Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Perhaps, but selective reviews reveal something. More over it depends on what is considered a lie.

I am reminded of this:
    He was (a) factually wrong:

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/09/tr...id-wash-facts/

And (b) it is by no means clear that he didn't literally mean dipping the hard drive in acid. He consistently used the wrong words (who uses "acid wash" for wiping a hard drive? As opposed to say, jeans). This is the same man who claimed Obama "tapped his phones" (sic). It's entirely believable that he's such a dinosaur that he actually thought it was literally bleach or acid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    If I told you that I identify as an expansive ornate building, would you deny my truth?
    lol you people are really buying that guys bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The left wing championed Venezuela, now they don't talk about it. Chavez was considered a hero to the left, and they conveniently ignored his move into tyranny.
    "The left" is not a hivemind, to begin with.

Further, neither of those claims are remotely true. Why are you making up bullshit?

If this is the kind of stuff you're angry is getting flagged as "false", then it's not shocking why you're so upset about the rise of fact-checking.

How about the suppression of recognizing ISIS as a growing danger? If you look at media coverage of ISIS, its like one day they just popped up and took over a bunch of countries.
    Didn't happen, at the outset of events. As it stands now, ISIS is not a "growing danger"; they've been losing ground steadily. I know, pesky things, facts.

Or how about the overthrow of the Egyptian government, and the 'Arab Spring' in general? Another project championed by the dominant narrative, and another catastrophic failure.
    It wasn't a "project", it was a ground-up movement within those countries themselves.

Your problem is that you've invented a lot of conspiracy nonsense that isn't true.

The left wing championed Venezuela, now they don't talk about it. Chavez was considered a hero to the left, and they conveniently ignored his move into tyranny. Great power lies in the ability to control the main cultural narrative, and to selectively ignore things that challenge the dominant ideology.

How about the suppression of recognizing ISIS as a growing danger? If you look at media coverage of ISIS, its like one day they just popped up and took over a bunch of countries.
    ISIS, which is conservative?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You keep posting that.

Seriously, how do you even get that to display?

You... uh... you do realise that's not literal, right?
    Probably just edited.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    "The left" is not a hivemind, to begin with.

Further, neither of those claims are remotely true. Why are you making up bullshit?

If this is the kind of stuff you're angry is getting flagged as "false", then it's not shocking why you're so upset about the rise of fact-checking.

Didn't happen, at the outset of events. As it stands now, ISIS is not a "growing danger"; they've been losing ground steadily. I know, pesky things, facts.

It wasn't a "project", it was a ground-up movement within those countries themselves.

Your problem is that you've invented a lot of conspiracy nonsense that isn't true.

I have to correct you here, the arab spring might not have been orchestrated, but the deposition of these dictators and causing even more damage certainly was, if you've read the leaked emails, however they were obtained, they were confirmed to be real.

Hillary Clinton indicated they wanted to move on countries like Libya and Egypt to score a political victory (at least in part), that of course backfired.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I just typed the same search into google and that is what popped up.
    On what? I've tried on PC, multiple browsers, and my Galaxy.

If there's some option to show it on Google I can't find it.

You think that's bad look at this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arent View Post
    I have to correct you here, the arab spring might not have been orchestrated, but the deposition of these dictators and causing even more damage certainly was, if you've read the leaked emails, however they were obtained, they were confirmed to be real.

Hillary Clinton indicated they wanted to move on countries like Libya and Egypt to score a political victory (at least in part), that of course backfired.
    Which wasn't the Arab Spring.

It was an attempt to see if political hay could be made as a result of the Arab Spring, which has nothing to do with what Venant was claiming.

People known for notorious lying get fact checked a lot. People who are not known for notorious lying don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post

What is bad about this?

What kind of delusional half-wit would even think the particular focus on the conservative lie-factories is unwarranted?

Christ, you people specifically read that garbage because it gives you a warm comfy blanket of reality denial and belief affirmation. You do it knowingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Which wasn't the Arab Spring.

It was an attempt to see if political hay could be made as a result of the Arab Spring, which has nothing to do with what Venant was claiming.
    The left widely supported the Arab spring. They supported the government in Egypt being overthrown. They suppressed facts about violent Islamists being the ones who were leading the overthrow in Egypt. They didn't report on the fact that these people were executing people for religious reasons. They attempted to cover up stories like the rape of Lara Logan. While it was happening, the narrative was designed by the left to make it sound like the Arab spring was some sort of liberal democratic revolution, but instead it was a brutal Islamist revolution.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Which is accurate.....he literally kept repeating that she acid washed her hard drives. He explicitly stated that she poured acid on them at one point. Don't blame them that you don't actually know what's going on.
    Yet, that is the most insane interpretation of his words. I think any reasonable and honest actor would have understood him to be speaking figuratively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Probably because you asked in Spanish who invented the United States but asked for American Inventors in English. But naw, it's clearly a conspiracy to make white people seem inferior.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    The left widely supported the Arab spring. They supported the government in Egypt being overthrown.
    They supported the push for greater freedoms and the popular outcry that pursued such
    They supported the ending of a brutal regime in Egypt.

They suppressed facts about violent Islamists being the ones who were leading the overthrow in Egypt. They didn't report on the fact that these people were executing people for religious reasons. They attempted to cover up stories like the rape of Lara Logan. While it was happening, the narrative was designed by the left to make it sound like the Arab spring was some sort of liberal democratic revolution, but instead it was a brutal Islamist revolution.
    ALL of that is a flat-out bullshit lie. Every single claim.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Probably because you asked in Spanish who invented the United States but asked for American Inventors in English. But naw, it's clearly a conspiracy to make white people seem inferior.
    Well, I mean it is curious why the discrepancy. Given that the meaning of the question was the same in Spanish and English.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    No, no i didn't. And it's not a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Yet, that is the most insane interpretation of his words. I think any reasonable and honest actor would have understood him to be speaking figuratively.
    No. He legit said that she poured acid on them. Not just acid wash. He said she poured acid on them. That's spoken very plainly.

Funny how trumpkins always come back with "Well, what he meant was...." Because we have a president who is about as intelligent as a 7 year old who can't use words properly. Even his "stable genius" message said he was "like, really smart". Get the fuck out of here with your nonsense about what he means. He's a moron who lies. You don't know what he means, you just want to believe that he isn't a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    People known for notorious lying get fact checked a lot. People who are not known for notorious lying don't.

- - - Updated - - -

What is bad about this?
    A search engine is supposed to yield the most viewed results. Google is intentionally modifying the search results.

10+ Year Old Account
    A search engine is supposed to yield the most viewed results. Google is intentionally modifying the search results.
    A> No, it isn't (solely), and
    B> Of course they are, every search engine does. It's how they ensure that you get the best results more readily, without picking up spam sites and the like. This isn't shocking to anyone who's paid any attention to search engine development since the days of Excite and Webcrawler and the like.