10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The fact that you can literally tie his opinions and the topics he talks about to Fox News is pathetic, and the fact that he's having these "discussions" publicly and not with advisers, legislators, and the intelligence community is completely insane and dangerous.

He's so transparently easy to manipulate, between Fox News tugging on his strings daily (during all the hours of "executive time" he's totally not watching TV), Feinstein and McCarthy tugging on them back and forth very publicly during yesterday's immigration meeting, and just about any other time any chance to talk to him and attempt to sway his opinion one way or another.

No puppet, no puppet. You're the puppet.
    Oddly enough, he is SO easy to manipulate, that he is almost impossible to manipulate. Every time Kelly, Ryan or McConnell think they have him under control and walking the party line, a butterfly catches his attention and he goes flying off in a weird direction. Take today's twitter post, where the republicans were on the verge of quietly slipping through a piece of legislation that was well known to make the American people suspicious and uncomfortable, when Trump suddenly blows up the whole issue by apparently attacking his own parties legislation because he completely misunderstood what it was. It passed anyway, but it turned out to be the opposite of subtle. Trump isn't really control of his own actions, he just blows around aimlessly in any direction that catches his attention.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Republicans start jumping on the Trump is mentally unfit bandwagon here soon. The best solution they could hope for is to claim that his mental health deteriorated AFTER he won the president, allowing them to remove him in favor of Pence. They could use the confusion to attempt to shutter the Russia investigation, and reorient their image around the economy. It might not be enough, but it is the best shot they have right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This requires clarification. Which Trump was kind enough to provide, in the rare moment of "What _I_ Meant Was".

That's right, Trump took all of four hours to flip-flop on a position that apparently he's been involved with the whole time.

EDIT: Also, can't help but notice he's going back to the "Obama spied on Trump Tower" bit.
    Wait... doesn’t that legitimize both the dossier and justification of any perceived spying on Trump teams communications with a foreign government?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Republicans start jumping on the Trump is mentally unfit bandwagon here soon.
    I'm still a bit on the tinfoil hat train that they can't, because doing so would expose broader corruption within the GOP now that he's been bolted onto the party in a major way (as the de facto head).

They could have done this long ago, even before this years especially stunning start from him. But they've instead bent the knee, goose stepped, and sycophantically praised him time and time and time and time again.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    I'm still a bit on the tinfoil hat train that they can't, because doing so would expose broader corruption within the GOP now that he's been bolted onto the party in a major way (as the de facto head).

They could have done this long ago, even before this years especially stunning start from him. But they've instead bent the knee, goose stepped, and sycophantically praised him time and time and time and time again.
    That is certainly possible, especially for the major republican figures and the party as a whole. As evidenced by the Trump/Bannon/Mercer interaction last week, it is very hard to break with the de facto head of the party without losing the financial and political support of the backers. It is really the Mercers, Koch's and the rest of the GOP donor class that would have to make the decision to remove him if he keeps interfering with their pet projects. So far he hasn't done anything to offend them, so he stays.

And now - for some humor in the form of Bad Lip-reading's interpretation of what Dumbass Dump really sang at the football game a few days ago! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    And now - for some humor in the form of Bad Lip-reading's interpretation of what Dumbass Dump really sang at the football game a few days ago! ^_^

I see your Bad Lip Reading, and raise you a Sassy Trump!

The fact that you can literally tie his opinions and the topics he talks about to Fox News is pathetic, and the fact that he's having these "discussions" publicly and not with advisers, legislators, and the intelligence community is completely insane and dangerous.

He's so transparently easy to manipulate, between Fox News tugging on his strings daily (during all the hours of "executive time" he's totally not watching TV), Feinstein and McCarthy tugging on them back and forth very publicly during yesterday's immigration meeting, and just about any other time any chance to talk to him and attempt to sway his opinion one way or another.

No puppet, no puppet. You're the puppet.
    I actually thought at some point that Fox News would force it's anchors to stop saying these crazy shit because Trump believed everything.

But fortunately that attitude didn't last long and now the big boss determined to jerk of the moron by playing to his fears.

The guy is a moron or again at least has dementia.

What is worst is this idiot is setting policy from a shit TV show. Yes, Trumpkins would be just as horrible if some Democrat did this bleep. Worst of all Fox knows this and how Trump is such a weak minded fool.

I would be embarrassed to have voted for a guy setting policy from entertainment tv, not even news.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    The guy is a moron or again at least has dementia.

What is worst is this idiot is setting policy from a shit TV show. Yes, Trumpkins would be just as horrible if some Democrat did this bleep. Worst of all Fox knows this and how Trump is such a weak minded fool.

I would be embarrassed to have voted for a guy setting policy from entertainment tv, not even news.
    Nobody on the left could pull this off and still poll above 25%.......plus impeachment processes would start before the show was finished rightly so.

The right-wing just doesn't have any morals or standards. They are just followers in nature and when the dear leader says jump they ask how high while jumping.
    Last edited by ati87; 2018-01-11 at 10:06 PM.

It's like how Ronald Reagan was handled when he lost his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Nobody on the left could pull this off and still poll above 25%.......plus impeachment processes would start before the show was finished rightly so.

The right-wing just doesn't have any morals or standards. They are just followers in nature and when the deal leader says jump they ask how high while jumping.
    I don't even tribute that to them. What they do is jump without even asking. Then, when they land, they say "Thank you, Glorious Leader! Only your incredible genius and amazing guidance could have motivated me to jump this high!"

he apparently just called haiti and some other countries "shitholes". asked why we're wanting people from there and that we need more from like norway.

i mean, 3rd world countries kinda are shitholes. that's kinda fair to say.

I think at this point Trump is just trying to do shit to get impeached but not arrested.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    he apparently just called haiti and some other countries "shitholes". asked why we're wanting people from there and that we need more from like norway.

Doesn't justfiy him being a massive cunt and looks bad on all of us since hes our "President". There is a such thing as respect even if he doesn't want to show or give it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

For added irony.

The most impressive thing isn't Trump saying that, that's pretty predictable, but that the White House isn't denying he said it.

The most impressive thing isn't Trump saying that, that's pretty predictable, but that the White House isn't denying he said it.
    Has things finally reached a point where even the White House can't lie for his ass anymore????

One can only hope.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Has things finally reached a point where even the White House can't lie for his ass anymore????

One can only hope.
    Oh they will, I mean we have their list of "letters" from "anchors" sent to Trump after yesterday's immigration meeting. Which ended up being tweets, from mostly non-anchors, who were mostly sarcastic.

Oh they will, I mean we have their list of "letters" from "anchors" sent to Trump after yesterday's immigration meeting. Which ended up being tweets, from mostly non-anchors, who were mostly sarcastic.
    There is no face palm big enough....

This truly is like living a bad dream, So when do we get to wake up?

10+ Year Old Account

Sure, but so are Republican states and white trash towns.

And if we're being honest, legal immigrants from those countries contribute about 200x more to the US than aformentionned white trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not really shocking when he's holding DACA status hostage for a wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for.
    Dude, the fact that he's even responsive to DACA at all is something we should be encouraging. Ask me last year if Trump would have even been considering preserving DACA and I would have laughed at the idea.

Framing it as him holding it hostage implies that he's even considering it at all, and that's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    white trash.
    Man, you really get close to the line, Belize. Sheesh.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2018-01-11 at 11:30 PM.