Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    What's worst physical pain you ever felt in your life?
    Compound fracture in my forearm, holy christ that shit hurt. Second runner up would be when I tore my patella tendon, that was some sharp pain lol.

Have you ever broken a bone, chipped a tooth?

Yes to both, the chipped tooth was from biting a fork, that was a low point in my life lmao.

Deleted
    I had a broken arm once. That was okay. Nothing in comparison to migraines.... Thats the worst pain every time. For hours. And it always comes with breathing problems and nausea. I'd rather break a bone or two instead lol

I fell off a bike when I was in like 5th grade and smacked my face into the street chipping a tooth and sprained both of my arms(like all the muscles in both arms).

I would count myself lucky that that is the worst I've had.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    They aren't the same but compared, I'd rather have another fracture or excruciating toothaches than being in my current situation.
    I don't know what your situation is but I hope it improves.

Infected wisdom tooth.

Its not a sharp pain.

Its a constant reverberating pain 24/7 always, doesn't let you sleep, doesn't let you think.

It drives you nuts.

Then the fucker gets removed and you are so high you don't know how you got home.

Also learned I have a high tolerance for opiates because hydrocodone did nothing for me

10+ Year Old Account
    I've broken some bones in my time, hurt my nuts pretty bad on a few occasions, cracked some teeth etc.

I'll still say that the worst pain are the migraines I get. FUCK migraines.

Serious answer.

One of my ex loved Bjs, but was INCREDIBLY bad at it.

I kept telling the girls I slept with after her that I wasn't circumcised at birth... That's how bad it/she was.

That was a little more than 20 years ago, and I still vividly remember the pain her teeth would cause on my glans.

Imagine being sucked by a trash compactor, and you'll get a good idea of how it felt.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Deleted
    A broken tooth that I didn't know was broken got infected and spread to my gums, constant pain for nearly 2 weeks, got like 2 hours sleep a night until the pain killers wore off.

Bad times.

10+ Year Old Account
    When the doctor had to laser cut open my eardrum, it was so disgusting I almost puked after this and felt really terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    a kick to the balls.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably when I pretty much had my pinky cut off when I was a kid. Got it stuck in a door and it was just barely attached by a piece of skin. Surgeon did a good job as I can't even tell it was ever injured now. Luckily I cannot remember the pain of that. The worst pain I remember is kidney stone pain. Horrible pain in those. Never want to experience anything like it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    When i was around 22yo i had a surgery in my abdomen to stop an internal bleeding.
    Apparently, i could not be given proper anesthesia because i had lost a lot of blood. (?)
    I was not told about that btw.

I woke up in the middle of the surgery.
    I could not move or see. But i could hear everything.
    And i also had a tube down my throat, which was very uncomfortable.

The pain was so much.
    All i could think of was "either finish with the surgery or just kill me".

And what was even more annoying was that they were just gossiping about their friends,
    or their vacations, and things irrelevant with the surgery for the most part. Fuking annoying that was.

The time i broke my tailbone, i was crippled for weeks. Sitting was painful, sleeping was painful, going from prone to upright was the worst.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Worst pain I've ever felt: steel rod through part of my head. Blacked out. But for those few seconds before, I was pretty sure I was dying.

Worst I can imagine: Burning to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peaky blinder View Post
    gallstones was an absolute shocker, as was when my appendix burst.
    breaking a bone & dislocating a finger was nothing compared to the above.
    As someone who also has had the appendix burst (4 years ago) & having broken my right femur bone a few years before that, I can only concur with your comment.
    From there on, when people are displeased/annoyed/angry at me, I either secretly or openly wish for their appendix to burst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    Kidney stones.

Starts out feeling like a donkey kicked you in the back. Then as it travels to your bladder it feels like a ball of needles rolling through your insides. Then you have to piss out that ball of needles.
    I've heard kidney stones are painful as shit. How big are they exactly? I'm fortunate enough to not experience it (fingers crossed I never do have to find out)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Recovery after having a lung removed.

The pain and discomfort of feeling your body try to inflate a lung that isn't there anymore coupled with the massive internal trauma is unfathomable. Every breath is agony and recovery is slow (2-3 months before you don't need to squeeze a medical pillow to your chest with every breath, years before the pain and discomfort fades.)
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2018-01-11 at 05:19 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had kidney stones and an infection in the kidney after it. The pain was out of this world

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I've heard kidney stones are painful as shit. How big are they exactly? I'm fortunate enough to not experience it (fingers crossed I never do have to find out)
    They can be different sizes, some have small ones like 01-02mm and some have 1cm+. So some pass naturally and some you have to operate to get rid off
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gall stones are quite painful. The resulting jaundice from the gall stones was a terrible itching feeling for a week or so.
    Also, I had a brain tumor that caused some pretty rough headaches.

And the worst of all, and probably the most relatable.....finger getting smashed in teh car door when I was a toddler. That was terrible. Funny enough, I just witnessed this happen to my brother's neighbor's child...and I just felt so bad. Mom and daughter getting out of the car, little girls hand got caught. OH! It was heart breaking...but she was ok within the hour, back outside playing. But I really felt bad. I knew the pain she was in.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.