Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yes are President really did tweet this.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/yi62kzNl.png[/ig]

Yes he truly is a idiot, This tweet is so transparent its not even funny.
    Don't they already have control of everything at the moment? Or is that just the illusion the shadow government is telling us?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Dumbass Donnie Dump also just twitted out this little gem from his ass:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...weet-feinstein

Even his namecalling was bad on this one "Sneaky" Dianne Feinstein? Seriously? >.>
    Trump is so transparent he's getting invisible. If he ever shuts up maybe we'll never hear or see him ever again.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...y-f-52s-2018-1

So he may have confused the number of F-35's we sold to Norway with the model of the jet, because the F-52's he said we sold don't actually exist. Slip of the tongue and whatnot, but he truly does have the best words.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

So he may have confused the number of F-35's we sold to Norway with the model of the jet, because the F-52's he said we sold don't actually exist. Slip of the tongue and whatnot, but he truly does have the best words.
    Incoming "57 states" rebuttal...

10+ Year Old Account
    I know he has so many better options!

Dastardly Diane!
    Deceptive Diane!
    Fishy Feinstein!

I mean, I know a few of those are well outside of his vocabulary, but I was hoping for a bit more creativity : (
    Harvey Feinstein... too much?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I honestly don't agree with Feinstein because of her political stances but she definitely did something good releasing the Steel dossier transcript.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

That moment when Norway has better air force than the US.

Actually F-52 exists... sort of.
    http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/F-52
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2018-01-10 at 09:10 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkconas View Post
    I honestly don't agree with Feinstein because of her political stances but she definitely did something good releasing the Steel dossier transcript.
    I think getting to the bottom of Donnie Dumb Dumb's full reign of criminal activities should be a bipartisan full-court-press now. It's fairly obvious that it's no longer if, but what.

- - - Updated - - -

I love one of the comments about the F-52 actually being in Call of Duty. No way that's just a coincidence. I wonder if his staff trolls him . . . .

10+ Year Old Account
    While I stop nodding and say "well that explains a lot" as Trump sells Call of Duty planes to Norway, I find that Trump has begun the process of caving on leaving the Paris Accord.

In a joint press conference with Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg, Trump reiterated his objections to the pact that former President Barack Obama helped negotiate but said there are circumstances in which he’d stop the exit process he announced last June.

“I will say that the Paris agreement, as drawn and as we signed, was very unfair to the United States. It put great penalties on us. It made it very difficult for us to deal in terms of business. It took away a lot of our asset values,” he said of the pact that includes every other member of the United Nations.

Trump also said he has “no problem” with the agreement, “but I had a problem with the agreement that they signed, because as usual, they made a bad deal.”

“So we could conceivably go back in,” Trump said, without expanding on what would have to happen or change.

The Obama administration promised in the pact to reduce the United States’ greenhouse gas emissions 26 percent to 28 percent by 2025.

The Trump administration explored the possibility of changing that pledge, since it is not binding under international law, but decided against it.

While Trump announced the exit in June, the accord does not allow nations to submit exit paperwork until November 2019, to be effective in November 2020.

When announcing the exit, Trump kept the door open to rejoining the pact “on terms that are fair to the United States, its businesses, its workers, its people, its taxpayers.”

Since then, administration officials have sought to clarify the terms under which Trump would reverse his decision.

“He left the door open to re-entering at some later time if there can be a better deal for the United States,” national security adviser H.R. McMaster said in September.

“I think under the right conditions, the president said he's open to finding those conditions where we can remain engaged with others on what we all agree is still a challenging issue,” Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who supports the deal, said at the time.
    Trump is hoping to be seen as a great dealmaker for re-entering an agreement that US businesses would have agreed to anyhow, by asking for better terms that nobody forced us to take, were nonbinding, and had no penalty save embarrassment and that ship has sailed to Norway carrying pixelated aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Well he is the most 'unfairly treated politician ever', this 'witch hunt' is even worse than literal witch hunts.

Still my favourite twitter burn of 2017.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    While I stop nodding and say "well that explains a lot" as Trump sells Call of Duty planes to Norway, I find that Trump has begun the process of caving on leaving the Paris Accord.

Trump is hoping to be seen as a great dealmaker for re-entering an agreement that US businesses would have agreed to anyhow, by asking for better terms that nobody forced us to take, were nonbinding, and had no penalty save embarrassment and that ship has sailed to Norway carrying pixelated aircraft.
    ...and the Dumpsters will cheer him for that, thinking they somehow got a "better deal" simply because he said so. =/

What's the news on that Office of Government Ethics? Does it even have a director now?

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

Trump is just using that stable genius intellect in a way you can't understand. Trump understands that 52 F-35s is the same as 35 F-52s, just basic math. Side note, we could have also sold them 1 F-1820, or 1820 F-1s (Those actually exist, which could be problematic).

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post

What's the news on that Office of Government Ethics? Does it even have a director now?
    An acting director was appointed in July, for 210 days, so they have over a month to pick a replacement. Prolly gonna give it to Kuschner. He has less on his plate these days after Trump 'solved' the biggest issue with peace in the Middle East.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be alarming to anyone, Trump supporter or opposer, that the president of the US is so easily and quickly manipulated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    It should be alarming to anyone, Trump supporter or opposer, that the president of the US is so easily and quickly manipulated.
    But Trump has always been that way... he takes on the opinions, of the last person he speaks to on a given subject. We've known this for decades, so I assume that those who voted for him wanted that.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    But Trump has always been that way... he takes on the opinions, of the last person he speaks to on a given subject. We've known this for decades, so I assume that those who voted for him wanted that.
    This was one of my largest criticisms before the election -- Trump's ego and narcissism makes him incredibly easy to manipulate. I didn't realize his general level of stupidity in policy makes it even that much easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    This was one of my largest criticisms before the election -- Trump's ego and narcissism makes him incredibly easy to manipulate. I didn't realize his general level of stupidity in policy makes it even that much easier.
    I blame the time he spent in Bill's body...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    This requires clarification. Which Trump was kind enough to provide, in the rare moment of "What _I_ Meant Was".

That's right, Trump took all of four hours to flip-flop on a position that apparently he's been involved with the whole time.

Defend.

EDIT: Also, can't help but notice he's going back to the "Obama spied on Trump Tower" bit.

The fact that you can literally tie his opinions and the topics he talks about to Fox News is pathetic, and the fact that he's having these "discussions" publicly and not with advisers, legislators, and the intelligence community is completely insane and dangerous.

He's so transparently easy to manipulate, between Fox News tugging on his strings daily (during all the hours of "executive time" he's totally not watching TV), Feinstein and McCarthy tugging on them back and forth very publicly during yesterday's immigration meeting, and just about any other time any chance to talk to him and attempt to sway his opinion one way or another.

No puppet, no puppet. You're the puppet.