Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I can guarantee they are not, because exactly one of the two of us are scum.

It is time for me to roleclaim.
    Hi, I am the cop. Graeham is guilty.

That is all.
    Well, also the fact that I thus read Crackle innocent because of Graeham's vote on him yesterday, and Listo as obvtown due to his vote both yesterday and today. But that's not results, mind you, just a read. I honestly don't know who amongst Large, Lora or Virothe is scum in the remaining mix, but I do note Largehorn has been voting for lora and myself, Lora has been gunning for Virothe, and Virothe has been going after myself and Crackle.

I was hoping one more player amongst Lora or Virothe would actually chime in before the deadline so we could use this investigation for some sort of info gathering scheme. Meh. Too late. I can't delay this claim much longer. I guess we do this the hard way.
    Unvote Vote Graeham

No reason not to push this forward a little bit.

Well, Danner is lying.

I'm Yvonne the Basic Yoga Bitch. I'm the Doctor - healing people through the power of yoga and healthy smoothies.

Well...

That could make tomorrow interesting for sure. But I'm at the very least going to stick to Danner's guns here.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Well...

That could make tomorrow interesting for sure. But I'm at the very least going to stick to Danner's guns here.
    I implore you to reconsider. Danner is lying.

Woo!

Let's see if my instinct on Danner is right!

I hope so else imma feel like a jerk for backing off your wagon yesterday -_-

I was hoping one more player amongst Lora or Virothe would actually chime in before the deadline so we could use this investigation for some sort of info gathering scheme. Meh. Too late. I can't delay this claim much longer. I guess we do this the hard way.
    I mean, I wasn't "Gunning" for you, you put me at 3 votes yesterday and I found your lack of reasoning as to why suspicious and frustrating.

And chime in with what exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

#Imhereandwillvotegraemsoonish

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Woo!

Let's see if my instinct on Danner is right!

I hope so else imma feel like a jerk for backing off your wagon yesterday -_-

I mean, I wasn't "Gunning" for you, you put me at 3 votes yesterday and I found your lack of reasoning as to why suspicious and frustrating.

And chime in with what exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

#Imhereandwillvotegraemsoonish
    Chime in with a vote on either me or graeham. It is less valuable as a read now.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Chime in with a vote on either me or graeham. It is less valuable as a read now.
    I could vote you if it would make you feel better?

I'll make it easy and give up in protest of how this game has played out. There's little use dragging out the inevitable.

My favourite role in these games is to be any form of scum. I like toying with people and manipulating them...all in good fun, naturally! Though for that to happen things need to actually happen. This has been a very quiet game, not just in the game thread but in the scum QT as well. It doesn't sit well with me that there's been so little discussion, most people have only show up to vote and even then we didn't manage to get a lynch off yesterday.

Lora did not even bother showing up to engage in our QT, either. So to be the only one trying to win and end up being lynched because I get investigated? Bah.

Meh

Vote:Graem

What a ridiculous post and attempt to frame someone, that reeks of so much desperation I almost suffocated.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Meh

Vote:Graem

What a ridiculous post and attempt to frame someone, that reeks of so much desperation I almost suffocated.
    Read into it as you will. I follow a strict code of honour in these games and I firmly believe that players should not be able to cruise by unscathed if they're not putting any effort into the game, regardless of their alignment. Besides, if you lynch me during this day phase and Lora tomorrow the game will end and hopefully during the next game we'll see people be a bit more engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Read into it as you will. I follow a strict code of honour in these games.
    Well seeing as how the last guy who outed his team was banned from playing all I can say is I hope you're lying.... Though to be fair he also direct posted his QT so his was maybe a tad worse.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Basics continued to converse at Starbucks as the day continued. Before long Danner looked at the group and said "I have reason to believe that Graeham isn't one of us." The group gasped as one.

"I've been watching him all day and he still hasn't had a drink of his Unicorn Frappacino. He picks it up and puts it to his mouth but doesn't drink it. I say we banish him from the group and send him back to the gas station coffee bar where he belongs."

The rest of the B's quickly agreed and Graeham walked away head hung in embarrassment.

D2 Vote Count

Graeham - Listo95(49), Danner(51), Largehorn(61), Virothe(69)
    Virothe - Lora(46)
    Danner - , Graeham(56)

No Votes Cast - Crackleslap

With 7 players it takes 4 to lynch.

Graeham playing a Mafia Goon has been kicked out

You are out to take down the basic b's from the inside. You have infiltrated their group and will take them down one by one even if you have to strangle them with their Lulumon Leggings or choke them with a Unicorn Frappacino from Starbucks

Each night your team may send a player out to murder another player.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the Mafia have been eliminated or nothing can prevent that from occurring.

You have 24 hours to enter night actions. If all actions are entered early I will restart the game before 24 hours is up.

Bump!

Bump!

7+ Year Old Account
    That evening the B's gathered at Lora's house to mourn the loss of their sister while celebrating the eviction of the imposter from their group. Several bottles of Rosé later they noticed something was amiss.

"Hey Y'all", said Listo95, "Has anyone seen Lora? He stepped away to open a new bottle like 30 minutes ago and still isn't back."

"Come to think of it I haven't but you know how he gets when he drinks. He's probably in his bedroom going through his college scrapbook." said Danner.

Everyone went upstairs to check on him and they found him in bed with old college photographs spread around the room. Unfortunately a college sweatshirt was also wrapped around his throat and he has stopped breathing as a result.

Lora playing a VT has died

You are Linda a Basic "I love my Sorority" B

College was forever ago, but that doesn’t stop you from sporting your favorite letter sweatshirt every Sunday when you’re hungover from drinking too many bottles of Rosé.

Abilities:

Your power is your vote

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated

It is now Day 3 and you have just under 36 hours for this phase. With 5 players it takes 3 to lynch.
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2018-01-11 at 04:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay... odd kill.

I know I'm not mafia, I doubt Crackle is, Danner claimed cop. So it has to either be Large or Virothe.

If I had to take a guess I would say it's more likely to be Virothe.

That is not the night kill I expected. Graeham literally set up Lora as the lynch of the day; and the mafia now undid that by killing Lora. Some sort of conscience mafia play? At least I assume the mafia killed Lora. It might of course be a vig at play combined with good doctoring.

Virothe is innocent, by the way.

I was gambling on his interaction with Graeham last gameday being some sort of elaborate play. Seems not? Then again, it might just be that there is a GF remaining in the mafia; and that means my power is now useless if true and this is a two player mafia setup. I am not sure I can put too much trust in my result as a consequence. But it is something.

I was leaning the remaining scum being between Lora, Virothe and Largehorn yesterday. With one investigated innocent, and one dead, I am probably voting Largehorn today.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    On the other end, its interesting you havent died yes. Having a vig, doc and cop is way too powerful for an 8 person game. You could have done an elaborate plot and lynched your own teammate to secure yourself. If that theory is correct, bravo! Because there's no way id vote that or anyone based on that theory.

There being a gf is likely.

I think the mafia is silly if not taking me out tonight. My results being useful or not, I am still the cop. That's a validation in itself.

Kinda want Largehorn to chime in. IMO he's the most likely scum right now, and I need his input.

Sorry had a small emergency on my end.

All cleared up and everyone's okay.

Lora kill makes zero sense if you're scum. That sounds to me like there's another kill out there, which seems odd for 8 people.

Maybe a JoaT kill?

I know I'm innocent though. I knew that yesterday Graeham was lying because I'm the doctor. I'm not going to share my night actions yet though. I don't feel like playing a game of WIFOM with the last remaining scum.

- - - Updated - - -

My money is on Listo actually.

And that's where I am going to start today.

Vote: Listo

If you are the doctor, and not counterclaimed, then I have to trust that, Largehorn. At least as far as this game has a doctor. I do not believe in a JOAT and a Doctor in addition to myself. That's too many power roles in one 8 player game called "the basics". A JOAT with an investigation in addition to a cop is unlikely. A JOAT in addition to a doc is unlikely.

My best guess is that the mafia did that kill, to "keep it fair", in some idea that what Graeham did was not actually right on some higher level. Though, the alternative is that I was the actual night-kill, and that this kill failed due to good doctoring. Only the mafia would know that. And possibly the doctor.

I also have a very hard time thinking Listo is scum. D1 he had to choose between myself and Graeham, and he picked Graeham. And D2 he kept at it before I dropped my result. I have far more town vibes from Listo than I have from Virothe. And I'm saying that as someone who have a result on Virothe.

My alternative is Crackleslap. But Graeham tried to get Crackle lynched. So that doesn't really make sense either.