Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Huh. Raddon's is better in M+, with all the trash you are basically in perma meta with raddon's, on higher levels too. There's no reason to use shoulders in M+.
    I run with shoulders and raddons. Depending on the total time, I can get like 3 or 4 extra metas during the run with shoulders on.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Exactly - there is also the element of increased Eye Beam damage due to the set bonus, so the more casts of Eye Beam you can put, the better the set pulls ahead, more reduction, more damage per cast, more casts... a delicious loop of damage and meta uptime :3
    Shoulder and helm have a similar amount of eyebeam casts if you skill demon reborn.

For me shoulders are still slightly better on ST, but mostly because half our guild DPS is sub-par and with Meta relics I'm getting at least one full extra Meta on every fight.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Huh. Raddon's is better in M+, with all the trash you are basically in perma meta with raddon's, on higher levels too. There's no reason to use shoulders in M+.
    I've been seriously considering a gearset that includes both helm+shoulders for trash
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

For me (after much simming and attempts ofc), i got 2 sets.

AoE (fights with adds) -> Argus Trinket & Raddons
    ST -> Eye of Command & DoG

So far it seems to be getting me the best results. Might change if i can get more upgrades.

For reference https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...-batol/diskord
    Money talks, bullshit walks..