Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question how to start rating in RBG ?

since i start playing this game i want to be a pvper who do RBG but i am raider too so i joind a raiding guild and now i can't join any good RBG greoup since i don't have the rate to join them and if i joined a random group who accept any one i will become food to feed the good groups .. i am good player i know that when i join random or even when i join RBG with low rate ppl i am the best dps and the one who killed most of the other team but i lose since i have ppl with me who didn't even killed 1 player and die like 50 time

Host some yolo rbgs. It's how my friend got to 2200+ early on. You win some and lose some, but you get rating at least.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaa View Post
    since i start playing this game i want to be a pvper who do RBG but i am raider too so i joind a raiding guild and now i can't join any good RBG greoup since i don't have the rate to join them and if i joined a random group who accept any one i will become food to feed the good groups .. i am good player i know that when i join random or even when i join RBG with low rate ppl i am the best dps and the one who killed most of the other team but i lose since i have ppl with me who didn't even killed 1 player and die like 50 time
    For starting out lower ratings, the best thing to do is to start your own groups or find a guild. I know you said you're in a raiding guild, but the majority of RBG guilds play at lower ratings and are probably what you're looking for at first.

If you can't do that, start your own groups and add anyone on BTag that does well so you can invite them again. From what you said, you can't just blame your team. Kills don't matter, and I highly doubt people in your team are dying "50 times".

You said you're a good player, but if you were you'd be in good groups. The harsh truth (and I always put it bluntly) is that if you want to get good, you have to look at yourself and stop blaming other people all the time. Sure, they can be doing bad as well but from the things you talk about I can tell you this: you're just starting out, you're not a good player yet.

If you sit there thinking you're a good player without anything to show for it and the rest of your team is the reason why you can't progress, then you'll never progress because you don't think you need to improve.

I know people always cosy around this concept, but it's the only way you can improve. Arrogance and ignorance will stop you from ever progressing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    For starting out lower ratings, the best thing to do is to start your own groups or find a guild. I know you said you're in a raiding guild, but the majority of RBG guilds play at lower ratings and are probably what you're looking for at first.

If you can't do that, start your own groups and add anyone on BTag that does well so you can invite them again. From what you said, you can't just blame your team. Kills don't matter, and I highly doubt people in your team are dying "50 times".

You said you're a good player, but if you were you'd be in good groups. The harsh truth (and I always put it bluntly) is that if you want to get good, you have to look at yourself and stop blaming other people all the time. Sure, they can be doing bad as well but from the things you talk about I can tell you this: you're just starting out, you're not a good player yet.

If you sit there thinking you're a good player without anything to show for it and the rest of your team is the reason why you can't progress, then you'll never progress because you don't think you need to improve.

I know people always cosy around this concept, but it's the only way you can improve. Arrogance and ignorance will stop you from ever progressing.
    ^Pretty much this . I'll give you 2 pieces of advice, 1st stop thinking you're good, 2nd Join yolo games till about the 1500-1600ish bracket, hopefully by this time you run into a group that runs together often and they add you to btag. Then you can start climbing from there with some sort of consistency. At 2k plus all the groups that run together and do well are from btag exclusively.
    You asked a question and I gave you the answer. You might not agree with or fully understand the answer, but, it is correct because of reasons.”

just hope you play on EU : )

If youre good, start your own group

Deleted
    Like it stopped you?

At OP: You can just buy rating like this guy did, you can ask him for some contacts.

I'd try to get in contact with a group such as a guild or a discord channel and keep in contact with them, and try to get in on any RBG groups they run. Even filling in on a guild's RBG night works too. Check your server forum, the WoW PvP forums, and the various channels on WoW discord. Assemble a list of contacts.

PvP rating is a sort of catch-22; everyone's demanding that you be 1800+ to join... except there's no way to get 1800 without running RBGs... which you can't even get into without joining a group in the first place. You can certainly try to join up with randoms or yolos in group finder, but personally if I wanted to win those 40 games in a timely manner, I'd start taking "it's not what you know, but who you know" to heart and look for some online PvP pals.

Fortunately though, once you are in the door, RBGs are relatively straightforward and stress-free activity. It doesn't really matter how skilled you are at your rotation. Whoever actually groups up and prioritizes targets will win, and I say this as someone who played a warrior for two years and didn't realize his rotation wasn't even right.

That said, if you're doing it for the vicious mount, just go ahead and run 3v3's. Way back in the Grievous gladiator days, I queued for RBGs thinking that it'd simply be regular BG's but without the clueless people. Turns out, RBG's actually demand coordination to win, the kind you don't usually see in randoms. You could spend upwards of 15-20 minutes in a battleground with 5 minute breaks between each queue, running about 2-3 BGs an hour. If you have a solid team, you'll win half of them, meaning you'll have to spend about...

Let's say our games are fast and we don't take breaks between matches, and win 3 games an hour. We win half of them. We need forty wins. 80 games * 20 minutes/60 =
    26 and a half hours
    . That does not include the countless hours spent waiting for your RBG team to fill up and looking around for fellow RBGers to get in touch with.

Meanwhile, your average 3v3 lasts about 5 minutes or less. You can play about 10-12 games an hour, and you only need a 100 wins. Furthermore, you only need two DPS and a healer, both of whom you can easily get by putting up a listing in group finder saying "Chill, grinding for saddle".

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post
    Like it stopped you?

At OP: You can just buy rating like this guy did, you can ask him for some contacts.
    Bro, stop being jealous of my rating in a fucking video game. It's fucking pathetic. I've never seen someone so fucking persistent, everyone just laughs at the shit you say.

I could give that tip to you, that's why you got salty about being stuck at 1900 even though you considered yourself a glad-level player and follow me around the internet and try to tell anyone I even vaguely know that I'm boosted.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2018-01-22 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    Bro, stop being jealous of my rating in a fucking video game. It's fucking pathetic. I've never seen someone so fucking persistent, everyone just laughs at the shit you say.

I could give that tip to you, that's why you got salty about being stuck at 1900 even though you considered yourself a glad-level player and follow me around the internet and try to tell anyone I even vaguely know that I'm boosted.
    Weren't you the one specifically being salty when you got called out on your 1800 cr?
    And then laughed at by everyone when it came out you paid for your previous achivements.

Pretty damn pathetic.

5+ Year Old Account
    A cringe worthy display......keep it to your personal mailboxes, thanks.
    You asked a question and I gave you the answer. You might not agree with or fully understand the answer, but, it is correct because of reasons.”

Deleted
    RBG' are pretty dead, but these random yolo groups do pop up once in a while.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weren't you the one specifically being salty when you got called out on your 1800 cr?
    And then laughed at by everyone when it came out you paid for your previous achivements.

Pretty damn pathetic.
    If you'd like to highlight where my 1800 CR is as well as where everyone laughed at me, that'd be great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atraxxa View Post
    A cringe worthy display......keep it to your personal mailboxes, thanks.
    Trust me, I tried that. But this guy just wants to follow me around the entire internet thinking that anyone cares about his bullshit lmao.

Deleted
    If you'd like to highlight where my 1800 CR is as well as where everyone laughed at me, that'd be great.

- - - Updated - - -

Trust me, I tried that. But this guy just wants to follow me around the entire internet thinking that anyone cares about his bullshit lmao.

You can just log on Iburst right now .. Everyone is here even the guy you paid for boost.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can just log on Iburst right now .. Everyone is here even the guy you paid for boost.
    The fuck is Iburst?

Id like to meet who I apparently paid lmao
    Last edited by Krusza; 2018-01-25 at 01:09 AM.

Deleted
    The fuck is Iburst?

Id like to meet who I apparently paid lmao
    That you don't even know what iburst is really shows what a moron you are.

Done wasting my time on you

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    That you don't even know what iburst is really shows what a moron you are.

Done wasting my time on you
    Are you talking about that TS channel IBurstYou? The thing that is known as the RBG drama channel?

Why the fuck would anyone on there care about you? One friend brought you on and your ego inflated to the point of thinking you're some sort of pro player despite you've only ever been 1900 in arena and the only time you ever got RBG rating was in the wintrade period of s12?

Yeah, seems like you're chatting shit. I'll go on there later and ask if anyone even knows who you are lmao.

PS: This is why you don't want to play RBGs and the reason I don't play them anymore, OP. It's full of scumfucks and dramawhores like this guy. This one is especially bad because he's got about 70 IQ and enjoys burning down house parties.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2018-01-26 at 07:56 AM.

Deleted
    Are you talking about that TS channel IBurstYou? The thing that is known as the RBG drama channel?

Why the fuck would anyone on there care about you? One friend brought you on and your ego inflated to the point of thinking you're some sort of pro player despite you've only ever been 1900 in arena and the only time you ever got RBG rating was in the wintrade period of s12?

Yeah, seems like you're chatting shit. I'll go on there later and ask if anyone even knows who you are lmao.

PS: This is why you don't want to play RBGs and the reason I don't play them anymore, OP. It's full of scumfucks and dramawhores like this guy. This one is especially bad because he's got about 70 IQ and enjoys burning down house parties.
    Only good that pathetic whiny shits who bought their achievements aren't playing anymore, even if you think you could get back into any action I could easily point you out and stopped you from getting invites.

Still waiting for you on iburst btw, guess you are being too much of a cockroach to come online?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only good that pathetic whiny shits who bought their achievements aren't playing anymore, even if you think you could get back into any action I could easily point you out and stopped you from getting invites.

Still waiting for you on iburst btw, guess you are being too much of a cockroach to come online?
    HAHAHA, you could stop me getting invites? Why did you never do that the last season I played when I had 4 teams asking me to play all the time?

Why would they care what some random 1900 DK thinks who has never even played RBGs? Jesus, your ego is fucking retarded.

"Hey should we invite Krassz?"

"No, some below-average 1900 DK that doesnt even play the game and has never played RBGs before told us that he's boosted because he used to WPVP with him and is jealous of his rating"

Just because a friend brought you on an RBG TS it doesnt make you some pro RBGer or something lmao
    Last edited by Krusza; 2018-01-27 at 01:15 AM.

Deleted
    HAHAHA, you could stop me getting invites? Why did you never do that the last season I played when I had 4 teams asking me to play all the time?

Why would they care what some random 1900 DK thinks who has never even played RBGs? Jesus, your ego is fucking retarded.

"Hey should we invite Krassz?"

"No, some below-average 1900 DK that doesnt even play the game and has never played RBGs before told us that he's boosted because he used to WPVP with him and is jealous of his rating"

Just because a friend brought you on an RBG TS it doesnt make you some pro RBGer or something lmao
    Everyone who has any relevance said "who is this retard" or "is he the guy who got boosted" - I'm sure everyone is BEGGING for you to join them lmao.

You're such a delusional fucking moron lol - and again you still never came on TS cockroach.

https://imgur.com/a/Nvt0S

Seems catchm thinks so as well :^)
    Last edited by mmoc6be667a0bd; 2018-01-27 at 08:37 PM.