For a moment I thought I was in an Italian restaurant with all the spaghetti around.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    For a moment I thought I was in an Italian restaurant with all the spaghetti around.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    *screeching noises*

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Violet evergarden...Meh...kinda boring
    Marchen Madchen...trash
    Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu...just a recap episode
    Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku...something with a mix of sword art online and kono suba (no comedy...looks like a drama..kono due to girls and SAO due to overpowered character)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of, Citrus got picked up by Funi, so there's two shows I plan to watch this season. Got so much to catch up on, so kinda glad I'm not really feeling anything. On season 2 of Ah! My Goddess, refreshing to see a show where a relationship exists and isn't hinted at for 275 episodes. Vacation time though, so gonna try to go through a bit, top priorities and all that, catch up all the old stuff I missed out on, some newer stuff, yada yada.

Also, as much as I said "barely better than meh" about it, kinda wanna rewatch through Chunibyou. Was watching some clips of it, and I guess I forgot how much comedy is actually in it. Guess the drama stuff overshadowed it when I looked back.

Just thinking about how Funimation is going to ruin my Yuri by making an English dub of it makes me cry... and causes my erection to go away.

7+ Year Old Account
    Laid Back Camp: 8/10

10/10 music with -2 points because pink is a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Tbh I have watched so much anime that I have basically learnt japenese, I dont even need subs anymore so when you said dubbed I just assumed you meant dubbed in proper nippon
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    *チ、私はあ*たが私のパワーレベルの手掛かりを持ってい*いニッポ ンで完全に自閉症です
    So first you lie by saying you've watched so much anime you learned Japanese. Then on top of that you use kanji/katakana/hiragana all at once and when you google translate it, it's a perfect English sentence. So yeah, no you didn't learn it that way, secondly you wouldn't know how to write it just by listening and hearing and third you would know that a Japanese sentence doesn't translate 1:1 in English with grammar and such intact. Try again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So first you lie by saying you've watched so much anime you learned Japanese. Then on top of that you use kanji/katakana/hiragana all at once and when you google translate it, it's a perfect English sentence. So yeah, no you didn't learn it that way, secondly you wouldn't know how to write it just by listening and hearing and third you would know that a Japanese sentence doesn't translate 1:1 in English with grammar and such intact. Try again?
    damn, I bet you have an IQ nearly as stable as The God Emperor.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM. Fuck his shit up. In fact, if I was you, Id respond again in nippon and cuss him out

7+ Year Old Account
    2018 and taking anything Epu types seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

15+ Year Old Account
    先輩、私に気づいてください...

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop shit posting don't make me call the cops i will

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Stop shit posting don't make me call the cops i will

Last edited by Shinzai; 2018-01-12 at 03:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/QjoIlv6.png[/IM]
    This is an absolute outrage I'm notifying you are parents RIGHT NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    This is an absolute outrage I'm notifying you are parents RIGHT NOW
    They would just agree with me anyway. Just accept the truth already.

was about to become a terrible degenerate and watch monmusu luckily jesus had my back and blue screened my computer