Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Maybe this is why Genn is so pissed off all the time.

He turned his back on those calling for help (Lordaeron & Quel’thalas) when Arthas was screwing everybody over, and now those same two kingdoms are a part of the faction that destroyed his home anyway (especially Lordaeron)

Poetic justice, eh? And then Genn had to crawl back to the alliance with no dignity. Sad!

Genn's pissed off cause: Sylvanas killed his Son (Idc if it was accident, she still tried to kill someone), Sylvanas attacked his Kingdom (Serving Garrosh or not, it was still the Horde's doing), half of his population's gone, and he's now hell bent on vengeance.

:/ Can't blame the guy. I mean, back in WC2, he thought that the Horde V Alliance War was pointless. So, once the whole Alliance of Lorderon thing ended, Genn just kind of left. Tbf now, I would too if I finished my job in the War. He and his Kingdom were kind of Private and Secret. That is, until the Worgen/Forsaken shit happened. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    It's because ZAPPYBOI beat em up m8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post

#zappyboi

10char

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    He turned his back on those calling for help (Lordaeron & Quel’thalas) when Arthas was screwing everybody over, and now those same two kingdoms are a part of the faction that destroyed his home anyway (especially Lordaeron)

Poetic justice, eh? And then Genn had to crawl back to the alliance with no dignity. Sad!
    This is a shit post I can get behind.

You missed an opportunity to say "with his tail between his legs"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

He and the Gilneans weren't part of the Alliance at that time. He was putting his people first.

Hilariously, the big-ass Trump-style wall actually worked, and for a very long time.

Shockingly (and I don't know how someone can miss this), not every Human/Human faction in WoW is part of the Alliance, and the Alliance hasn't been around forever either.

They weren't "crawling back" for anything, they were joining them for the first time.

10+ Year Old Account

Or maybe just because his son was killed by the current Warchief, his land destroyed by the 'horde' and his allegiance that was built towards the Wolfheart has become the Alliance he did not wish in the first place?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Or maybe just because his son was killed by the current Warchief, his land destroyed by the 'horde' and his allegiance that was built towards the Wolfheart has become the Alliance he did not wish in the first place?
    Wasn't the Cataclysm caused by Deathwing that destroyed Gilnean shores?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    #zappyboi

10char
    A true American hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    Wasn't the Cataclysm caused by Deathwing that destroyed Gilnean shores?
    Shores, yes. Deathwing didn't bring the overkill. The Worgen curse wasn't the overkill either. The Blight was.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    He and the Gilneans weren't part of the Alliance at that time. He was putting his people first.

Hilariously, the big-ass Trump-style wall actually worked, and for a very long time.

Shockingly (and I don't know how someone can miss this), not every Human/Human faction in WoW is part of the Alliance, and the Alliance hasn't been around forever either.

They weren't "crawling back" for anything, they were joining them for the first time.
    nah. they were crawling back. if sylvanas hadn’t fuckt him up he would still be staying behind that wall, even if the world burned. sad!

I suppose that, had he had to deal with his racial leader selling out to one of the most evil threats in existence he would be more mellow like 2/3rd of the elves.

Unfortunately, instead of selling out to the bad, he just tried to isolate his people from the evils of the world and is now mocked by the ex-Kael, ex-Garrosh, traitor Nightwell legion elf lovers for joining the alliance because his home was ransacked for no reason.

genn is pissed an elf slut killed his son. that's it.

as a Gilnean citizen, i hate those two kingdoms because they ended up spreading their filth into our nation even with us building a wall. and the alliance at the time of our departure was hardly what it is now.

god forbid we say fuck that to losing our ranks to a zombie apocalypse.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

it's because zappyboi beat em up m8 :d

[video=youtube;gisqvdn8yuy]
    #zappyboiplscomeback

Also, its so hard to play the Worgen questline or watch the Stormheim cinematic to see why he is pissed?He literaly shout "For Varian, For Gilneas, For my son."
    Last edited by Darktbs; 2018-01-11 at 01:26 AM.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Deleted
    Nice interpretation. There's always a possibility that it's more complicated than what is directly presented infront of our eyes.

Deleted
    the gilneans were (not certainly crawling) but coming back. They left the Alliance, that defended the orcs because of economical and ethic differences (paying the reconstruction of stormwind and the orc internment camps). As a solution to not having the army of the alliance as a defense, they...well built a wall.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

in his defence, there was no way that the Gilneans could have turned the tide against Arthas

Deleted
    Didn't Blizzard say at one point they simply forgot about Gilneas completely?
    I think Genn is just there as a father figure for the lliance boy king now.

Wow, these people are all millennial stereotypes.

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    I suppose that, had he had to deal with his racial leader selling out to one of the most evil threats in existence he would be more mellow like 2/3rd of the elves.

Unfortunately, instead of selling out to the bad, he just tried to isolate his people from the evils of the world and is now mocked by the ex-Kael, ex-Garrosh, traitor Nightwell legion elf lovers for joining the alliance because his home was ransacked for no reason.
    Someone is sad cause he cant play a nightborne