Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well for her yes. But for the actual Saiyans, they are not all wigs! Either their hair naturally works that way or hair salons in Sadala make a fortune.

And now I have this image in my head of the music video for the New Shampoo but with Saiyan characters
    didnt vegeta say that after a certain age saiyans hair stops growing. thats why goku and vegeta have had the same hair since they were babs
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    and facial hair grows super slowly.
    Now i have to think about Mustache Vegeta.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    didnt vegeta say that after a certain age saiyans hair stops growing. thats why goku and vegeta have had the same hair since they were babs
    Full-blooded Saiyan's hair doesn't change after their birth, apart from beards and moustaaaches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Now i have to think about Mustache Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Its also weird considering Freeza had planets that belonged to his empire with numbers up to like 79 and 400+.

It's a dumb plot point and I choose to believe that Supreme Kai was simply talking about planets that had races who could conceivably compete on the level of the Tournament of Power fighters.
    Honestly super just keeps getting dumber and dumber. Like what the fuck does the Galactic King rule over if there are only 28 planets in the entire universe with living beings when the Galactic King rules over the milky way galaxy only especially after you subtract all the planets Frieza owned. And what does Jaco and the other Galactic Patrolmen Patrol if they were such pussies they had to avoid Frieza and his terriory? And what do the other Kais watch over? Do each of them have like 7 planets each they watch over?

Yes? When you take into account the poor ranking of U7 in terms of mortal level, it's clearly because the gods are a bunch of lazy, incompetent jagoffs.

Moreover, no one ever said Freezer's planets were populated. If you remember Freezer is based on 1980s Japanese land sharks who turned huge swaths of Tokyo into ghost towns with their rampant real estate speculation, it's easy to assume quite the opposite.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'll just disregard that info til it's mentioned in the Anime... but it does make sense that there are very few civilized planets...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Personally, I'll just disregard that info til it's mentioned in the Anime... but it does make sense that there are very few civilized planets...
    It was mentioned in the anime first, if I recall correctly. The manga merely said it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    I was under the impression Super was the canon and the manga wasn't the canon, or alternative take. Isn't Toriyama doing the anime and Toyotaro doing the manga?

This series is not the same as traditional manga/anime from what I recall.
    Honestly at this point I don't fucking know which one is supposed to be canon or not. Personally speaking I prefer the anime in general, but there is one specific thing I prefered in the manga, which was Fused Zamasu in general. From his design, to his little portal attacks, to his version of "Infinite" Zamasu. Other than that part, I think the anime has been superior, despite all its flaws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account

I was under the impression Super was the canon and the manga wasn't the canon, or alternative take. Isn't Toriyama doing the anime and Toyotaro doing the manga?

in DBS, nothing is really a true canon.

it's interesting to read/watch both.

- - - Updated - - -

it was mentioned in the anime as well.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-01-13 at 11:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, anyone remember which episode it was mentioned in xD? I honestly don't remember :-/

10+ Year Old Account

The anime is canon to the anime, and the manga is canon to the manga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta is up for preload on the 12th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    The anime is canon to the anime, and the manga is canon to the manga.
    why would that be the case? The anime is canon and a direct continuation to both the DBZ anime and the DB manga, the DBS manga is only filler material, maybe helping flesh out the anime, but on conflicting parts the Anime is considered canon. At least that's how I understood it when it was first announced...

Hmm, anyone remember which episode it was mentioned in xD? I honestly don't remember :-/
    when Goku announced that he will bring back Frieza.

- - - Updated - - -

preview image for 124.

I have a feeling Gohan will sacrifice himself to eliminate Dyspo.

I would be very very sad if that is the case, such a bad ending for a character like Gohan, i honestly expect him to go with a bigger impact power wise, i really doubt we will be involve in the next arc(assuming is something against angels)

On the good side it seem Frieza have tons of problems against his opponent, consider how fast he went gold against Cabba i think he went golden against the rabbit too

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    when Goku announced that he will bring back Frieza.

- - - Updated - - -

preview image for 124.

I have a feeling Gohan will sacrifice himself to eliminate Dyspo.
    Damn I thought that was Beerus for a sec :P

gohan better not go out vs fucking dypso.. sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    I did the open beta preload

this weekend gonna be hype

VEGETA GETS SOME POWAAA AND WE GOT FIGHTERZ!

beta is only for ps4, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    The manga and the anime are alternate tellings of the same notes that Toriyama gives to Toei and to Toyatoro. There is no "canon", only what each group makes of the notes. There was no kaio ken x 20 in the notes that Toriyama provided, that was something that Toei came up with. This is also why in the anime Goku is blue for his fight with 17 but ssj3 in the manga. There was no specific direction, other than "Goku tests the powers of 17" (safe assumption). The character of Toppo is slightly different in both versions, but him being a candidate for the God of Destruction role is the same.

We shouldn't worry too much about what we consider canon or not. Just attempt to enjoy the content in the various forms that it is provided in. Super is being presented in a different manner to Dragonball so the old idea of canon doesn't apply.