Poll: Will the Mueller findings be conclusive?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    "How Doug Jones won?" Between Trump and Bannon supporting a pedo...a deep red state finally had enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    There are millions of people who just didn't vote last election, Trump's support is largely irrelevant. He has already done enough to motivate the tiny amount of voters needed to do better than what he did.
    But based on what polls ok. But what else what if people who didn’t show up vote for Trump? Without knowing the markers and specifics I’m not into any other faith than I’ve already committed.

I need rock hard solid evidence and so far Trump is just fine with his supporters. As long as they show up and vote.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    "How Doug Jones won?" Between Trump and Bannon supporting a pedo...a deep red state finally had enough.
    he won but it was still far to close for a pedo who spits on the constitution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    But based on what polls ok. But what else what if people who didn’t show up vote for Trump? Without knowing the markers and specifics I’m not into any other faith than I’ve already committed.

I need rock hard solid evidence and so far Trump is just fine with his supporters. As long as they show up and vote.
    It would help if you'd specify what evidence you are using for your rationale, that way I won't have to try to guess it myself. To me, the evidence seems pretty clear, so I'm a bit confused why you're coming to the opposite conclusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    There is nothing in historical context nor in current polling to give ANY indication that 2018 will be a good year for the GOP. I just don't see what you are basing this off of. The tax bill isn't likely to cut it. It was unpopular and Trump approval rating only got something like a 2% bump from it. People don't trust the GOP or Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Because voter turnout in every election since Trump was elected has shown an uptick in Dem voting and a downtick in GOP voting.

As I said there is not a single shred of evidence to support your hypothesis of this silent but still motivated group of Trump loyalists. And a giant heap of evidence to show that his base is small and unmotivated.

- - - Updated - - -

Something to think about -- Moore's approval rating in Alabama was higher before the election then Trump's is now.
    Right we are both being honest we both don’t know I respect that. I also hate Trump and ALL Trump voters, but that said socially I don’t see anything worse off for Trump in fact they seem to have turned around he has already done as much Damage as he can do. People have gotten used to him.

So unless something significant happens at this point I think Republicans will get the Presidency in 2024 too. The best chance I think is to reorganize the DNC with more solid Structure the Green and Libertarians grow their party’s and each chip away from local, state and federal level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    It would help if you'd specify what evidence you are using for your rationale, that way I won't have to try to guess it myself. To me, the evidence seems pretty clear, so I'm a bit confused why you're coming to the opposite conclusion.
    I’m saying I’m not convinced based on evidence for the claims. My reasoning is because I don’t see a shift away from Trump in the public socially, he’ll he even dropped the NFLs ratings and made FNC more popular and number 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m saying I’m not convinced based on evidence for the claims. My reasoning is because I don’t see a shift away from Trump in the public socially, he’ll he even dropped the NFLs ratings and made FNC more popular and number 1.
    There doesn't need to be any shift, all that needs to happen is for people to show up. Everyone could think the exact same thing as they did in 2016, all the dems need is for some of those people who already agree'd with them to just show up. It's really that simple, no republicans need to change, since their votes are not needed. Trump could maintain the same support as even his highest point, and Democrats could still win by just increasing their turn out.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    So you have no evidence, but aren't convinced by our evidence. That is fine, totally your right man, but don't expect to convince anyone that way. By the way absolutely none of what you claimed in your second sentence is true, probably doesn't matter to you, but there you have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will Trump escape obstruction "charges"? Yeah, probably.

Will other members of his administration and family get indicted, plea out, and lose years and millions? Well, some already have, so I think so.

NFL TV ratings (and I believe sports TV ratings in general) have been dropping long before Trump got into it. You're falling for propaganda by his supporters.

Even Fox CEO James Murdoch, Rupert Murdoch's son, doesn't believe the falling ratings is because of Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    So you have no evidence, but aren't convinced by our evidence. That is fine, totally your right man, but don't expect to convince anyone that way. By the way absolutely none of what you claimed in your second sentence is true, probably doesn't matter to you, but there you have it.
    What I’m saying is that polls aren’t conclusive nor do they convince me along with Trump supporters unlike me who don’t care if Trump raped and killed a underage girl on prime time live.

They don’t care Ryan doesn’t care Mitch doesn’t care Lindsey Graham doesn’t care, Rand Paul doesn’t care these are also elected officials supporters who don’t care. They have done this for years that will not lose their seats they know the American people and don’t care.

People who voted for Trump didn’t and don’t care. Not even a little they have polls they are all in polls. Socially there has been no change.

I think they will find enough evidence to make trump and his family appear guilty of treason but i think congress will find a way to weasel out of prosecuting them for it.

No amount of evidence will ever convince his faithful that he's even capable of wrongdoing, so as said above, it's going to depend who you ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    NFL TV ratings (and I believe sports TV ratings in general) have been dropping long before Trump got into it. You're falling for propaganda by his supporters.

Even Fox CEO James Murdoch, Rupert Murdoch's son, doesn't believe the falling ratings is because of Trump.
    NFL is down 33% and 22% said it’s because of the kneeling and Trump calling for a boycott. Fox ratings fell in 2016 came back to #1 in 2017.

Nobody hates Trump than me, but I cannot argue he won’t be re-elected. Hell even if Hillary ran again and I think would close the 3 million vote gap.

This investigation is all that’s left and if it turns up nothing. Then Republicans have the whole thing locked for Republicans. Unless DNC reorganize, the green get focused on their part, same as libertarian.

DNC, Green and Libertarian split up the house and senate. Republicans keeping the majority but coalitions being the only way to pass budgets and legislat.

That’s the best case scenario.

Absolutely - everything about that guy screams 'dog with a bone'.

However - I don't think he will find any criminal liability on Trump, I suspect Trump will be the clueless victim - he just doesn't have the gray cells for this level of collusion.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Republicans will get the Presidency in 2024 too.
    well I don't really know how to respond at this point. Neither of us know the future so we are just dealing with opinions and conjecture.

However it feels to me that you are just going with your gut and a rather pessimistic view of things. I'm basing my opinion on polling numbers, election maps, historical trends, and actual election results since 2016.

However I will grant you that Trump is a manifestation of a political era where nothing makes sense. But I just don't see why you are so convinced not only that the GOP will retain power for 8 years but also win in 2024. That just flies in the face of every trend we have seen.

Guess we'll have to see!

10+ Year Old Account
    well I don't really know how to respond at this point. Neither of us know the future so we are just dealing with opinions and conjecture.

However it feels to me that you are just going with your gut and a rather pessimistic view of things. I'm basing my opinion on polling numbers, election maps, historical trends, and actual election results since 2016.

However I will grant you that Trump is a manifestation of a political era where nothing makes sense. But I just don't see why you are so convinced not only that the GOP will retain power for 8 years but also win in 2024. That just flies in the face of every trend we have seen.

Guess we'll have to see!
    Yes we will see. I’m not pessimistic I’m being realistic. The Trumpsters are woke and everyone against Trump wants to go to sleep and pretend the election didn’t happen. Because there is no fight just lets hold hands for people who already voted and made up their minds. You can either sit on the fence or sneak in the back and join.

This is the new normal and reality and it’s not going to get better for everyone and Bernie can’t save anyone. So 1 of 2 options. 1. Fight and support fighters. Or 2. Don’t duck down keep your head down see what you get.

I’m all for Trump going down in more than one way but this delusion that because some polls Trumpsters give no f’s about saying they hate him now is nonsense. They won so keep asking them every week if they support Trump
    @Skroe has the right ideas but I think even he’s too optimistic.

I’ll personally take option 3 I’m fine I can more than care my loved ones and in the mean time I’ll support the DNC when they put a real fighter up and reorganize. If the DNC have no convictions to stand on then it won’t matter.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2018-01-10 at 06:03 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Nothing. Most likely there isn't anything to nail him with, but that isn't the point. The investigation is the punishment for rocking a rotten applecart. They'll spiral it out to just generically look for any dirt they can throw even though it is unlikely this is some Kremlin plot. But even without their intended goal, they are really just after something, anything, whatever can be used.
    This is pretty sad, even for you. Your biggest hate boner was on Shillary and her pro wall street antics. And here we have one of the biggest wall street cocksuckers of all time. Congrats on so vehemently opposing the liberal wall street machine? You get the Republican Wall Street machine, which is far larger and far worse. But don't let that stop your Hillary hate boner.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

NFL is down 33% and 22% said it’s because of the kneeling and Trump calling for a boycott. Fox ratings fell in 2016 came back to #1 in 2017.
    Why do you believe those polls, but not others?

Through week 3, ratings were down 11%. Through week 7, they were down 5% compared to last year and 18% compared to two years ago.

For the second year in a row, NFL ratings have taken a slight tumble. Through the first seven weeks of the season, TV viewership is down roughly 5 percent from the same point of the 2016 season and about 18 percent from the same period of the 2015 season.

Although there have been a lot of theories on why the NFL's TV numbers have tumbled -- from Donald Trump to national anthem protesters to Roger Goodell feuding with players -- Fox chief executive officer James Murdoch isn't buying into any of them.

Murdoch, who spoke at the Paley International Council Summit in New York on Wednesday, said he believes ratings are down because there's an "overproliferation" of football. Basically, there are so many opportunities for fans to watch games that the market is now oversaturated.
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/f...e-of-protests/

Trump has little to do with the NFL ratings.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Trumpsters are woke and everyone against Trump wants to go to sleep and pretend the election didn’t happen.
    This isn't true. Just flat out isn't true. Dem voter turnout is up. GOP voter turnout is down.

Dem activism is huge. The women's March?

Elections are going blue and where they aren't Republican margins have eroded by double digits amounts.

I'm not sure what version of the US you are looking at but it just simply isn't reality.

It's clear you have an issue with the DNC, which I doubt anyone will blame you for... But the Lefts voting base is energized, not apathetic and defeated. You really have it all backwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Why do you believe those polls, but not others?

Through week 3, ratings were down 11%. Through week 7, they were down 5% compared to last year and 18% compared to two years ago.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/f...e-of-protests/

Trump has little to do with the NFL ratings.
    I don’t believe in polls any more than I do a hammer. It’s a tool but just because I have a hammer and I can tell it’s a good hammer or better than most doesn’t mean I or anyone else can use it to build a bridge.

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't true. Just flat out isn't true. Dem voter turnout is up. GOP voter turnout is down.

Dem activism is huge. The women's March?

Elections are going blue and where they aren't Republican margins have eroded by double digits amounts.

I'm not sure what version of the US you are looking at but it just simply isn't reality.

It's clear you have an issue with the DNC, which I doubt anyone will blame you for... But the Lefts voting base is energized, not apathetic and defeated. You really have it all backwards.
    Tell you what you could be right I could be wrong if I’m wrong I’ll but you a steak on me. I’m a Democrat I’ll likely die a Democrat. But strategy and a concrete foundation with organizing and clear direction is the only way forward. But we can’t do that always apologizing falling for Alt-Right BS.

But no bet just if DNC win House or Senate. I’ll buy you a steak.