10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Does she look that sad all the time or is she thinking about turtles?
    I dont think she met mr turtle

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    damn, you look way different from your avatar
    lolz and no shes just bored alot and she zones out often

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think she met mr turtle
    Nope, but she knows about it
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    lolz and no shes just bored alot and she zones out often
    I'm pretty sure drugging her is illegal

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure drugging her is illegal
    lol what you think i drug her? She has adhd too but she doesnt take her medicine
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    It is particularly ergregious with the fifth movie, where the story made very little sense during the first hour of the film (so much so that I had to read a synopsis to understand the sequence of events). The two minute long denounment at the end where Touko laughs at Souren, the images flash by, and Shiki materializes in the elevator does not feel earned. At all. I'd say it could very well be the worst movie in the entire series, and yet the fanboys call it a masterpiece.
    fucking lol

If you have that much trouble understanding the movie, maybe your earlier complaint of the Nasuverse and its fanbase is actually an issue with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not ?
    Idk were mostly only at home and she doesnt drive, i do all the driving

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    lol what you think i drug her? She has adhd too but she doesnt take her medicine
    maybe you should be drugging her then

10+ Year Old Account
    Did a cop pull you guys over recently?
    lol no? why?

For those who live in the United States: fansubs are up for the first episode of Violet Evergarden. I cannot link here, but the top post of the Violet Evergarden discussion thread on Reddit will show you the way.

That said, what was Netflix thinking? Literally everyone except the US will get to see the show as it comes out. Piracy is almost ALWAYS a problem of service, not affordability. The anime community thrives off of discussing anime as they are airing on a weekly basis, as opposed to binging a series. Once an anime series has ended, the community moves on to the next season's shows. Good Samaritans were always just going to rip the show from Netflix and post it somewhere where unfortunate American viewers would go to.

Inb4 Netflix decides to stop licensing anime in the United States because the ratings were too low...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost always a matter of licensing, there's probably a decent reason Netflix didn't include the US.

Oh no, I'll have to wait and watch the whole series at the end of the season like I always do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Oh no, I'll have to wait and watch the whole series at the end of the season like I always do.
    My one worry with this is there are some animethat are still not on Netflix like the gambling one, Kakkeguri or something like that. No ETA bothers me, and without the cat site, I've lost all skills around sailing the high seas so I just go without.

10+ Year Old Account
    catsite has returned under a different name, just ends with .si now
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Phantom World - Finally finished this. Funnily enough, I watched the first episode quite literally 2 years and 4 days ago. Better late than never.

I ended up enjoying it more than I expected it. I think I originally dropped it because I felt it was mostly meaningless meandering, which in all honesty, it is. I guess two years later I was more in the mood for this kind of stuff. It's fairly easy to compare this to Kyoukai no Kanata considering the studio: they're pretty similar, except Phantom World (mostly) cuts out the terrible plot and just has fun with its concept. It's basically KnK if they made an entire series out of the idol episode. Also with a bunch more fetishes.

It's certainly not top-tier KyoAni, but it's at least middle of the pack. Alongside Maid Dragon and Hyouka, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Phantom World - Finally finished this. Funnily enough, I watched the first episode quite literally 2 years and 4 days ago. Better late than never.

I ended up enjoying it more than I expected it. I think I originally dropped it because I felt it was mostly meaningless meandering, which in all honesty, it is. I guess two years later I was more in the mood for this kind of stuff. It's fairly easy to compare this to Kyoukai no Kanata considering the studio: they're pretty similar, except Phantom World (mostly) cuts out the terrible plot and just has fun with its concept. It's basically KnK if they made an entire series out of the idol episode. Also with a bunch more fetishes.

It's certainly not top-tier KyoAni, but it's at least middle of the pack. Alongside Maid Dragon and Hyouka, imo.
    I actually really enjoyed Phantom World too. It was a fun watch.

Violet Evergarden 1 - Interesting start. Can't say it was the strongest opening episode but it definitely set a stage. The setting is great, and the music was killer. One of the better looking KyoAni shows by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    We must be the only ones. It gets a lot of hate, but I liked it too. I thought it could easily turn into a longer series too. When you can make a villain out of literally anything, the possibilities are endless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post

I think it's because Phantom World knew what it wanted to be, and that let it end up far better than similar KyoAni shows like Chu2Koi and KnK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I think it's because Phantom World knew what it wanted to be, and that let it end up far better than similar KyoAni shows like Chu2Koi and KnK.
    Koito is best girl.

Just watched Violet Evergarden, the animation is so pretty. Im blown away by it, can not wait to see more.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    the animation is so pretty.
    KyoAni for ya.