Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    So the solution is to attack and berate the voters?
    Really? You sure you want to open this particular door?

I swear to god it's like the right has magically erased how they behaved for the 8 years under Obama.

At least he's not a pedophile, so they technically didn't do worse than the last guy.

Yes, we are at a point where not being a pedophile is noteworthy in a GOP candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    At least he's not a pedophile, so they technically didn't do worse than the last guy.
    Just another elected official who refused to stop violating peoples Constitutional rights/the Constitution and abide by multiple federal orders : P

Something something "party of law and order" something something.

Doesn't Arizona already have a super-crazy candidate in the running?
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Just another elected official who refused to stop violating peoples Constitutional rights/the Constitution and abide by multiple federal orders : P

Something something "party of law and order" something something.
    Don't get me wrong, he's a terrible shitbird... but at least he's not a pedophile.

He's almost at the bottom of the list of types of people I'd vote for. But, I have to give him credit, if I had to vote between him and a pedophile, I'd choose him. It's a close call.

Oh please do lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    This looks like a whole new Roy Moore in the works. >_<
    Isn't the old one still running? Ahahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

A) will he Sherrif Arpaio make it to the GOP Primaires? Yes/No
    B) What percentage will Sheriff Arpaio get of the GOP primary vote?
    C) Will Sheriff Arpaio win the AZ GOP Primary?

Good luck!
    Seeing how Arpaio lost his reelection bid in 2016, 54.9 percent to 45.1 percent, It's obvious the people are way tired of him.

I'm gamed for bragging rights or charity.

A: No
    B: Will drop before the primaries, but 7% if he last
    C: No

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    According to Trump and many of his supporters in the Republican party, probably.
    "Probably" is like the understatement of this decade.

You can always count on conservatives to make the most morally repulsive choice.

- - - Updated - - -

So the solution is to attack and berate the voters?
    Nope, we should praise your ilk for having the courage to be morally repulsive.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Doesn't Arizona already have a super-crazy candidate in the running?
    Kelli ward. Literally found it by googling "who is the crazy lady running for flake's senate seat."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Has he molested any children? I hear that's a big incentive to a certain contingent of voters.
    Does being an accomplice to such count?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Seeing how Arpaio lost his reelection bid in 2016, 54.9 percent to 45.1 percent, It's obvious the people are way tired of him.
    You could say he... couldn't get elected dog catcher in Arizona. Kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope the convicted criminal has fun with that. Arizona has a whole hell of a lot more Democrats than Alabama.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    If he wins, enjoy stating why you voted for someone who had violated the US constitution and required a pardon from Trump.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    If he wins, enjoy stating why you voted for someone who had violated the US constitution and required a pardon from Trump.
    Because he tortured Mexicans, duh, why else would anyone vote for him?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Because he tortured Mexicans, duh, why else would anyone vote for him?
    Some may be down to run over some people who look mexican, legal, illegal, actually just darker skin Italian, does not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Don't get me wrong, he's a terrible shitbird... but at least he's not a pedophile.

He's almost at the bottom of the list of types of people I'd vote for. But, I have to give him credit, if I had to vote between him and a pedophile, I'd choose him. It's a close call.
    GOP 2018 this time he's not a pedophile

Going to be funny watching democrats lose the midterms and you all will be here whining and screaming at the voters calling them racist and deplorable.
    What else would you call a group that bitches about criminals and then votes for a convicted criminal, if not deplorable?

Because Arpaio is a criminal. Criminal criminal criminal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I live in Arizona and i can tell you this clown hasnt got a chance.

He will be running against the moderate McSally and the Extremist Ward who was backed by Bannon.

Ward will split his supporters leaving McSally to take the primary but then i forget this is Arizona after all so who knows.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    I live in Arizona and i can tell you this clown hasnt got a chance.

He will be running against the moderate McSally and the Extremist Ward who was backed by Bannon.
    e
    Ward will split his supporters leaving McSally to take the primary but then i forget this is Arizona after all so who knows.
    And this is why it's actually bad for Democrats that this guy will be campaigning. Arizona is pretty purple these days, and they've gotten burned by extremists like Arpaio in power already. I very much doubt this guy has a shot at winning the primary, but any votes he get will probably come out of people who would otherwise support Kelli Ward, who isn't a whole lot better. This improves McSally's shot at winning the primary, and I think of the three she has the by far the best chance at actually winning the seat against a Democrat in the final tally. The Democrats are downright itching to make the upcoming elections about the alt-right, they're much weaker against an opponent who is more moderate and more palatable to the general public. They need as many people with Roy Moore levels of distaste to run against as possible if they want to flip the House in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/09/politi...aio/index.html

Apparently the former Controversial Sherif turned criminal who's crimes were pardoned by Dumbass Dump, Joe Arpaio, is going to run for senate in Arizona.

This looks like a whole new Roy Moore in the works. >_<
    That's a pretty bad choice for any government position. I hope he loses. He has been all too willing to break the law however it damn pleases him.