By the way, remember that new loading screen that I said was pretty terrible with the fanboys quick to reply "you are just whining as usual"?

They changed it to this one:

And this is miles better than what we had before.

What we had before:

...pretty terrible, just like I said. Just compare the two versions.

So, next time you want to knee-jerk something based on the nick of the poster, hold yourself and take a look at what the discussed thing actually is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    By the way, remember that new loading screen that I said was pretty terrible with the fanboys quick to reply "you are just whining as usual"?

What we had before:

So, next time you want to knee-jerk something based on the nick of the poster, hold yourself and take a look at what the discussed thing actually is.
    Yeah, I remember. I seem to recall that you didn't just say it was bad, you forgot to mention that you said the splash art was indistinguishable from a mobile game that steals art if it weren't from the World of Warcraft logo and the overall style was incredibly generic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Yeah, I remember. I seem to recall that you didn't just say it was bad, you forgot to mention that you said the splash art was indistinguishable from a mobile game that steals art if it weren't from the World of Warcraft logo and the overall style was incredibly generic.
    Yes, that's exactly what I said and I would repeat it now. I fail to understand your point. The second screen looks like it came from a mobile game and is generic. I guess I had to use all of the applicable adjectives (like, I don't know, low effort / undetailed / bland / shallow / etc) to avoid this "comeback".

My point stands - next time you want to knee-jerk, look into what is being discussed. Stopping at the nick just makes you post nonsense that looks silly after.
    Last edited by rda; 2018-01-11 at 06:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    Was this hairstyle removed from the game? It's not showing in the wowhead modelviewer anymore

I don't see it, but it was there before...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I love how we've nickedname kul'tirans to just fat humans.

lol
    I wonder if they were suppose to be the new Ogre models, and they decided Kul Tiras needed some more too it than the same Humans so they added the fat ones to the Sea City.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    That plus Towellies hype message make me think they are trying to get beta up and running soon.
    Imo that’s just him remarking about some cinematic in BFA regarding her mother he was working on.

Here is something more real though; more wowhead datamined broadcast texts: http://www.wowhead.com/news=280390/7...dance-party-sp even has the start of the Forsaken unrest in there.

What we had before:

Its literally the same thing.

Its ok not to pike something but dont tell others its objectively bad for no reason as a cheap excuse to insult ppl and expect a warm response
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

From the front page:

This is good, all of the items. Time to move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Not "pvp/pve sharding" - that one is very simple. I am not sure what you mean by "heart system", perhaps I missed something (the new artifact?).
    heart of azeroth new artifact
    it will definitely need tuned but since its not adding new abilities not really much testing needed
    we will be in alpha/beta in 2 weeks

Yes, that's exactly what I said and I would repeat it now. I fail to understand your point. The second screen looks like it came from a mobile game and is generic. I guess I had to use all of the applicable adjectives (like, I don't know, low effort / undetailed / bland / shallow / etc) to avoid this "comeback".

My point stands - next time you want to knee-jerk, look into what is being discussed. Stopping at the nick just makes you post nonsense that looks silly after.
    Except its not low effort or undetailed ect ect.

Are u one of those who insusts that less detailed art ganes are worse than hi res. I.e. mario vs metal gear solid.

Like if its SUPPOSE to have a sweeping styalized umbral look then its not bad for having it

- - - Updated - - -

i'm reminded of that quote/story, about a famous artist who was doodling on a napkin and a woman asks if she can buy it and he says he will for 22 thousand dollars . "but it only took you 10 minutes to draw that" "no it took me 66 years"

Its very easy for talentless hacks who dont know anything about what they are critiquing to insult something that is just something they dont like and ignore the fact that people have been training for years or longer and spent hours if not days working on it.

Or as the memes would have me say

Bender Voice:"Something tells me I know way more about this than those trained professionals"
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Except its not low effort or undetailed ect ect. [...]
    OK. (LOL)

No, I am not "one of those who insusts that less detailed art ganes are worse" either. But I am not going to bother replying to all the non-sequiturs because your post is full of them.

Also, google up the meaning of the word "literally" some time. You are misusing it like half of the millennials do.

Why do people complain about the old Seething Shores loading screen when we still have that god-awful Legion loading screen. Like what the hell kind of demon is that supposed to be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Why do people complain about the old Seething Shores loading screen when we still have that god-awful Legion loading screen. Like what the hell kind of demon is that supposed to be?
    You mean this one?

I believe it's one of those Eredar Wrathguards...

- - - Updated - - -

Every beta besides Cata or Legion was 4-6 months. Thats normally including alpha. 6 months of testing with beta/alpha launch in late Jan/early Feb is late July-early August. Legion has a shit load of stuff to test, and Cata remade the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey @Marlamin I want to be a bird too. What do you think about this?

That is the Bird's God form...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    They had BETTER make tameable Void Stalkers for other hunters than just the Void Elves. :d

Can't wait to get my hands on the new Silithid and red Pantara, but I'm in dire need of stable slots...
    I looked up the link, and there are some of those Stalkers on Argus...
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=131072/voidstalker
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2018-01-11 at 08:24 AM.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Super bird god powers activate.

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
    Here, you forgot your ™.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post

Hey @Marlamin I want to be a bird too. What do you think about this?
    9/10 birb would rate again

What we had before:

I like the old one better.

But it's sad to know that you need to reassure yourself.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

I agree, I liked the rough pastel painting style more. But that definitely is a personal opinion, as with all art.

I like the new one more, but I wish they had tried to redo the armies.

I know no other battleground loading screen shows the players, but it reinforced the idea that they were charging towards the Azerite and not one another, which is the only interesting element of this war.

I still think loading screens should be images in a folder, like fonts. That way we could change them more often or keep the ones that we like more, not to mention using custom ones.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2018-01-11 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

Me too, don't like the trees in the new one.
    Crimea is Ukraine!