Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    , the fat female looks awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well I am just creating two chars with the new Allied Races...A Nightborne Female and a Zandalari Troll...Not sure what gender I want for that race yet.
    By the way could you have orange fire the normal one for the Warlock I mean?
    as long as you don't get the codex of xerrath, most of your fire will be orange.

channel demonfire and chaos bolt are still green though, annoyingly. i want her all orange flamed to match her fiery hair.

If Vulpera were considered a Allied Race what faction would make perfect sense for them?
    Horde, Horde are the ones saving them from the Sethrak Snake People and probably Blood Trolls, so the relationship will be established.

Alliance can get Sethrak as a trade off

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Horde, Horde are the ones saving them from the Sethrak Snake People and probably Blood Trolls, so the relationship will be established.

i would give all of my nonessential body parts for sethrak to be playable.

hell, even a lung.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    What's wrong the large ladies?
    They need loving too...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    as long as you don't get the codex of xerrath, most of your fire will be orange.

channel demonfire and chaos bolt are still green though, annoyingly. i want her all orange flamed to match her fiery hair.
    My Goblin Female Warlock hasn't got the Green Fire yet, and I am Affliction anyway...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post

Kinda funny I wanted cats on the Horde and the other faction has dogs, but this would be good.

Cat people could be;

Female; https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...6171cc5d26.jpg
    For the Horde!

I think the ship has sailed on cat people being playable, considering we've got two races of cat people in the game already, neither of which seems likely to become playable. But I have a personal stake in this, as I roleplay a Horde mage with a phobia of tigers.

As for Vulpera... I just don't see them as a good option for the Horde. They're cute fluffy foxes with the build of Goblins.

They may just end up the Grummles of this expansion. They definitely won't be the Horde's equivalent of Kul Tiras Humans. We're definitely getting Brown Orcs. But Blizz can have more races join. If we do get Vulpera playable though... I am going to be really surprised if they are Horde.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2018-01-11 at 03:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    I really think you're underestimating the length that testing will take. A launch in July seems intensely unrealistic.
    Every beta besides Cata or Legion was 4-6 months. Thats normally including alpha. 6 months of testing with beta/alpha launch in late Jan/early Feb is late July-early August. Legion has a shit load of stuff to test, and Cata remade the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey @Marlamin I want to be a bird too. What do you think about this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I think the ship has sailed on cat people being playable, considering we've got two races of cat people in the game already, neither of which seems likely to become playable. But I have a personal stake in this, as I roleplay a Horde mage with a phobia of tigers.

As for Vulpera... I just don't see them as a good option for the Horde. They're cute fluffy foxes with the build of Goblins.

They may just end up the Grummles of this expansion. They definitely won't be the Horde's equivalent of Kul Tiras Humans. We're definitely getting Brown Orcs. But Blizz can have more races join. If we do get Vulpera playable though... I am going to be really surprised if they are Horde.
    Maybe there will be a few sets of new races? vulpera and kultirans for the alliance, whoever else for the horde? who knows.

Vulpera do seem more on the alliance side, not the horde type, and they do share goblin skeletons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    SNIP
    Umm, your gif is disgusting.

But to the point, theres nothing wrong with fat females. (or fat males for that matter)

and the kul'tiran females look awesome. Just imagine being a priest one and using levitate and her doing the priest animations..it would be great.

I'm not positive they'd get priests, definitely warrior hunter ........idk

probably mage, surely there are healers among them, so they'd need priests right.
    Last edited by Vynestra; 2018-01-11 at 03:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
    Catch him!! He knows something.

Seriously though, he really might. Or he might not. Hes friends with people at blizzard anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe there will be a few sets of new races? vulpera and kultirans for the alliance, whoever else for the horde? who knows.

Vulpera do seem more on the alliance side, not the horde type, and they do share goblin skeletons.

- - - Updated - - -

Umm, your gif is disgusting.

But to the point, theres nothing wrong with fat females. (or fat males for that matter)

and the kul'tiran females look awesome. Just imagine being a priest one and using levitate and her doing the priest animations..it would be great.

I'm not positive they'd get priests, definitely warrior hunter ........idk

probably mage, surely there are healers among them, so they'd need priests right.
    Maybe Shamans since the Kul Tiras Humans have Hydromancers who control the sea...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Shamans since the Kul Tiras Humans have Hydromancers who control the sea...
    That makes a lot more sense.

Warriors hunters rogues (cause outlaw) shamans and like maybe paladin or something idk.

I can't go with all the normal human ones because they're different but maybe they'll share all the normal human ones except trade shaman with priest.

i'd main one though. lol

MORE OVER VOID ELVES, IMA KULTIRAN WOMAN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post

I will make a Vulpera if they are Horde...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    That makes a lot more sense.

Warriors hunters rogues (cause outlaw) shamans and like maybe paladin or something idk.

I can't go with all the normal human ones because they're different but maybe they'll share all the normal human ones except trade shaman with priest.

i'd main one though. lol

MORE OVER VOID ELVES, IMA KULTIRAN WOMAN
    Yeah, I was already doing a hard pass on lightforged and keeping her a regular draenei but if fat humans could be paladins, that'd be pretty cool and different.

I have very little desire to see more beastly races to the game, let alone playable. Hell we had snake people already, now we got ones with legs.

Where are my foreign, more alien races? Are they all animals too?

10+ Year Old Account
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sea_priest

I think they should just rename these guys/girls Hydromancers and name the head guy the Hydromancer Lord.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how we've nickedname kul'tirans to just fat humans.

lol

Was this hairstyle removed from the game? It's not showing in the wowhead modelviewer anymore

edit: wasn't removed, just checked on my own modelviewer. the wowhead one is outdated.
    Last edited by MarilynMaelstrom; 2018-01-11 at 12:28 PM.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    That plus Towellies hype message make me think they are trying to get beta up and running soon.