Heh, my friend is super salty on the delayed PC release. I'll tell him about the game as I play it on my brother's XB1.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

looks like on ps4 there might be some bloodborne armoursets, not that surprised after the horizon stuff.

wow good, I have never seen such nice pictures

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    looks like on ps4 there might be some bloodborne armoursets, not that surprised after the horizon stuff.
    If true that will be the armor I use, I don't care how bad it is lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If true that will be the armor I use, I don't care how bad it is lol.
    I believe there will be transmog in this game. Which I'm super hyped for because mixed sets are always the best but they generally look like shit and I play Fashion Hunter. Now I'll be able to be optimal and look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I believe there will be transmog in this game. Which I'm super hyped for because mixed sets are always the best but they generally look like shit and I play Fashion Hunter. Now I'll be able to be optimal and look amazing.
    Oh that's awesome then.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

added bonus: if you want the bnahabra butler/maid set you can use the wrist sling to kill them without squashing them or needing poison gas bombs.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    added bonus: if you want the bnahabra butler/maid set you can use the wrist sling to kill them without squashing them or needing poison gas bombs.
    Killing the bugs always sucked with a Greatsword
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

added bonus: If you want the bnahabra butler/maid set you can use the wrist sling to kill them without squashing them or needing poison gas bombs.
    this is the best thing of today
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking hell... MHW best Monster Hunter. Sorry MH4U.

I haven't played this game since the one back on PS2. I couldn't get into playing it on a handheld. I'm super excited.

A big part of my fun was always trying to make the best possible mix set I could while also trying to make it look as cool (or even just acceptable in some cases) as I could. Gen was really difficult because the plesioth belt was unusable while also being the equivalent of like the rajang belt in 4u.

Absolutely still prefer transmog, but it was really satisfying when I managed to make sets I genuinely liked the look of while also being optimized properly.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

http://www.pcgamer.com/monster-hunte...ffer-pcgamertw
    Monster Hunter: World producer explains PC delay
    Ryozo Tsujimoto hopes players don't mind waiting for a "great, optimised" game.
    In just over two weeks' time Monster Hunter: World arrives on PS4 and Xbox One, despite being delayed on PC. We learned last week that developer Capcom is "aiming for an autumn 2018 release"—and now the game's producer Ryozo Tsujimoto has explained why.

In conversation with our sister site GamesRadar, Tsujimoto explained that Monster Hunter: World is the development team's first PC game, and that considerations tied to PC servers and matchmaking have caused the game to be pushed back.

"For the main Monster Hunter game, this is our first PC title and it’s something we want to make sure we get right," Tsujimoto tells GR. "So rather than have it taking up resources during the console development and not it not being able to have our full attention on it. We want to get console out the door and then we’re going to take some extra time and try and get the PC version as good as possible.

"There's extra work you need for PC as well. On console you use first party matchmaking, you just kind of plug into it, whether it’s PSN or Xbox Live, but on PC we’re going to have to work more to get our own matchmaking working. So, hopefully, PC users won’t mind waiting a little bit longer for us to bring you a really great optimised PC experience."

Well he isn't wrong. Monster Hunter is Capcoms single consistent IP and getting the PC crowd is a huge win for widening their audience. You come out the gates with shitty netcode and buggy gameplay and you blow it.

Well he isn't wrong. Monster Hunter is Capcoms single consistent IP and getting the PC crowd is a huge win for widening their audience. You come out the gates with shitty netcode and buggy gameplay and you blow it.
    Yep so while the wait does suck its better to wait and release a good game, Not rush it and have a broken mess.

I'm honestly debating buying a ps4 at this point cause I'm gonna be in wow content drought soon and lord knows that the PC release will end up lining up with BFA launch. And I wouldn't mind being able to finally play bloodborne and maybe horizon. And I dunno what other exclusives.

Difficult decision though, lotta $.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I'm honestly debating buying a ps4 at this point cause I'm gonna be in wow content drought soon and lord knows that the PC release will end up lining up with BFA launch. And I wouldn't mind being able to finally play bloodborne and maybe horizon. And I dunno what other exclusives.

Difficult decision though, lotta $.
    You can get a base PS4 for like $200-$250 US new with a game or two. Whatever one you buy make sure its ether the Slim Base model or the Pro, don't buy the OG fat model.

Also Bloodborne is a great game, I got 110 hours clocked in it (100% it and the DLC).

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You can get a base PS4 for like $200-$250 US new with a game or two. Whatever one you buy make sure its ether the Slim Base model or the Pro, don't buy the OG fat model.

Also Bloodborne is a great game, I got 110 hours clocked in it (100% it and the DLC).
    Yeah while that is cheap for a console these days its still a couple hundred bucks.

Though what's a "base ps4", from what I skim there's either the discontinued regular one thats 500gigglebits (and most I find that aren't from some sketchy site are almost the same price as a new slim) or the slim that replaced it which is 1tb and 300 smacks (and then the pro which seems pointless for me since I don't 4k)
    Last edited by Baconeggcheese; 2018-01-10 at 11:58 PM.

Capcom started advertising some company making 'official merch' for MHW and its such a downer. Its easily the worst monhun merch. Its like just a white shirt with the wyverian academy logo on it and an ugly font. Compared to the stuff for 4U it looks like some of the worst trash you see on etsy or the jinx knock offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Yeah while that is cheap for a console these days its still a couple hundred bucks.

Though what's a "base ps4", from what I skim there's either the discontinued regular one thats 500gigglebits (and most I find that aren't from some sketchy site are almost the same price as a new slim) or the slim that replaced it which is 1tb and 300 smacks (and then the pro which seems pointless for me since I don't 4k)
    If it isn't labled PS4 Pro then its a base system. The Slim is just a slim model of the original system and u can get the slim for under $300. The Pro has 1080P benefits but If u don't feel like u need it then I wouldn't recommend it. Benefits do very per game and MHW has a Performance and Graphic setting on Pro.

I like my Pro but that extra cost/benefit isn't for everyone. You could also go the used route and get the system cheaper.