Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I've often thought that it would make a lot more sense if we separated our home and romantic lives. Like, live with a roommate and visit your spouse/lover/etc.

Raising kids separate to relationships makes a lot of sense these days. I mean, it might happen even if you don't intend it to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Cuck has evolved my dude. Get with the times.
    Not really, it just got dragged back into the lexicon from its resting place in the 18th century.

Makes me wonder what they'll bring back next. Jackanapes? Ne'erdowell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    Why do you think nuclear family is so good?
    Extended families are IMHO the best, but I think blood ties are essential still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Because it's proven by science.
    Are you sure it's not extended families you're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    My vote is to replace soyboy with milksop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    https://torontolife.com/city/life/pl...modern-family/

Wow did you know that this is what is taking place these days? Are you ok with this? What problems do you think this type of arrangement can bring?
    3 people raising a kid together? How does that work? I imagine it could get really messy in family court. How would custody work if there is a dispute? Do you think we will see 4 and 5 people raising a kid together in the future?

More at the link.
    Do you know anyone in such an arrangement?
    I mean I don't like it is my gut reaction. I could see shit going south rather easily. I don't really have any logic to back this up, though, so I suppose it's not a fair conclusion. Still I don't like it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    My vote is to replace soyboy with milksop.
    I've always been a big fan of milquetoast myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the kid has a good home, is being cared for, being taught right from wrong, and how to be a functioning person in society WHO THE FUCK CARES!

At least they are not over weight...right Tennis? nudge nudge wink wink

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    That sounds like a Canada problem. Sounds like you need to find a better country.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whilst I wouldn't do it myself, if it helps the kids why does it matter what people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Well, with all this identitarian bullshit they've destroyed the nuclear family. And with all the fucking commies they've destroyed the economy and value of currency thus destroying the one parent provides and one parent cares.

So, yeah you have to wrangle in as many people to take care of the children and work to help split bills.
    Got my tasty serving of dipshit, now I'm out. Thanks OP!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Not really, it just got dragged back into the lexicon from its resting place in the 18th century.

I've been known to slip a few "Ne'er-do-well's" into casual conversation from time to time.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Welcome back from your ban Adam. Hopefully you've changed for the better.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I don't get it. Isn't that what nature intended? It takes a man and a woman to have a baby. There's a reason for that.
    Lol. If we're going with what 'nature intended' there's a pretty high chance you have no right to even be alive today, considering humanity's comfortable existence outside the realm of what nature strictly 'intends' is the only reason people with poor genes are allowed to survive. I hope you don't have any genetic issues (heart problems, diabetes, cancer, poor eyesight, allergy/intolerance to local foods, etc..) that require any sort of treatment, because by the law of nature you ought to be food in some hungry lion's mouth rn.

Do you think nature 'intended' for humans to build skyscrapers or fly into space? Lmao. What a stupid line of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Putin-Chan View Post
    That sounds like a Canada problem. Sounds like you need to find a better country.
    Trash Tennis if you must. Leave nation bashing out of it.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Putin-Chan View Post
    Huh? Like where?