ELI5 Marksman rotation

Just wondering if I understanding the basics of MM rotation (Not including cooldown usage)

Spam Arcane shot until Marked Shot procs. Use Marked Shot, get as many Aimed Shots in as I can before Vulnerable expires. Use Windburst on cooldown, get as many Aimed Shots in before Vulnerable expires. Rinse repeat?

Or am I way off?

Spam Arcane until you get a proc and you have 70 focus. Then cast Marked Shot. Then cast Arcane > Aimed > Aimed.

When you have done that, you spam Arcane until you get a proc and have 70 focus again, then you cast Arcane > Arcane > Aimed. (yes, the same as the above).

When Windburst comes up, you forget about the 70 focus thing. Cast it with at least 45 focus, then cast Arcane > Arcane > Aimed > Aimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Spam Arcane until you get a proc and you have 70 focus. Then cast Marked Shot. Then cast Arcane > Aimed > Aimed.

When you have done that, you spam Arcane until you get a proc and have 70 focus again, then you cast Arcane > Arcane > Aimed. (yes, the same as the above).

When Windburst comes up, you forget about the 70 focus thing. Cast it with at least 45 focus, then cast Arcane > Arcane > Aimed > Aimed.
    Sounds simple enough.

Now all I need is to get a good legendary for it.