, he's almost a hundred years old! He's probably starting to go in the head.

Have you noticed that 9 in 10 of the recent accusations of celebrity sexual predators are Jews? Sounds like an anti-semitic plot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I find it funny how ultra liberal you are that something like the daily mail would automatically get your hackles up, but you somehow believe this when the same paper publishes it.
    how dare you, I am not not ultra liberal!

15+ Year Old Account
    The phrase "dirty old man" exists for a reason.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

If the nurses all look like those in the picture there is very little credibility in this story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    The phrase "dirty old man" exists for a reason.
    the phrase "Gullible idiots" exists for a reason too.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-01-10 at 02:26 PM.
    #boycottchina