Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, the struggles of being oppressed by a minority. There are not as many of them as us, but they are ferocious.
    I would think since the majority of minorities tend to flock to urban communities and those same urban communities are and have been essentially ran by democrats for a long time, minorities are being oppressed by democrats that moved on from owning plantations to those running the cities ghettos.

But hey, lets keep blaming whitey for minority peoples problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    We have minorities in the US that are just as racist, should we just paint their whole generation as racist and wish them dead too?
    Do we? Are there any minority groups out there advocating for the same kind of nonsense that the Trump administration is pushing for right now?

I feel like white people really need to understand this - minorities have every right to hate you, but generally speaking we don't. We mostly all grew up in the same culture that you did, had white friends and colleagues, and most of our ideas about race, society, and politics came from, ding ding ding, white people. From a rational perspective, yeah maybe your ancestors fucked over mine at some point, but I can't bring myself to really hate you on a visceral level the same way that you might to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would think since the majority of minorities tend to flock to urban communities and those same urban communities are and have been essentially ran by democrats for a long time, minorities are being oppressed by democrats that moved on from owning plantations to those running the cities ghettos.
    You would think that. I wouldn’t admit to thinking things like that. But, you do you... Speak your voice oppressed brother!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Do we? Are there any minority groups out there advocating for the same kind of nonsense that the Trump administration is pushing for right now?

I feel like white people really need to understand this - minorities have every right to hate you, but generally speaking we don't. We mostly all grew up in the same culture that you did, had white friends and colleagues, and most of our ideas about race, society, and politics came from, ding ding ding, white people. From a rational perspective, yeah maybe your ancestors fucked over mine at some point, but I can't bring myself to really hate you on a visceral level the same way that you might to me.
    Yup my ancestry surely had to have fucked you over at some point. I mean, come on, my American indian side of me has to be labeled as an oppressor, my german ancestors who came over in the early 1800's and tried to make a living in Wisconsin as a box maker.........so oppressive.

If you want to label your true oppressors you need to look in the mirror and reflect on those who you and those like you have been voting for. Is your school in the city shit? Blame the democrats, they run the schools, want to keep those failing schools in operation and kill off any attempt by the right to get kids out of there and into a school of their choice. Am I forcing urban kids into crime? Nope. Self police please since there seems to be a push against anything and everything police now when it comes to policing minorities. Am I, people like me, or my ancestors responsible for the drug culture in the inner cities? I don't recall forcing a joint in anyones mouth which makes them fail drug tests for employment opportunities for anything above the service industry. I could go on but hey, whats the point. Lets just keep on doing what they have been doing, I am sure its going to change. Surely having a population living in a ghetto that religiously votes for the ghetto by electing the same local representation surely cannot be a benefit for anyone but republicans right? Oh wait, they vote democrat. Surprise, surprise.

Yup my ancestry surely had to have fucked you over at some point. I mean, come on, my American indian side of me has to be labeled as an oppressor, my german ancestors who came over in the early 1800's and tried to make a living in Wisconsin as a box maker.........so oppressive.

If you want to label your true oppressors you need to look in the mirror and reflect on those who you and those like you have been voting for. Is your school in the city shit? Blame the democrats, they run the schools, want to keep those failing schools in operation and kill off any attempt by the right to get kids out of there and into a school of their choice. Am I forcing urban kids into crime? Nope. Self police please since there seems to be a push against anything and everything police now when it comes to policing minorities. Am I, people like me, or my ancestors responsible for the drug culture in the inner cities? I don't recall forcing a joint in anyones mouth which makes them fail drug tests for employment opportunities for anything above the service industry. I could go on but hey, whats the point. Lets just keep on doing what they have been doing, I am sure its going to change. Surely having a population living in a ghetto that religiously votes for the ghetto by electing the same local representation surely cannot be a benefit for anyone but republicans right? Oh wait, they vote democrat. Surprise, surprise.
    Truly some superior white intellect at work here. If you actually read my post, I emphasized that I and most other minorities don't actually hate white people, but for some reason people like you always assume that we do.

Also, most of the problems in inner cities stem from the fact that they're surrounded by red counties whose voters are economically dependent on the city, but who don't want to pay taxes to support it. Pretty hard to support schools, police, and infrastructure when all the people who you're relying on to pay for it have conveniently moved outside the city limits.

No thanks. She endorses too many sham doctors like good ol' Dr. Phil. Her judgment is with people is crap, and she really just rings of "glamor and attention whore" similar to Trump.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No way would I vote for her. Ever since she said the older generation just needs to die and she said it with a firm evil look, I lost all respect for her. She would fold under the pressure of a Presidential debate anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    No way would I vote for her. Ever since she said the older generation just needs to die and she said it with a firm evil look, I lost all respect for her. She would fold under the pressure of a Presidential debate anyway.
    So if you care so much about old people, you should be against the GOP's "entitlement reform" plans, right?

I think her Golden Globes speech +media response was a test to see how the public would react to a run. Shrug. I'm not convinced she'll do it. I think response was lukewarm.

15+ Year Old Account
    We have minorities in the US that are just as racist, should we just paint their whole generation as racist and wish them dead too?
    Look at that whataboutism. Can't make an argument about what Oprah said, so changes the subject to something else. Classic Trumpkin tactics.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So if you care so much about old people, you should be against the GOP's "entitlement reform" plans, right?
    I am. Trump promised during his campaign he would not touch SS. So if backs down on that, he will lose some support from his base. I would have no issues however with raising the cap on how much income is taxed for SS or even eliminating it. The cap that is.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Truly some superior white intellect at work here. If you actually read my post, I emphasized that I and most other minorities don't actually hate white people, but for some reason people like you always assume that we do.

Also, most of the problems in inner cities stem from the fact that they're surrounded by red counties whose voters are economically dependent on the city, but who don't want to pay taxes to support it. Pretty hard to support schools, police, and infrastructure when all the people who you're relying on to pay for it have conveniently moved outside the city limits.
    First, you assume I am white. Nice.
    Second you claimed you had a right to hate (although not to the level that you assumed I hate you, as only assumed white people can really hate at that high of a level) someone you don't even know, have no proof of oppression by me or my actions I presumed probably accurately because of your first presumption that I am white. This makes you racist.
    Third, inner city problems are not caused by the surrounding red counties. That's just silly. Surrounding communities have their own schools, police and infrastructure. One might be able to claim wrongly that the suburbs use the city for employment and thus needs to owe them money. They already pay this in taxes, but lets presume that an idiot doesn't already recognize this. So these racist suburb cave dwellers should for using the cities resources and for the protection they need against the criminals that live in the ghetto. Ok. How about the city paying the suburb communities for the labor force we are providing?
    Fourth, you also discard the fact that the majority of services actually cost more in the city than in surrounding communities. This isn't entirely unavoidable. Why for example does it cost more money to teach a child in Milwaukee than it is in one of its surrounding communities? It surely couldn't be because of performance pay. Oh that's right, you have to blame those evil suburb white people for not providing MORE money to those failing schools. Lets ignore the fact that the cities budget is actually ran and operated by those in control of the city, aka democrats. Also, lets ignore that many of the services a suburb might draw from a city is actually paid for by the suburbs. Do you use the police from the city to cover your suburb? Yeah the suburb actually pays for that in a fee. Water? Oh they pay for that too. garbage? Yup that too.

Suburbs exist because people are smart enough to escape the modern democrat plantations of high taxes, high crime, drug and polluted city life and refuse the crab mentality the left pushes on its people.

I can go on but whats the point.
    Last edited by ezgeze; 2018-01-10 at 01:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You said similar about Trump, then voted for him.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Look honestly after you've had Trump as PotUS, you can basically have anyone at all, and it won't be any weirder.

President Corey Feldman
    President Meat Loaf
    President Gary Busey
    President Justin Bieber (as if even nationality matters after Trump)
    President Paris Hilton
    President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

I mean who cares anymore. Take your pick. Also, just to make it clear, Oprah would undoubtedly make an infinitely more capable President than Trumpy.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2018-01-10 at 02:13 AM.

First, you assume I am white. Nice.
    my german ancestors who came over in the early 1800's
    German's aren't white?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    every day democrats prove again their only actual problem with trump is he's not in their party.
    Yes, democrats are secretly envious of incompetence. That must be it, by jove!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

But hey, lets keep blaming whitey for minority peoples problems.
    President Oprah will give them The Secret and offer courses in resiliency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    President Oprah will give them The Secret and offer courses in resiliency.
    It wasn’t funny when you posted this the first time. How is art of the deal working out for you?

She should pick Harvey Weinstein as her VP, I hear they are really close friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    She should pick Harvey Weinstein as her VP, I hear they are really close friends.
    You do know that Trump was asking Oprah to be his running mate?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/dona...-mate-31807541