Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How PUG friendly HC Antorus is?

Question is in the title.

I'm going to PUG it the first time today.

depends on how stupid your pug is

As pug friendly as any raid have ever been. Depends on the group.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Depends how many overgeared players can you get.

10+ Year Old Account
    First few bosses go pretty easy. Latter half is hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I assume you mean, does it have painful mechanics with a lot of personal responsibility? Like Maiden, and soaking on KJ?

Garothi has soaks, but simple easy ones, Felhounds is simple, Antoran can be sketch if people run into mines but if you have good healers it's fine, Portal keeper can be a little sketch if people don't go into portals, Eonar is easy.
    Imonar can be sketch if people go ham through fire traps on 2nd bridge trip.
    Kin is fairly easy.
    Vari as long as people know how necrotic works is easy.
    Coven can be a bit sketch but as long as people kill healer adds fast it's easy.
    Aggramar you need 5 players with a brain who can cc an add, if you have that it's easy.
    Argus is easy.

All in all, easier than ToS, but still a few mechanics that can wipe the raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post

The masters of Antorus of course, has a pure hatred for all, even pugs. The raid content though, doesn't mind pugs. The main problem you'll have is the groups that'll enter inside.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Thanks for the answers so far. I'll try to find group with voice communication.

Deleted
    There is plenty of people who want to pug it, but very few that bother or even have the capacity to deal with the fights properly. So pugging HC Antorus quickly becomes a pain.

I do it 3 times per week no problems. In my opinion pugging ToS HC is harder right now even with a group of 950+ ilvl because people think "I have high ilvl, I don't need to care about mechanics" and then you wipe.

Deleted
    Depends of the pug that you are joining, if i join usually on alts then i will check how well geared/enchanted the others are, if i see ppl w/o curve or enchants then i usually swap group instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post

set requirements to 960 and let them carry you easiest and best ways to pug

Deleted
    In my experience, the majority of the bosses can be pugged fairly easily with a semi-competent, decently geared group. Difficulty starts to ramp up at Coven, where there are some deadly ability overlaps that often one-shot some people, making the group fall behind on damage. If you have 2 or 3 very good DPS in a smaller-sized team, they can usually carry much of the instance. The exception is Aggramar, which I've found is generally harder to pug successfully than Argus, as you need 5 people who know how to maintain CC and an entire group that knows not to break them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Coven is the only fight I'd refuse to participate in with a PUG. That fight can be a challenge for organized groups. Nevermind a collection of people whom have never raided together. Aside from that, there are a couple of fairly challenging fights (Aggramar, for example) due to how mechanics work, or the degree of organization necessary. But I wouldn't be worried about getting into a PUG for those fights.

Deleted
    If you set reasonable entry criteria (955+ and Curve) it should go ok.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    9 out of 11 of the bosses are easily puggable. Coven and Aggramar, I don't think a random pug will have much success there. Coven can fuck you pretty hard with RNG and Aggramar requires people who are actually competent with CCs
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    I do it 3 times per week no problems. In my opinion pugging ToS HC is harder right now even with a group of 950+ ilvl because people think "I have high ilvl, I don't need to care about mechanics" and then you wipe.
    Haha that reminds of the time when I tried to kill Guldan HC with pugs (yes I had to make multiple groups until I got one kill). Pretty much everyone was overgeared and had multi clear xp... we would still get a couple deaths in P1 and completely wipe in P2 (and ofc after 1 wipe everyone would leave and I'd have to remake the group)

Easier than h tos. I pug it regularely accross 3 chars.

until coven, its rollface on keyboard if tank do the job and healer are okay, coven and more boss ask a better organized strat