Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Get a paper jacket from Art of the Deal, put Fire and Fury in it, have Trump sign inside the cover. Retire off the proceeds.
    Genius! /10char

LOL North Korea are using the book as Anti-American propoganda - https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/w...ael-wolff.html

Nice work!
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    LOL North Korea are using the book as Anti-American propoganda - https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/w...ael-wolff.html

Nice work!
    Trump is not America...

“Voices calling for the impeachment of Trump are on the rise not only in the United States but also abroad,” the commentary said. “Since the book was published, it has triggered a debate on whether Trump is qualified to be president, even in Western Europe.”
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-01-11 at 08:40 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Nice work!
    And? Are you of the mind books shouldn't be written because people will use them in ways you don't approve of?

North Korea seems like your kind of place...

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

Nice work!
    Yeah, when our President humiliates us, I would fully expect them to exploit that opportunity. The solution is to elect people that are actually qualified to the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump is not America...
    Yeah but they don't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Yeah but they don't know that.
    Right. To North Koreans, it is impossible to separate the leader from the country; they are one in the same. To criticize one is to criticize both.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    LoL Bannon rekt: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/09/u...art-trump.html

God I hate that guy. A shit stain on the republican platform.
    You spelled human race wrong.

Black Mirror season 2 episode 3. The Waldo Moment. At the end, when the guy behind Waldo is homeless and being beaten by police after having striped from him.

Mr Steve Bannon everyone.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2018-01-11 at 11:40 PM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, when our President humiliates us, I would fully expect them to exploit that opportunity. The solution is to elect people that are actually qualified to the job.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    And? Are you of the mind books shouldn't be written because people will use them in ways you don't approve of?

North Korea seems like your kind of place...
    @rogueMatthias is lying. Korea literally pointed at the west and America turning away from Trump. They did not use the book as an attack on US, but trying to say the whole world, including America, is against Trump.

People like @rogueMatthias go to extremist sites, but won’t give you those links, because they know better. They seek out legitimate sources instead, but don’t read it. Those sources always contradict them, because extremists sites leave out pertinent information to make their case. It’s why Trump supporters links are either to conspiracy sites or sites that contradict their assertions.

Liars and crooks... always check the links...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

@rogueMatthias is lying. Korea literally pointed at the west and America turning away from Trump. They did not use the book as an attack on US, but trying to say the whole world, including America, is against Trump.

People like @rogueMatthias go to extremist sites, but won’t give you those links, because they know better. They seek out legitimate sources instead, but don’t read it. Those sources always contradict them, because extremists sites leave out pertinent information to make their case. It’s why Trump supporters links are either to conspiracy sites or sites that contradict their assertions.

yay it's my little stalker again Jeez I swear u tag me something every other day these days - Just take a picture, it'll last longer

WHERE am I lying about what? Trump IS the PRESIDENT of the United States. Pretty sure Kim Jong-un isn't part of Resist so he's not part of the "Not my president" crowd. An attack mocking Trump IS an attack mocking America.

When they're saying "The anti-Trump book is sweeping all over the world so Trump is being massively humiliated worldwide." they're talking about America being humiliated worldwide. The fact the US has a President that people are calling to be impeached he can show as humiliating for the country and as a weakness.

I'm doing what now? Extremist sites? I'm a "Liar and Crook" now am I? You're literally writing fan-fiction about me now.

10+ Year Old Account
    An attack mocking Trump IS an attack mocking America.
    So you think Trump is a traitor then given he attacked Obama while he was president. By your logic he then attacked the US. He thus should be removed from office. By your logic.

Unless you want to admit the obvious -- that someone attacking the President is not necessarily (nor usually) an attack on the US.

That's the problem the right created. By being such dickholes to the Dems and Obama for the last 8 years they've removed any defense they have of attacks on Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    So you think Trump is a traitor then given he attacked Obama while he was president. By your logic he then attacked the US. He thus should be removed from office. By your logic.

Unless you want to admit the obvious -- that someone attacking the President is not necessarily (nor usually) an attack on the US.

That's the problem the right created. By being such dickholes to the Dems and Obama for the last 8 years they've removed any defense they have of attacks on Trump.
    I was discussing from the point of view of North Korea - which has anti-American propaganda all but built into the DNA of their society these days.

Unless you want to admit the obvious -- that someone attacking the President is not necessarily (nor usually) an attack on the US..
    Yes... unless it's in a North Korean propaganda newspaper, in which case the two are hand-in-hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was discussing from the point of view of North Korea - which has anti-American propaganda all but built into the DNA of their society these days.

Yes... unless it's in a North Korean propaganda newspaper, in which case the two are hand-in-hand.
    The point of view of North Korea is so skewed when it comes to Americans and how our government operates that there is really no value in trying to frame the question in that way.

Also, I don't believe for a second that's what you were trying to do.

The point of view of North Korea is so skewed when it comes to Americans and how our government operates that there is really no value in trying to frame the question in that way..
    What question?
    I said "NK is using this in their Anti-USA propaganda"
    Felya said "No no, it's Anti-TRUMP propaganda, North Korea wouldn't POSSIBLY be connecting it to the US. You sir are a LIAR AND A CHARLATAN!!"
    I said "It's North Korea.. an attack on Trump and an attack on the US is all the same shit there..."
    Then you said something about Trump attacking Obama which is a pretty different situation to the whole NK thing.

Also, I don't believe for a second that's what you were trying to do.
    Well, feel free to team up with @Felya to make up some more opinions and motives for me then
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2018-01-12 at 01:06 AM.

What question?
    Felya said "No no, it's Anti-TRUMP propaganda, North Korea wouldn't POSSIBLY be connecting it to the US. You sir are a LIAR AND A CHARLATAN!!"
    I said "It's North Korea.. an attack on Trump and an attack on the US is all the same shit there..."
    Then you said something about Trump attacking Obama which is a pretty different situation to the whole NK thing.

Well, feel free to team up with @Felya to make up some more opinions and motives for me then
    You're being really intellectually dishonest if you believe the content of this book changes anything in regards to NK's perception of America or their relations with it. Yeah it gives them fuel for their bullshit anti-US statements. So what? If the US is to censor everything that NK could use to make it look bad in its propaganda, the list of acceptable works will be short indeed. Let them bark, it's all they can do.

Nice work!
    Trump creates free propaganda for Kim Jong Un, take #437.

- - - Updated - - -

An attack mocking Trump IS an attack mocking America.
    Then the vast majority of the planet has been attacking America for the last year plus, including most Americans.

Or maybe you're just being obtuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Trump IS the PRESIDENT of the United States. Pretty sure Kim Jong-un isn't part of Resist so he's not part of the "Not my president" crowd. An attack mocking Trump IS an attack mocking America.

When they're saying "The anti-Trump book is sweeping all over the world so Trump is being massively humiliated worldwide." they're talking about America being humiliated worldwide. The fact the US has a President that people are calling to be impeached he can show as humiliating for the country and as a weakness.
    Fortunatly, America always has the option of putting on its big boy pants and not getting too worried about being made fun of by North Korea. After all, they have been doing it since the 50s, so not exactly groundbreaking.

As for the rest of it, I totally agree. Trump is humiliating us, and I don't like it either. The sooner we can dump the Trump the sooner we can be done with this. The rest of the world will still make fun of us of course, but hopefully we won't have to agree with them when they do so any more.

What question?

Hmm... w

Trump- "We're going to lay waste to your country with fire and Fury the likes of which the world has never seen"

Book- Trump is a man child who isn't fit to be president.

Yea man, that book is really some damning propaganda fodder...

10+ Year Old Account
    yay it's my little stalker again Jeez I swear u tag me something every other day these days - Just take a picture, it'll last longer
    What? You have an awfully high opinion of your self. Just because I got you pegged, doesn’t mean I am stalking you. What is wrong with you?

WHERE am I lying about what? Trump IS the PRESIDENT of the United States. Pretty sure Kim Jong-un isn't part of Resist so he's not part of the "Not my president" crowd. An attack mocking Trump IS an attack mocking America.
    Because Korea specifically pointed at Trump being extremely unpopular even in US and the west. The fact that that Trump’s approval rating is low and there are demands for impeachment, does not change Trump from being president. Your lying just means you cannot handle it.

No, Trump is America to you... but, as Korea pointed out in their comment, he does not define the America where he is unpopular and people are demanding impeachment. The reason Korea is not insulting America, is because majority of us do not define Trump as America. Korea pointed it out, but you ignored it. America didn’t brag on twitter about the size of our button, Trump did. Trump is your America, I’m more of the America of the people.

I'm doing what now? Extremist sites? I'm a "Liar and Crook" now am I? You're literally writing fan-fiction about me now.
    You just bitched about me stalking you... check my post history... even on such basics, you are a liar and extremist.

- - - Updated - - -

What question?

Korea pointed out how America is against Trump. You are still lying!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Hmm... w

Trump- "We're going to lay waste to your country with fire and Fury the likes of which the world has never seen"

Book- Trump is a man child who isn't fit to be president.

Yea man, that book is really some damning propaganda fodder...
    Trump - I have a uge button rocket man...
    @rogueMatthias - America just bragged about our button size and insulted a lunatic with nuclear weapons!

- - - Updated - - -

Fortunatly, America always has the option of putting on its big boy pants and not getting too worried about being made fun of by North Korea. After all, they have been doing it since the 50s, so not exactly groundbreaking.

As for the rest of it, I totally agree. Trump is humiliating us, and I don't like it either. The sooner we can dump the Trump the sooner we can be done with this. The rest of the world will still make fun of us of course, but hopefully we won't have to agree with them when they do so any more.
    He is lying... this is what Korea said:

”The anti-Trump book is sweeping all over the world so Trump is being massively humiliated worldwide,” said a commentary in the country’s Rodong Sinmun newspaper, which is run by the ruling Workers’ Party.

“Voices calling for the impeachment of Trump are on the rise not only in the United States but also abroad,” the commentary said. “Since the book was published, it has triggered a debate on whether Trump is qualified to be president, even in Western Europe.”
    They are saying America sees Trump for the dumb shit that he is. This is directly targeted at Trump and uses America knowing this, not being the same as him, is used to show how awful Trump is... not America. If anything shows the success of being anti-Trump, is the fact that even North Korea knows that America is not like Trump.